It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013 The Year Extra-Terrestrial Life Is Disclosed To The Public, Here is the Proof!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I've actually given up on the idea of disclosure to any amount. It simply isn't practical for the business as usual to continue upon this planet. The same goes with the 2nd amendment and all of this talk about bans. You all are quite simple sometimes, really. With guns, there will be a ban on semi automatics and there will be repeals on that ban. it will work in a cycle. It allows the masses to vent without exploding. It's a release of pressure on the machine. There will be the same things done in the medical and agricultural communities. It's a venting process that allows the machine to continue without too much pressure being built up. Get the people angry enough, release the new pressure along with the slow building pressure and assure that the machine keeps going into tomorrow.

Nothing is going to change at this point in time. I would like you all to know that. That's all.

There will be little hints at disclosure up and until the time we have legitimately changed as a society. We have not met our own markers set as of yet. What is to make you think we'll reach "their" markers of advancement any time soon. We still allow the use of scarcity. We still allow poverty. We still allow interracial conflict. We still allow wrongheadedness (through lack of education, not through a lack of a fascist boot...that's also wrong headed). We still allow biological constraints to determine our time of deaths. We still allow the weather to dictate where we live and how we dress. We are nowhere near "ready". You may call all of that "liberal", but out there...they call it the bare minimum. We're not ready, and this machine will continue to exist as long as society maintains structured economic systems of planned stratification, warfare profiteering, and biological limitations. Most of you are going to die before half of these place markers even begin to be met. "But we're already sufficiently advanced without all of that hippie talk." Imagine stepping inside of a cage with wild chimpanzees who have learned not to fight to the death when a paltry amount of food is dropped within their habitat once a day. Do you really want to be in that cage, with them, because they have learned not to bash each other's brains in for the food? We're not sufficiently advanced. We play at it, and nothing more at the moment.

Don't sweat it, though. This is not what's important in life. Look past it.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
its not just the bookies that know !
WE ALL know !
We are not alone
!
S&F
!

Rascal

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by TrueMessiah

Looks like a really good read! Have it on my wish list at Amazon now.

I just found something else. Add this book to your list as well:
The Truth About God, 2012-2022 Ascension, And Who We Really Are
Here's a link to the preview.
books.google.com...
Google let me browse through a few pages and I consider this a MUST READ.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by HumansEh

One of the Major concerns has always been the effect the disclosure would have on the stock market, as well as the economy.
Don't have to look far to see where we are.....

So does that make more likely..(I'm leaning toward yes)
or
less likely??

Nice thread with a different twist
SnF

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
[color=grey]Offtopic:

If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does title "14,Section 1211" of the code of federal Regulations, implemented on July 16th 1969, make it illegal for U.S citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Just on sheer and simple odds, and the mathematical possibilities alone, I say most likely. every day we get just a little closer to disclosure, and I am not talking microbes. The odds get less as time goes by, there are just too many points life can exist, no chance that we are the only working rock.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

how do those applications being created? I would rather think that this application was rejected?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah
This is a view expressed by Dr. Bob Siblerud who has spent decades investigating and researching the alien phenomena, and has even written a book on the subject.

Serious investigation and analysis of this matter indicates powerful changes involving extraterrestrial races are about to take place on this planet in the very near future. As most of the large world governments are beginning to openly acknowledge the public presence of UFOs and the masses of the mainstream are being exposed to the reality of the UFO phenomena those that have had experiences or knowledge of these matters now want, if not need, to know more.

His most recent book Our Galactic Visitors: The Extraterrestrial Influence is considered to be one of the world’s best sources for comprehending the overall phenomena including answers to most basic questions and the relationship from a spiritual understanding. Bob covers the primary ET civilizations that have influenced the evolution of humanity, including the Pleiadians, the Sirians, the Arcturians, the Zetas (Grays), the Reptilians, and the Anunnaki. He also discusses the Nordics, Andromedans, Ranthians, Aethians (Praying Mantis), Lyrans, Vegans and Ashtar Command.

paranormalresearchforum.net...

I've looked up a few of these species of aliens and I must say that there is extensive information on them. I haven't read the book but I think it's worth taking a look at.

The only question I have is which particular species gets initially leaked. This list is consistent to the 11 species that are commonly speculated and researched. My guess would be the grays, being that it is strong evidence (dating back to the 1940's) of contact with them and the U.S. government.

I have the theory it might be people with Aspergers Syndrome they don't like. Because they have the ability to memorize anything they find utilizing, and they also have a very creative mind. Math is not ingrained in everything I do; I have Aspergers Syndrome. And math, to me, is seen as an art form like every thing else.

I could be wrong and completely arrogant, but it's just a theory.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Its definately gonna be micro organisms if there is gonna be disclosure. I agree with what one poster said that nasa would never release an alien disclosure. And it would be more of an accident if that happened ie a crash in suburban area or spacecraft broke down on the M6!

link   
reply to post by SOLIDSNAKE101

Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations

1211.100 Title 14 - Aeronautics and Space

Part 1211 - Extra-terrestrial Exposure

1211.100 - Scope

This part establishes:

NASA policy, responsibility and authority to guard the Earth against any harmful contamination or adverse changes in its environment resulting from personnel, spacecraft and other property returning to the Earth after landing on or coming within the atmospheric envelope of a celestial body; and
security requirements, restrictions and safeguards that are necessary in the interest of national security.

1211.101 - Applicability

The provisions of this part to all NASA manned and unmanned space missions which land or come within the atmospheric envelope of a celestial body and return to the Earth.

1211.102 - Definitions

"NASA" and the "Administrator" mean, respectively, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and the Administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration or his authorized representative.
"Extra-terrestrially exposed" means the state of condition of any person, property, animal or other form of life or matter whatever, who or which has:
Touched directly or come within the atmospheric envelope or any other celestial body
Touched directly or been in close proximity to (or been exposed indirectly to) any person, property, animal or other form of life or matter who or which has been extra-terrestrially exposed by virtue of paragraph (b)(1) of this section. For example, if person or thing "A" touches the surface of the Moon, and on "A's" return to Earth, "B" touches "A" and, subsequently, "C" touches "B", all of these - "A" through "C" inclusive - would be extra-terrestrially exposed ("A" and "B" directly; "C" indirectly).
"Quarantine" means the detention, examination and decontamination of any persons, property, animal or other form of life or matter whatever that is extra-terrestrially exposed, and includes the apprehension or seizure of such person, property, animal or other form of life or matter whatever.
"Quarantine period" means a period of consecutive calendar days as may be established in accordance with 1211.104

Administrative actions.

The Administrator or his designee..shall in his discretion:

Determine the beginning and duration of a quarantine period with respect to any space mission; the quarantine period as it applies to various life forms will be announced.
Designate in writing quarantine officers to exercise quarantine authority.
Determine that a particular person, property, animal, or other form of life or matter, whatever is extra-terrestrially exposed and quarantine such person, property, animal, or other form of life or matter whatever. The quarantine may be based only on a determination, with or without the benefit of a hearing, that there is probable cause to believe that such person, property, animal or other form of life or matter whatever is extra-terrestrially exposed.
Determine within the United States or within vessels or vehicles of the United States the place, boundaries, and rules of operation of necessary quarantine stations.
Provide for guard services by contract or otherwise, as many be necessary, to maintain security and inviolability of quarantine stations and quarantined persons, property, animals or other form of life or matter whatever.
Provide for the subsistence, health and welfare of persons quarantined under the provisions of this part.
Hold such hearings at such times, in such manner and for such purposes as may be desirable or necessary under this part, including hearings for the purpose of creating a record for use in making any determination under this part for the purpose of reviewing any such determination.
During any period of announced quarantine, no person shall enter or depart from the limits of the quarantine station without permission of the cognizant NASA officer. During such period, the posted perimeter of a quarantine station shall be secured by armed guard.
Any person who enters the limits of any quarantine station during the quarantine period shall be deemed to have consented to the quarantine of his person if it is determined that he is or has become extra-terrestrially exposed.
At the earliest practicable time, each person who is quarantined by NASA shall be given a reasonable opportunity to communicate by telephone with legal counsel or other persons of his choice.

1211.107 Court or other process

NASA officers and employees are prohibited from discharging from the limits of a quarantine station any quarantined person, property, animal or other form of life or matter whatever during order or other request, order or demand an announced quarantine period in compliance with a subpoena, show cause or any court or other authority without the prior approval of the General Counsel and the Administrator.
Where approval to discharge a quarantined person, property, animal or other form of life or matter whatever in compliance with such a request, order or demand of any court or other authority is not given, the person to whom it is directed shall, if possible, appear in court or before the other authority and respectfully state his inability to comply, relying for his action on this 1211.107.

1211.108 Violations

Whoever willfully violates, attempts to violate, or conspires to violate any provision of this part or any regulation or order issued under this part or who enters or departs from the limits of a quarantine station in disregard of the quarantine rules or regulations or without permission of the NASA quarantine officer shall be fined not more that $5,000 or imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both.
edit on 11-1-2013 by Dutcheagle because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I agree totally. As time goes on our technical abilities and discoveries will solve the mystery, if they haven't already. Take all the evidence throughout time and the eye wittness accounts that have been recorded it only makes sense that sooner or later the truth will have to be acknowledged and mankind may find out the truth of their history.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Politicians cannot deal with extraterrestrial disclosure in anyshape or form. Neither can the military. Its goes against the paradigms of their control structures, and abililty to deal with something completely outside the box. To sum it up the Military and Politicians are just not up to it to dealing with it, never have been and never will be. Disclosure if it ever did happen would be accidental like a Aliens land many of the crafts in public places at once around the world. In that situation the Governments wouldnt be able to contain it from the public view.
edit on 10-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

Agreed , this is a pandora's box that should remain closed.
2th line

TheGreazel.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

*facepalm*

And this is what is called BLIND belief.. wishful thinking. I assure you, nothing of that kind will happen this year or any year soon unless we saw events heading in such direction. Last year there were bets that the aliens would land at the Olympics (lol!), there was ALIEN LANDING in September, there was - Earth was gonna be scorched by the magnetic storms Sept 22nd... there was of course Dec 21st, 2012. For Dec 21st 2012 there was nothing coming from space and the possibility that many pseudo-skeptics around find improbale is something happening with the Earth from within.

So your thread is nothing but an empty hope and I can bet money it won't happen

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

How about we try NOT putting words in peoples mouths? That would be refreshing. Most agree that any sort of disclosure would come way of microbial life discovered. This is a VERY reasonable assumption. Only a few here have spoken on the idea of intelligent life. The OP didn't. And that's who you are speaking to.

I swear, often times it's like skeptics run into a room with their fingers in their ears shout ting "la, la, la, la, la! I'm not listening!"

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
you do realize that they already announced alien lifeforms do exist and we have seen pictures of them dont you? Not little green men but little microscopic worm looking things so if I were you I would collect on any old bets you might have had if you still have the chance.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Why? I don't remember seeing anywhere, from religious scripture etc that states there is or isn't life outside of this planet. That i am aware of anyway.... (please, show me different) So for us to suggest Religion bases itself on the idea that God only created US and nobody else would be a little short sighted. To suggest religion would be changed by discovery of Alien life, probably. I think a lot of things would change.
edit on 11-1-2013 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Very fun thread!

First, I also do not have any proof of extraterrestrial life, but I know it's out there. It's just a gut feeling I have. A peaceful type of feeling regarding the subject matter. But this thread has me wondering some things. With all the advancements on the civilian side of science and space exploration, how much longer could governments keep such information from the public? It may only be a matter of time until they have to tell us what they know, because they would look bad if someone like Richard Branson beat them to the punch.

I've thought for some time that a program could be going on to desensitize the public to ET life. There was Bill Clinton in the 1990's announcing that fossil bacteria may have been found on Mars. About a billion shows on cable about the possibilities of not just ET but that ET actually created us. The Phoenix Lights seen by maybe thousands of people. Something is going on. Do a lot of little "maybe's" add up to one big "something?" Could be. But there is something fishy going on that I can't quite pin down.

Maybe the ET's are forcing the governments hand. Maybe they are like, "Ok, we gave you these technologies for peaceful purposes to advance your culture but your intent on using them for greed, profit and war and we aren't going to take this anymore. Tell them about us NOW, or we will tell them ourselves!" I could just imagine something like this going down.

I know that's all highly speculative and hardly logical, but hey, this is a conspiracy site. I'm having fun with it. Thanks for a great thread OP!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

xD

Ya, cause we didn't see this thread for the last few years with slight changes in the numbers on the titles.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by ImpactoR

How about we try NOT putting words in peoples mouths? That would be refreshing. Most agree that any sort of disclosure would come way of microbial life discovered. This is a VERY reasonable assumption. Only a few here have spoken on the idea of intelligent life. The OP didn't. And that's who you are speaking to.

I swear, often times it's like skeptics run into a room with their fingers in their ears shout ting "la, la, la, la, la! I'm not listening!"

I am not a skeptic and not a believer. I am just being objective, and instead I am called either a skeptic or a believer just because I say something is possible or not.

Yes, when one says 'Disclosure' the first thing that comes is UFO/Alien presence on Earth Disclosure, this is what the word refers to. Disclosure about microbial life? I am sorry how is this requiring disclosure? Even if people started asking - are there intelligent life? Would this change the situation of secrecy on Earth? No, people would move on and know that there are microbes but intelligent life to be discovered - never.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The very first thread that I read here on ATS was about disclosure and Extraterrestrials, back in 2010, before I made an account and was just a lurker. I look back now and realize it was the idea of disclosure that initially "woke me up" to the real world.

Really though, as much as I would love an official press conference where our World Leaders shake hands with an ET, I really don't ever see it happening. But as always, I'll keep an open mind =]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join