It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyberpunk 2077

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
OMG OMG OMG I used to play the roleplaying game Cyberpunk 2020 and now they are making a game Cyberpunk 2077 an open world game.

Here

This is our future.
You like Bladerunner? this is the game for you

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Oh that looks sweet, definately going on my watch list. I thought I recognised the name and then realised it's the Witcher guys.

Thanks for this.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I hope they do this game right. The table top RPG was fun if you had the right mix of people to play with, and there was just some much to do since they had thought out so much of the tech and the world.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ObjectZero

It was my fave RPG we had a GM who now writes for TV, ah those were the days 18 hour sessions every day for a week fueled by coffee, booze and **** lol
I will never forget my character Det Dmitri Hilonov

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Same here, used to play that and shadow run pen and paper.

Supposed to be a psycho squad taking down someone who snapped because of their cyberware.

Been following the development since it was announced looks very promising

Also the trailer is a target render as in its their goal to make it look as near that as possible, what with how witcher2 looked (same studio) I wouldn't doubt it.
edit on 11-1-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Well I'll bet my skinweave and vibro-blade, that I'll end up getting this once it comes out.

I just hope that the developer does a better job on this than their last project. Witcher wasn't bad but if you played it for computer it had a ton of updates and bug that really should have been worked out. Story wise know what the developer tends to do by not pulling any punches makes me really happy. It leads me to hope, that the dark edge of the RPG won't be lost like it is in so many other titles.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I got out my cyberpunk 2012 +2020 books out the other day and the world now (The tech etc) is catching up to the tech in the books although I did laugh at the personal computers they envisaged a whole 3 meg ram lol.
I guess it is all based on W.Gibsons work.
I really do think we are heading down the cyberpunk path, just look at the google glasses they are like the times square marquee cyberware, let alone all the advances in robotics etc.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Thanks for the post! I loved this RPG, and the fact that the CDProjekt guys are making it makes me doubly hopeful of it being a great game.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This game is a most expected... Is going to be RPG (skyrim style), with romance, buy property, have companions, upgrade your body parts, etc. Is going to be the first original RPG by CD PROJEKT. And every action or relationship, will react to your overall story.

The witcher 3 is rpg style, not an RPG. Because it got specific scenario from the book and they cannot give us things that may lead to a different experience or result.

I like CD-PROJEKT because they removed DRM policy from their games... Its not like EA - Ubi - Apple, Valve and Microsoft (monitors everyone), secondary threats are Activision (activision follows the tide, money lovers).

These are the companies who force monitoring DRM's world wide, in coop with secret services.
edit on 22-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
WE DRAW NEARER TO RELEASE

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Cyberpunk 2077 Easter Egg in Witcher 3 :p

go to 2:39

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I still say Cyberpunk 2077 is connected to Ciri in some manner. I don't know, but we'll see.

top topics

join