It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory on population

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I�m afraid there will not be any real choice in this matter. Population in 3rd world countries is growing in a geometric fashion while 1st world countries are experiencing leveling or declining population growth rates.

It is just a matter of time before a resource becomes so scarce and people so desperate that the have-nots will attack the haves. My prediction is that fresh water will be the critical-mass resource that sparks future conflicts. Oil would be way up on my list as well.

Unless a biological incident like the black plague hits us, then no worries eh? Mother Nature will thin out the herd for us.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
i bet theres people in 3rd world countries who eat their old flesh (another human) just to survive

maybe we will all end up eating outselves to depopulating

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrNice
I�m afraid there will not be any real choice in this matter. Population in 3rd world countries is growing in a geometric fashion while 1st world countries are experiencing leveling or declining population growth rates.

In 3rd world countries, families have like 10 children because they realise only one will survive. That has been tradition all along but not all children die and so this causes this one big step for the worlds population.

What I dont get is how the 1st world contries population is declining with all these child benefits. I know someone with 10 children and they dont work because they get enough from the government. Now if these 10 children do the same thing???? lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join