It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013 The Year Extra-Terrestrial Life Is Disclosed To The Public, Here is the Proof!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by idl3d3m0n

I concur with your 4th point.

Star for you.

Rev

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo
reply to post by idl3d3m0n

I concur with your 4th point.

Star for you.

Rev

Why thank you good sir. I felt compelled to point out the obvious since no one else had done so.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Well, we all seen the discovery announcement of earth-like planet and life forms of some sort on mars and the rest of ancient buildings on it. and now this interesting title, 2 years ago, the vatican spokesman went on TV annoucing that the vatican doesn't exclude life forms off our planet.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BristolStew

Well, we all seen the discovery announcement of earth-like planet and life forms of some sort on mars and the rest of ancient buildings on it.

I've seen the announcement of earth-like planets but seem to have missed the announcement of life forms of some sort on Mars .... link please

edit on 11-1-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This is in no way proof. Considering the advances in space exploration and the search for life I would have closed the bets too, the odds are based on nothing anyway. If bookmakers knew something we didn't it would definitely have been leaked by now.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I certainly dont need proof from government lol. Government are a bunch of lying criminals anyways
and We can all prove that fact beyond any reasonable doubt.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
I certainly dont need proof from government lol. Government are a bunch of lying criminals anyways
and We can all prove that fact beyond any reasonable doubt.

our galaxy is a large place, universe even larger. You're right we dont need proof from government just have to think about how big infinity really is.
edit on 11-1-2013 by idl3d3m0n because: posted wrong.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I don't bet and nor do I see how this provides evidence of anything, if you honestly think this is proof then you need to get out more mate.

Give it a day or so and I'm thinking the betting for disclosure will be back up again, it's probably due to a tech problem with the site and also, bets on that kind of thing are usually done over counter/in branch

edit on 11-1-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by HumansEh

Not to sure about the bookie thing but I have noticed some other things:
1. People more than ever are having UFO sightings, even the Jones' have joined into this once thought to be only for tinfoil hat wearing nuts.
2. I went on a NASA website where kids can ask questions about Mars (part of my daughters home schooling), the number 1 question kids were asking, "Is there signs of life on Mars?"
3. News reporters are reporting more than ever about things seen in the sky.
4. FEMA has a new game out for kids where a alien in a UFO helps you get through a mega-quake.
5. They just announced KOI 172.02
6. Will Smith took his son to the White House to visit President Obama, he had told his alien obsessed son to NOT ask the president any questions about aliens, what does he do, he asked him anyway. Obama did respond! *see the video below.
7. To me the Phoenix Lights is 100% hard proof that "something" did visit here. (among other cases)

Links to all these points:
1. Mufon
2. Mars Exploration for kids
3. UFO in the Media
4. FEMA Alien game for kids
5. KOI 172.02
6. Will Smith's son asking Obama about aliens
7. The Phoenix Lights

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This is a view expressed by Dr. Bob Siblerud who has spent decades investigating and researching the alien phenomena, and has even written a book on the subject.

Serious investigation and analysis of this matter indicates powerful changes involving extraterrestrial races are about to take place on this planet in the very near future. As most of the large world governments are beginning to openly acknowledge the public presence of UFOs and the masses of the mainstream are being exposed to the reality of the UFO phenomena those that have had experiences or knowledge of these matters now want, if not need, to know more.

His most recent book Our Galactic Visitors: The Extraterrestrial Influence is considered to be one of the world’s best sources for comprehending the overall phenomena including answers to most basic questions and the relationship from a spiritual understanding. Bob covers the primary ET civilizations that have influenced the evolution of humanity, including the Pleiadians, the Sirians, the Arcturians, the Zetas (Grays), the Reptilians, and the Anunnaki. He also discusses the Nordics, Andromedans, Ranthians, Aethians (Praying Mantis), Lyrans, Vegans and Ashtar Command.

paranormalresearchforum.net...

I've looked up a few of these species of aliens and I must say that there is extensive information on them. I haven't read the book but I think it's worth taking a look at.

The only question I have is which particular species gets initially leaked. This list is consistent to the 11 species that are commonly speculated and researched. My guess would be the grays, being that it is strong evidence (dating back to the 1940's) of contact with them and the U.S. government.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Well even if FULL disclosure happens, nothing will change. Then it will be a whole new set of debunking the governments evil plan happening. The government does not control the aliens here.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

Looks like a really good read! Have it on my wish list at Amazon now.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Well I was having this dream last night where I saw a UFO fly over head, and as I pointed at it, it backed away and sped off out of the sky

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Woow that is significant if always thought this year would be special but how are you sure this aint some temporary glitch ? S&F

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumansEh

Since forever, I don't know about gambling and it's legality in the US but here you can literally bet on anything. They will even take a suggestion and give you odds on anything you can think of.
If you decided that the Pope was a transvestite Hindu werewolf, they would give you odds on it and take your bet.

I rarely flag threads. But when I do, they deserve it. And I love the fact that they will take suggestions and give you odds on anything you can think of--that is beyond awesome.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This does not make sense.

If the bookies had insider information and knew for certain alien life would be proved, they would put the odds greatly in their favour and put odds very high against. This way, they would make a LOT of money because people without insider information would bet against it due to getting great odds.

It is far more likely the opposite is true and they don't have a clue whether aliens will be announced as real or not, and cannot formulate accurate odds because of it - hence no bets allowed as they cannot get an edge.
edit on 11-1-2013 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Oh yeah. No doubt. I mean, just look at how quickly things have ramped up over the last couple of months! I would say the odds would be fair that they WILL announce this year. Most likely microbial life on Mars. Although I also believe we will eventually find complex life under the Martian surface...

Thanks for pointing this out!

They appear to be using the Kepler Telescope for disclosure.
Look! We found more planets!

They would have to point the Kepler Telescope at the Deneb Star System!
Look how far away it is from Earth.
It looks like they prefer the Parsec System instead of the Light Year measurement.

1 Parsec = 3.26 Light Years

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deny777
Are you guys aware that this years economic forum at Davos states that one of the main global risks for 2013 is "Discovery of Alien Life"? Which obviously contributes to confirm the OP's suspicion.

Here's the link, scroll to the bottom of the page:
reports.weforum.org...

Main Global Risk?
That sounds like a Draco reptilian trying to spread fear.

Discovery of Alien Life = New Tourism Revenue Streams from ETs.
I can already see the Pleiadians visiting Davos, Switzerland and paying for their hotel
stay with Platinum.
Global Recession will come to an end.
Not exactly a nightmare scenario.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
If that is truly the case then get ready to bet on what kind of et is here.
Grays 20:1
Greens 30:1

Personally i think they will say that the gieco lizard is 10 ft tall and has been in charge for a while.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
cool thread and i like your thinking - i know they used to take bets on this (like ages ago), but can you please try to find/show odds offered on this (pref. by the same bookie) in previous years as this would be most interesting?

minor gripe too - i think you misunderstand the meaning of proof

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join