2013 The Year Extra-Terrestrial Life Is Disclosed To The Public, Here is the Proof!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TTruth

Time traveler? As long as I live in a world where Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated President Kennedy I will not believe in time travel. That's where is all went wrong.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucas73

All debunked already. Space garbage, ice, you name it. Well name in anything but extraterrestrial.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

Everyone knows that UFO's exist. Its the identifying the unidentified that is the issue. Unidentified does not mean extraterrestrial it just means they cant say what it is or isnt. I am not saying that everyone knows that ET exists. I am saying that everyone knows that there are things up in the sky that can not be identified. Not necessarily ET. Most likely not ET.
What are they shy? They fly all this way and dont stop and say hello? Language issues?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Maybe they REALLY wish to see how things are handled here. Would you just walk into your old neighborhood w/o first seeing how they are acting now days. every fragmented as you so wake an folourfeelnzzz
OTRAZEEMAS IA PIRATZ/?
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
mentfrmnngall attached

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Great books try to send data so did many grandparents send- 1 LOVE them for that generation doing so -- of course deciphered unclear in 26,000 years what would remain ifnot upket of now data?

transmitted ghost-
edit on 1/16/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I believe this is to be false but what if it was true?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Reticuli seems to pop up everywhere in stories and peoples experiences, inluding regression.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by HumansEh

Bookies play odds. It's a form of gambling, and I'm willing to bet that your bookie knows how to play his odds. He has done his figuring and decided that the odds of extraterrestrial life (most likely microbial) being found and announced in 2013, are stacked against him. He's not trying to lose any money, so he's just not offering bets. This is a very interesting topic, but it's only proof that your bookkeeper knows how to play the odds. Personally, I agree with him

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I am of the opinion that you are correct. I was fortunate enough to come across the
Ancient Aliens series on the History Channel a few years ago. Having been a born again
Christian for almost 10 years, I was captivated and astonished by the ancient alien theorist.

It was almost as if all of the information regarding the ancient Sumerians, the ancient structures , The Mayan civilization ... everything , was staggering . I actually had to collect my thoughts, as I am still a devoted Christian.. but now I truly believe that extraterrestrials play a very significant role in Earth's history. All the pieces seem to fall in place, as there is truly large and major portion of mankind's history that has left out as it relates to mainstream scientist, historians, NASA, archeologist, religion..... and the like.. that as been left out.

I believe in my heart and soul that we all will know the truth soon...!
edit on 19-1-2013 by Alphamale10 because: (no reason given)
edit on 19-1-2013 by Alphamale10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
LOL at thread , not sure if serious?

Imagine the MIBs doing the rounds to the local bookies: Ahh, yea, tip from the G-men, listen up..

Don't think so..

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
What are they shy? They fly all this way and dont stop and say hello? Language issues?

Because IF aliens had come around, then the abductions would have happened too, which means they know humans, how they think, how hostile they can be, or scared, what they are composed of. From there, they know what reaction would be if their presence became known, so part of their agenda is to be non-existent to humanity. Who knows, they may be even holding the govs for the balls and make sure their existence does not become known and when they happen to be spotted to be nothing but casual sighting of something that could be anything.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Lol good read OP. Obviously the bookies know something we don't. To see how its going to happen, just read my avatar
edit on 19-1-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It will happen very soon. Interesting idea OP.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
It could mean the complete opposite... its just like not being able to bet on the Falcons in the superbowl

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tgalahan2

speaking of demons, i found an astronomical article about sandy hook that no one on ATS will be able to believe.At the same time no one will be able to debunk it either.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Didn't you guys learn anything from 21 Dec 2012......

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Haha l8r

edit on 25-1-2013 by TTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I'm not going to bash you like you did me. But If you meet me, like that's gonna happen ever. I would show you proof time travel exists and I can use a certain manuscript over 400 years old that says something about them!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TTruth

I'm not going to bash you like you did me. But If you meet me, like that's gonna happen ever. I would show you proof time travel exists and I can use a certain manuscript over 400 years old that says something about them!

Any chance you can scan this and message it to me? I'm definitely curious.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

Voynich manuscript, complex my understanding of cypher and picture. Says something about "be Ra's rabbies AR" also first page says, " I C Stars dead". Each line is letter to astronomical sign please do try simple you will know truth as I have came from a ship in the future to prove this PLEASE HELP. 5053112000

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join