It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we get back to the good stuff? Sick of this talk about guns...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
That's it, all I see on this site these days is talk about guns, the should be banned, they shouldn't be banned... blah blah blah...

Why not make a 2nd amendment forum or something and limit it to showing one post on the front page... the whole thing is getting boring as hell.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Here is a video about Narwhals, the Jedi of the sea.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ParAvion

Come on guys lets get back to the non important BS that we make up. screw reality lets talk complete utter crap.Lets get back on topic abductions and prediction threads and blurry photos.I need 4 more years of Niburu or I wont die feeling quite like a man.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Mars anomaly rocks we need more of them.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ParAvion

Originally posted by ParAvion
That's it, all I see on this site these days is talk about guns, the should be banned, they shouldn't be banned... blah blah blah...

Why not make a 2nd amendment forum or something and limit it to showing one post on the front page... the whole thing is getting boring as hell.

Well do as you would do if there was a dedicated 2nd amendment forum...ignore it!!

These types of rants get as boring as hell also - yet sometimes I like to read them for entertainment value

... and oh, go right ahead and create a thread with the "good stuff", I'll be more than happy to read it

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Heres the blurry pic.....
I don't know? no one else knows? I seen it once, and never again! Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CashStronomer

I really enjoy that color, alot

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CashStronomer

Oh is it a Narwhal?
Best vid ever BTW I will be singing it now for days.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Relax OP its just the flavor of the month. We just got over abortion, birth control. Gaza, and gay rights. Any time there is a topic that is heavily divided and where people base their opinions on emotion always fill up the new topic page. The sheeple need the distraction from time to time.

Just go thru new topic fire hose you'll find something to read, or read thru old threads that interest you.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
You are all completely right of course!

I think I gotta hit the old fire hose instead of being lazy and just checking the front page all the time.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
It really is simple - If you don't like a particular topic, don't look into it and don't read about it. I don't mind what anyone says either, the solution genuinely is that simple and I know because It's a solution I'm using now.

If you do want to see a discussion on something however, then be the thread starter. Don't wait for someone else to do it because you'll be waiting longer than is neccesary. Be the example. Again, It's what I do and I know I'm better off for it.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
just ask a vague question in a new thread about something you want to read about and watch as ATS creates it

top topics

join