It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

commentary of election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Well as the election moves to its final leap, the popcorn is ready and buttered. The clock is ticking away. Its sad the American voters have
to dig through mountains of garbage to find out the real answers. I commend others that brought real truth out. The propaganda, and the looks of a circus, did we get our monies worth? I would like to meantion a few things of concern that may or may not have been over looked. I also want to recap something of interests. After President Bush gave his elequent speech, Mr Kerry in St Louis (this was not a debate). Mr Kerry seemed drunk. I also wanted to meation his coloring, and the fact that he is so thin. Could this be because of a liver problem of drinking to much? Just a thought to ponder. Moving on I wanted to list some of the topic's I thought were over looked this election year. Yes I did see Micheal Moore's movie. Still doesn't add up. My finding are these. I don't want Mr Kerry repealing the Second Amendment, I don't want to be part of a socalistic health care. As for law suite against doctors, are they cheating in college? I would like to continue to deducte the interest on my home as Kerry plans to take this away. I don't want my 401k in a government investment-or double taxed as Kerry plan's. I don't want our country to sit and wait for the United Nations to decide when to take a (black) or not. This is American the land of the free, dang can anyone see the signs here? Its obivious! Yes there is more to all of this, and you will probably dig it up. One more thing Kerry want to do away with is talk radio! More control on the land of the free. You decide......... Have a nice day..............

new topics

join