2013 The Year Extra-Terrestrial Life Is Disclosed To The Public, Here is the Proof!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Anyone still reading this thread at this point should drop on over to

This Thread Right Here

For a very interesting possible development.

Extraterrestrial (microbial) life found in meteorite

We report the discovery for the first time of fossilised diatoms in a carbonaceous meteorite that fell in the North Central Province of Sri Lanka on 29 December 2012. Contamination is excluded by the circumstance that the elemental abundances within the structures match closely with those of the surrounding matrix. There is also evidence of structures morphologically similar to red rain cells that may have contributed to the episode of red rain that followed within days of the meteorite fall. The new data on fossil diatoms provide strong evidence to support the theory of cometary panspermia.

Join the fun here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I was thinking last night about the possibilities of things being staged like buried ancient something’s reviling we are from another planet and or aliens have always existed here and we are their pets or maybe they are our gods, who knows.

Just thinking about how things are planed out many decades even centuries prior to keep some kind of control and wealth most likely over man.

But I'd say time is up and a show beyond anyone’s comprehensions is close at hand, not even the weak minded slaves of Satan will see this coming.

Amen

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
And here I am betting on the dishlickers not aliens.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shema
reply to post by HumansEh

This has nothing to do with aliens. I know that the word prediction is pretty much taboo these days but I am more than game to stick my neck out on this one and predict that evidence of micro life has been discovered on mars and that will be the sum of it. Expect an announcement along these lines sometime soon.

Oh, there is more out there than that. Trust me. If you knew what
I knew...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragoon0687

Originally posted by Shema

This has nothing to do with aliens. I know that the word prediction is pretty much taboo these days but I am more than game to stick my neck out on this one and predict that evidence of micro life has been discovered on mars and that will be the sum of it. Expect an announcement along these lines sometime soon.

Oh, there is more out there than that. Trust me. If you knew what
I knew...

Ah man, don't leave us hangin' !
Go on tell us, .................if you dare!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well, it's a long story, and one that probably no one would ever believe. Plus, for reasons that I can't explain right now, I'd have to change my account to a new one. I'm actually trying to get to twenty posts just so I can make a new thread and tell my story (again, quite an unbelievable one). The truth is, I'm tired of keeping this secret, and I want to tell it.

However, once I do, I'll have to get a new account

Just help me get twenty posts, and I'll tell. Just keep replying, and i'll post back. I'm close already.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Never mind! I've got twenty! Now, I can tell you...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It would appear that the web server buckingham.ac.uk has died. Kinda odd really that an entire university's web presense should go belly up especially in light of its most interesting publication...just sayin'

oh and things that make you go mmmmmmm.....

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezappa
reply to post by Evanzsayz

I think it will be a very big deal even when we do find microbial life forms living in extreme conditions on other planets.
When that happens then we can assume life exists in may forms around the universe. It will be a time when we know our place in this universe, we will have a scale of life not just on our own planet but on others as well.

If there is microbial life on other planets as well as us here on earth then we must assume that there is everything in between and much more.

To be quite honest, there is microbial life surviving here on earth in horrible conditions. They also live off of elements that would poison us. If they can do that...why can't they be on other planets? Including Venus, Mars, etc. But that's still barely scratching the surface, considering how many planets there are in our own galaxy. And, finding all the planets in our galaxy is only scratching the surface, considering there's billions of galaxies in our universe. And many of them make our Milky Way look tiny.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hahah nice I was about to get mad at this post but then I didnt well done!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I think this year will be the year that alien life will have to be confirmed.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It's the United States Government and time travel capability in the future, done said there we can do it!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

What ever info you find on it will be misinformation like the so called disclosure project
edit on 01/15/2013 by GradientWell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I enjoy the thread, this is my first time here and will certainly be back. I have a podcast in which we interviewed Stanton Friedman and he explained a lot of the very same things this thread is talking about. If you are interested in viewing the podcast here is the link:

/ckuy8cx

You guys all make great points and I look forward to seeing where this discussion takes us.

Terry James
www.thestatementshow.com

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

It would be a complicated bet. Life could be anything from microbes to flying saucer occupants with alien degrees in physics. A bookmaker is smart as we already have proof that microscopic life can exist and we have the mars rover which will probably transmit some information about a discovery along those lines. Or the debate over what is actual life will ensue and no one will take the bet.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I have been a member here since 2008 even though my avatar suggests a more recent joining date. ( we wont go into it) Every year has been THE year and it never happens. I give up on waiting. It's never going to happen.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by superfreak21

Who is we?

new topics
top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join