It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Folly of the Fallen Leader - World Government and the Removal of Law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Most of us can see the folly of our leaders as they try to subvert law and justice. As a matter of fact, the entire purpose of this website is to show the Conspiracy (Against the Spirit) for what it truly is. When men conspire against the law, the law breaks them in half. No clearer picture of this is available to us than the one provided by leaders that succumb to greed, pride and selfishness.

We are all asking, "Why?" Why would men steal from their grandchildren when tyranny will follow? The answer comes by knowing the solution. The solution is not something you need to worry about as a citizen. The only thing you need to do as a citizen is love others. As Paul Harvey says, "And now, the rest of the story..."

There is a simple answer. Why are 7 billion souls on Earth today?

From the Book of Enoch:

1.1 These are the words of the blessing of Enoch; according to which he
blessed the chosen and righteous who must be present on the day of
distress, which is appointed, for the removal of all the wicked and impious.

Because we have been baptized into the water for one purpose--to repent by loving others--we are ALL given the opportunity to turn away from selfishness and toward loving others. God is Just. Water puts out fire and baptism is our immersion into the waters of reality to rise to new life apart from the law. Love fulfills the law. Let me explain.

The righteous must be on Earth with the Wicked on the "Day of Distress." We are the witnesses to the fallen who corrupt. The fallen have been placed into the halls of power to reveal their true natures. The next question is this: How many of the 7 billion souls are considered righteous? The answer is most of us and if you recognize what I say here, you are likely one of the righteous. We find the answer to this clearly in the New Testament when Jesus identifies the wicked. They are locked in darkness and can be identified by three groups.

1) Builders (Masons) who reject the Chief Cornerstone (Giving / Christ). Not all Masons reject Christ.
2) Chief Priests / Experts in the Law. Not all Chief Priests reject Christ.
3) Money Changers (Bankers). Not all bankers reject Christ.

From here, we find the next clue. How can I say that loving others puts out the coming fire and trial from God? To know, you need to realize that LAW is there to regulate the thief. If you are not the thief, no law is necessary. Love fulfills the law and removes the need for it.

Galatians 3

23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Simple logic and reason comes into play here. Why does faith in Christ allow for the law to be abolished? The answer comes from reflecting on the wicked mentioned above. What is the chief desire of those who steal from God? Selfishness and Pride. The mark of any "Beast" in the animal kingdom is selfishness. The mark mentioned in Revelation 13 is easily spotted if you know the right answer.

Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e-or of mankind] That number is 666.

Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons. It is the "Fruit of our knowledge" and the mark of mankind. Technology is that fruit. Carbon is the mark of the commerce system of trade for Babylon. Selfishness is the mark of the three groups controlling the Carbon.

What is the commerce system of Babylon built from? Carbon and the Petrol Dollar. No nation can buy or sell without it. What is the coming Mark of the Beast in the last days? A mark on the hand of forehead that allows the trading of Carbon on an individual basis. It's called "Cap and trade." What is traded are Carbon unity (Humans).

Did God leave a clue?

2 Timothy 3

(6+6+6)

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents (6), ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control (6), brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God (6)— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

---How many identifiers are mentioned when he says, "Mark This?" 18. 6+6+6.

6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 9 But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

IS THEIR FOLLY CLEAR TO EVERYONE? YES We are all guilty. Baptism into the river of life is for repentance.

Who are the Wicked and why is baptism (immersion into the water of life) necessary?

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

The Pharisees and Saddusees are the "Leaders / Giants" locked in darkness who manipulate law. They will be baptized by fire. Those who seek the water (Love for others) will put out the fire with that love. Love fulfills the law with faith. Love keeps us from being a thief and overcomes the animal (beast) inside.

Where there is love, what law can be broken? It was our guardian until faith came. Don't be a Nimrod (Hunter of men in Babylon). Be smart. Use the water for its purpose. Put out the fire of selfishness in your own life and love others. We are baptized into the water to repent.

The fire from the mouths of the witnesses in Revelation 13 is here today. Who are the Witnesses of Revelation 11? Are they here today? Yes

Why is there a 16 trillion dollar debt and why the need for a trillion dollar coin? Global Financial Meltdown is Christ entering the Temple again on the third day to throw out the moneychangers.

The fool has said something in his heart? Do you know what the fools says?

Audio of what he says...

edit on 11-1-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Freedom is nigh. The constitution has been void since the writing of the first law. Woe to them if they try to take our power of the 2nd amendment. They will be unstoppable if we let them. I have faith in the people. But what will you do if it's kill or be killed?
edit on 11-1-2013 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Freedom is nigh. The constitution has been void since the writing of the first law. Woe to them if they try to take our power of the 2nd amendment. They will be unstoppable if we let them. I have faith in the people. But what will you do if it's kill or be killed?
edit on 11-1-2013 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

I will simply refuse to be selfish:

Luke 17:33

If you cling to your life, you will lose it, and if you let your life go, you will save it.

We must be crucified with Christ. The coming wrath will involve persecution, beheadings and death for Christians. See this thread: How will you know Jesus is true? Don't dismay at this. Christ was raised on the third day and so will we be. As Christ is, so shall we be. Raised incorruptible. The second death will have no power over us. We are in the first resurrection now. Read Revelation 20 and you get a picture of the next 1000 years. If you are a Saint, you will be raised after being killed or dying naturally. It depends on your lot in life and what came before.

The body of Christ is the church. We are one loaf and the heel at the end is the last Adam - Christ. Christ is the Head of the loaf (Mind of righteousness) and it crushes the head of Satan (Error). Suffering is necessary for any gift to be earned and given away.

See this thread: Future Robe (Body)

What will happen next?

Isaiah 26 (Rest for the Weary Soul and then Baptized into a new world)

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

edit on 11-1-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Explanation: S&F!

To know, you need to realize that LAW is there to regulate the thief. If you are not the thief, no law is necessary. Love fulfills the law and removes the need for it.

As an avatar of Hermes .. the God of Thieves I concur.

And I am here to steal the thunder ...

Have All 3 Abrahamic Faiths Conspired to Defraud the Torah? (by OmegaLogos posted on 11-1-2009 @ 10:46 PM) [ATS]

And I am also here to leave a message ...

If you are going to believe in a Book of Laws then one had better uphold the least important of those laws as much as one upholds the most important laws! OR what's the point at all? Hypocrisy? maybe! Conspiracy? Definitely!

Personal Disclosure: And as the Angel of Death ... since Hermes IS the psychopomp! I look forward to my destruction in the lake of fire!

I am here to do a special Job for God/YHVH/ZEUS ... I shall fullfill it to the Nth degree!

As for my brother Dionysus/Jesus ...

And as for Apollo/Satan ... Please remember to get the muses to sing songs of my sojourn!

They are my daughters by default also ... so dont forget that I made and played the 1st Lyre ever ok

Hail Eris and Hail Achlys

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Amazing clues to the mind of Esau. Thank you. I will research this. Can you explain your position further?

Remember, Esau is a hunter and takes. Jacob was a farmer and gives. The entire point we glean from the Bible is that the one that takes must be regulated by law, yet the one that gives covers a multitude of sins. One leads to life and the other to death and separation. One is truth and the other is denial of truth (a lie).

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: S&F!

To know, you need to realize that LAW is there to regulate the thief. If you are not the thief, no law is necessary. Love fulfills the law and removes the need for it.

As an avatar of Hermes .. the God of Thieves I concur.

And I am here to steal the thunder ...

Have All 3 Abrahamic Faiths Conspired to Defraud the Torah? (by OmegaLogos posted on 11-1-2009 @ 10:46 PM) [ATS]

And I am also here to leave a message ...

If you are going to believe in a Book of Laws then one had better uphold the least important of those laws as much as one upholds the most important laws! OR what's the point at all? Hypocrisy? maybe! Conspiracy? Definitely!

Personal Disclosure: And as the Angel of Death ... since Hermes IS the psychopomp! I look forward to my destruction in the lake of fire!

I am here to do a special Job for God/YHVH/ZEUS ... I shall fullfill it to the Nth degree!

As for my brother Dionysus/Jesus ...

And as for Apollo/Satan ... Please remember to get the muses to sing songs of my sojourn!

They are my daughters by default also ... so dont forget that I made and played the 1st Lyre ever ok

Hail Eris and Hail Achlys

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

As logical as all that sounds, it is still inconsistentwith the way things are. And if you can'taccept the way things are- the way gGod made things to be, then you are unloving.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The fool hath said in his heart, "There is no God."
They are corrupted, and they commit vile deeds;
none do good, no, not one.
The LORD looks down from heaven on the human race
to see if there is one who is wise, one who seeks God.
But no, all have turned away; all have become corrupt.
No one does good, not a single one.

But the righteousness of God is by the faith of Yeshua The Messiah unto every person,
upon all who believe in Him, for there is no distinction,
For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God's glorious standard.
Yet we may be made right by grace, without charge, freely,
by the redemption that exists in Yeshua The Messiah,

For God presented Himself as the sacrifice to atone for all sin.
His creation is reconciled to Him through faith,
believing that Jesus sacrificed his life, by the pouring out of His own blood.
His fairness proved because He held back and did not punish those who sinned in times past,
but looked ahead, desiring to include them in forgiveness.
This done to demonstrate His righteousness,
for He is fair and just,
and declares all those who do wrong to be right in His sight
when they believe in and invest their faith in His Self-Sacrifice through Jesus Christ.

top topics

join