It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013 The Year Extra-Terrestrial Life Is Disclosed To The Public, Here is the Proof!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumansEh

Originally posted by iwilliam
Exactly how long has this bookie been allowing bets on ET?

Are you certain this isn't just a temporary glitch in the system?

Maybe you should send them an email to inquire as to when or if you might be able to place your usual bet. If "no" maybe ask if they can tell you why....

Since forever, I don't know about gambling and it's legality in the US but here you can literally bet on anything. They will even take a suggestion and give you odds on anything you can think of.
If you decided that the Pope was a transvestite Hindu werewolf, they would give you odds on it and take your bet.

As for emailing them regarding a glitch?
Where is the fun in that?

Hopefully this thread will bring a smile
(Hint) it may not be actual proof, sssssshh!

The pope is a transvestite Hindu werewolf!

Take my money!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Of course - this can go both ways...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by HumansEh

Excellent observation OP. You are spot on about the bookies. Hell, people look to the lines/odds in vegas for guidance on many different aspects of life. Bookies usually have a direct line to the insider information on almost everything. Not to mention the MSM broadcasting of sightings and "so-called" recent findings by NASA have increased tremendously. I see new stuff almost every other day, admitting to planets that will sustain life, UFO sightings, and public officials coming forth to admit that we have had contact for quite some time now.

I just hope that contact/disclosure will open the minds of many humans as to who and what they are. Source is real, consciousness is real, and the fact that the universe is teaming with life, is just a fact. we are in a prison people, the only way to get out is to remember who and what you are!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Even if there were little green men or green whatever, the likelihood that they were intelligent and would know we were here and could get here while our existence overlapped with their existence in the universe is extremely remote, even in the best case scenerios.

Even if they did make it here while intelligent humans existed, we are so war-like and primitive that we would kill them first and ask questions later. It's the human way of life. And if they could get here, they would be so much more advanced than us that we would have no chance if they decided we were unfit or unfriendly for them. Besides,we couldn't catch them anyway to find out, which is probably why there is no physical evidence of Aliens anyway.

The government will not disclose, because government authority and religion would be completely underminded and anarchy would reign supreme.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

harr harr harr

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
1. How much money have you lost doing this?
2. Can I have some money?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I don't think the book makers need any insider info for this. From where I sit, the idea that AT LEAST microbial life will be detected this year is just a smart bet.

Heck, I really thought they were gonna announce it a few weeks ago. Remember the "big announcement" that was later downgraded to simple organic compounds? The time is coming very soon, in my opinion, when it won't be downgraded and will be the real deal. Bacteria.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I think this hardly constitutes evidence of your bookmaker having insider knowledge of impending disclosure, etc.

Perhaps he got nervous due to a rush of high bets being placed subsequent to the landing of Mars Curiosity, and he felt he could no longer set the odds to ensure his own position. After all, there are easier things to make odds on -- my guess is, he suspended oddsmaking on this "novelty" bet after doing a cursory cost-benefit analysis in relation his own business risk.

Or perhaps he could no longer be sure -- from a legal standpoint -- what sort of evidence would suffice, as "disclosure" or "proof". I haven't read his terms, so I really have no idea, of course, how he would settle the matter.

Some would argue that Mars' seasonal atmospheric flux of methane is an all-but-incontrovertible evidence of microbial activity on that planet. That discovery was already an accepted fact prior to Curiosity. Curiosity's new data only makes corroboration more likely, in fact, but whether that's a fact or not is an independent issue as far as disclosure goes. I'd put the odds against official (governmental) disclosure at 100:1, myself.

Personally I think Curiosity must have the means to detect microbial life and already has --- and we'll not be hearing about it, from any official agency, for reasons already much-agreed upon in these forums-- be it Martian microbes or Zeta Reticulan cybernauts is irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Good spot! Reminds me of the guy who put £10 on the end of the world (Was in British newspaper). Had good odds too! All though imagine how annoyed he would be if the world ended and he survived! I doubt the bookmaker would be there waiting for him with £25000

Either way a fun and enjoyable post with what may actually be a tell-tale sign!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I think the next Reich will probably constitute an aggregate hate against Alien-Jews

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

2013 will be the year that Nasa and the U.S Government will finally announce to humanity

To humanity? The US alone would be enough of a hurdle. Strange though; if the security systems pertaining to such matters are no match for a Scottish autistic hacker high on cannabis, why hasn't their info fallen into the hands of similar individuals stateside?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Extraterrestial life has already been confirmed by the government. The NSA has notes related to SETI intercepts of their public web pages. It described signals that ARE from intellegent sources as well as decipering progress. Go check it out. Just go to the NSA site and search for ET papers or keywords to that affect. This is real.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Book makers lost their shirt on that one, i'll bet. They won't make that mistake twice. There is no way to prove it either way from their point of view. The whole genre is a nut case haven. Everywhere you look there is "proof of aliens" that turns out to be "no proof".

They off licking their wounds and swearing only to bet on games with instant replay.

Imagine that. Show me an "alien" colosseum event with 35 cameras, referees and instant replay, hi res, slo mo cameras and then I'll take a bet on whether they exist.

Alien proof 1, Vegas 0.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by angryhulk

Originally posted by kdog1982
Wow,didn't know you could bet on such a thing.
Interesting.
You know those bookies have the inside story,so we will wait and see.

You CAN'T place a bet on such a thing, hence the thread

Oh yes you can!
I dug out one of my old bet receipts from last year!

Where it says Freebets Redeemed that is where for various reasons the Bookie gives you a bonus free bet (€2 in this case) which I usually throw onto bets on alien existence (for fun, not to retire on) so in answer to:

Originally posted by tehdouglas
1. How much money have you lost doing this?
2. Can I have some money?

1. Technically none
2. No

This is the current link on their website that takes you to the pic I placed in my OP

All you Lady GaGa fans can bet your life savings on her antics though

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I would be willing to be all my assets that 2013 wont be substantially that much different from 2012..Although the prospect of war always looms between Israel and Iran, just as it did in 2012 and 2011 and 2010..

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Thanks so much to the original poster! You rock!

Seriously, some of us are veterans of LOADS of discussion forums which might have originally been formed to explore juicy "alternative" type subjects that are entirely legitimate -- like the active repression of facts from the mainstream media, the truth about real life paranormal and/or "mystical" experiences and how people are discouraged from talking about these things, and holistic forms of REAL healing......and then those forums degenerate into "White Hat Illuminati Insider Exposes Truth About the End of the World....to Happen in 10...9..8...7...." etc. Such a load of crap. All such "insider" posts inevitably send people into the worst, most fearful, and least empowered reactions; panic, panic, panic! Such a load of horse ......manure.

The ET insider stuff is equally as loaded with horse manure. The military was long ago split into black ops factions that function independently, without oversight from any "voters" or "Presidents" or even "heads of the CIA." Many of the dark factions started doing deals with various negatively-oriented "interdimensional/ETs/archons ages ago; and they do NOT have humanity's best interests at heart. We're just cannon fodder and an ongoing "loosh" harvest for them.

The black ops side of things operate carte blanche to preserve their own interests ---- look at how we've been in Afghanistan FOREVER, for no real reason; then a while back it was revealed that Karzid (sp?) had a brother who was head of the opium trade there; he got killed after this got revealed; and then you have the revelation that rare earth minerals were found in the Afghan/Pakistani mountain regions that the US is DYING to get their hands on because we use these minerals in everything from cell phones to lightbulbs, and China has had an almost monopoly on these rare earth minerals up to this point; no wonder our "war" in Afghanistan never freakin' ends.We need to stay there long enough to get control of the drug trade and minerals trade. Just look at the confessions of an economic hit man books to read how our government/military operates as a crime family, pretty much, whose only interest lies in commandeering control of the resources of a given country.

Anyway, I LOVED this post by the original poster! Thank you!

edit on 11-1-2013 by LipstickMystic because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2013 by LipstickMystic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
dp
edit on 11-1-2013 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LipstickMystic

Thank you very much, It can be difficult to wrap ones head around the complexities and motivations of the controlling influences of the world and also quite dispiriting when discussion gets mired and goes round in circles. It's very easy to feel helpless and voiceless.

IMHO A sense of humour is key to navigating the sea of humanity.
Take it easy!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

lol, awesome

by 2015 all shall know

Making Contact - BASHAR

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This is not proof. This is evidence to your hypothesis.

Proof would be videos across all the major news outlets and mass sightings of aliens/craft.

Your evidence, while interesting, could be something as simple as a website data change or maintenance. To call it proof seems like you might be just a bit gullible.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join