It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yay, my first thread. Ok, here's my conspiracy.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I think the OP has been banned already.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Yeah he sure has been banned, went to his profile page and yes he is banned

I am a Christian and what he was doing with this thread was just digging him a hole to sit in.

He had no come back, when everyone was asking questions, he just went around it and just gave bs answers.

Glad he is gone, he didn't have anything to contribute.
But sometimes I feel I have nothing to contribute but my two sense

I watched and read a lot of this thread yesterday because like you had said in one comment it was like a car crash that you can't look away from. I wanted to comment but then felt like it was just useless
edit on 12-1-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
me i hate people who push their beliefs on people. it's just better to believe what you want and tell everybody to fuch off

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tgalahan2

Oh, surprise surprise! Another narcissistic self-proclaimed "god man" who believes in a book and capitalizes the G word. You think that makes you special too right? Yeah you're real special.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by unb3k44n7

He had been around for quite some time, as you'll see from his post count.

Regardless, you must be aware that you are welcoming one who considers himself above all of ATS's female users and has already told one to keep quiet and submissive. No one is "making fun" of him because they have alternative views... they are objecting to him because he was being demeaning and combative.

Evidently the mods have agreed and dealt with him accordingly. So, that's that...

edit on 12-1-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Now, if there is one true God, then why did he have men write a book about a bunch of stories? Why did he not put these stories into our memories, this way we would know they were true? Or something of that nature, I mean he is God, omnipotent, the Alpha and the Omega, blah, blah, blah, why did he /she/it have man write His book? Why did he not make it appear? Why has no one heard of him since biblical times, there has been no Noah, Moses, or Jesus. What is going on, is he on vacation, taking a nap, him and Jesus bounce to another planet? Since we have breached the Heavens with space shuttles the faith in God has diminished, we see there are no "Heavens", just space. The philosopher Nietzsche said " God is dead", maybe so. With all of the religions in the world, what makes yours right, what makes your God the only one or the right one? What if the Bible was translated wrong and the serpent was actually God? What if the Bible was translated so wrong that you are actually worshiping the Devil? How wopuld you or anyone know?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sublik
Now, if there is one true God, then why did he have men write a book about a bunch of stories? Why did he not put these stories into our memories, this way we would know they were true? Or something of that nature, I mean he is God, omnipotent, the Alpha and the Omega, blah, blah, blah, why did he /she/it have man write His book? Why did he not make it appear? Why has no one heard of him since biblical times, there has been no Noah, Moses, or Jesus. What is going on, is he on vacation, taking a nap, him and Jesus bounce to another planet?

Slight Bite so much energy

response-

1- within YOUR DNA TRUTH exist of the GOD(S) of the land you walk
2- the Great books due to MAN mis using them YES have been deceived but there is still truth within them-
3-the data in Genesis comes from Ancient Sumer or current day Iraq in reference to who was interacting with human and DNA of humans back then- this data is written on stone tablets this data speaks of the ANNUNAKI or blah blah blah as you call them the Lord over you its you who HAS POWER to research but chose-choose other avenues to obtain what provides you the Services to Yourself to make the illusion you see FEEL all comfy SO YOU STAY ATTRACTED ---
4-never vacation your being OBSERVED by those energies who are within higher dimensions weather you accept it or not AND YOUR PRANA- soul-spirit-internal energy is interesting to energies you dis acknowledge due to being so high up (in EA*RTH mind that isssss...) and your deeds DO MATTER
smh @ convincing 1z self that they are to make Heaven on EA* without the LORD smh smh smh
funny avatariiis
5-Atleast you ARE an Eternal CREATOR Creation and you WILL LEARN
as have many for there is no way not too as you ascend into either Higher or Lower dimensions as you Experience the various phases of Life and Death within EXISTENCE... So Remain GOD in mind and the LORD will ask you when its time HOW ART THOU A GOD AND YOU (ALL) MUST ANSWER INFRONT OF FEATHER OF MAAT

NAMASTE*******

Originally posted by sublik
Since we have breached the Heavens with space shuttles the faith in God has diminished, we see there are no "Heavens", just space. The philosopher Nietzsche said " God is dead", maybe so. With all of the religions in the world, what makes yours right, what makes your God the only one or the right one? What if the Bible was translated wrong and the serpent was actually God? What if the Bible was translated so wrong that you are actually worshiping the Devil? How wopuld you or anyone know?

@Since we have breached the Heavens

Have YOU

Its all good
just switch profiles but your DNA reads the same

edit on 1/12/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Please expand.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo

Please expand.

In another thread---
start 1
nvm-

"Junk DNA"

Over 98 percent of DNA has largely unknown function

By Jaan Suurkula M.D.

Summary

Presently, only the function of a few percent of the DNA is known, the rest has been believed to be useless garbage, commonly called "Junk DNA" by molecular biologists.

Increasing evidence is now indicating that this DNA is not "junk" at all. Especially, it has been found to have various regulatory roles. This means that this so-called "non-coding DNA" influences the behavior of the genes, the "coding DNA", in important ways.

However, the knowledge is still very incomplete about this DNA. And there is little knowledge about the relationship between non-coding DNA and the DNA of genes.

Without this knowledge it is completely impossible to foresee and control the effect of artificial insertion of foreign genes.

Do you know what is in your DNA? 1 ask as to see as some you relate too... op in support as they degrade who assisted in their genetic growth this far blah blah blah to them
IS THE Lord ??? you too [color=gold] is this how you ALL feel HERE? 1 guesses the LORD is a JOKE to those who know not so much other then $$$ Scanned-PRANA(s)
natas trap many there here smh

www.psrast.org...

Gilgamesh is a demigod of superhuman strength who built the city walls of Uruk to defend his people from external threats, and travelled to meet the sage [color=cyan] Utnapishtim, who had survived the Great Deluge. He is usually described as two-thirds god and one third man SO YES THERE IS DATA ON THE FLOOD

excuse the emotions

edit on 1/12/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
how can some distribute soooooo much fear upon others and then say but they didn't explain GOD clearly or I would of listened.. MABEY.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

YOU BETTER HAVE SOMEONE ADD A FLAG TO YOU FLG COUNT
your friends
ENERVIZING.......

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I've read your post and link several times, I do not see what definitive link you are making between DNA and god. Please clarify.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

The All Seeing Ohm?

You know this makes perfect sense. Ohms were particularly strong back in the day

I am sure god saw me once while .. ahem..

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Aum or OM

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Its embarrassing
Have you thought about GOING vegan

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Again, how does "we do not know the definitive effect of junk DNA" equate to "junk DNA proves the existence of god"?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Again, how does "we do not know the definitive effect of junk DNA" equate to "junk DNA proves the existence of god"?

And youSTILL chose to not to research instead you MUST PROVE your point.. Genesis has data

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
So shall they turn to lurkers due to this... Ignorance but atleast they can still learn. All you ALL had to do was be real come here to LEARN instead of Ignorance infest. But alas it is what it is carry on Also Dispo im off of bridge building

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Please quote said data here.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Please quote said data here.

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join