It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

to one who will be missed. the stupidity of man.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
When I was in high school my father died. Suddenly.

Not to long after the bombing happened and a few kids in my school lost a parent. Suddenly.

In one of the cousiling sessions set up by the school I met an angel.

She lost her mom I lost my dad .we had someone who really knew what it was like.

To have a parent suddenly and traumatically ripped from your life at such an awkward age can and does have devastating consequences.

This weekend that angel became the first homicide of my countys new year.

She was stabbed over 50 times with a knife and screwdriver in her front yard.

By a sick man.

sick people do sick things .

I loved you Jenna.

I always will.

edit on 10-1-2013 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2013 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

I'm so sorry for your loss.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

ty . We had just gotten back in touch .

Without her I think I would have turned out like my brother.

I grew my goatee for her in hs and kept it to this day ( if you include beards that's like 17 years lol)

Again the stupidity of man.

We met through one stupidity.

And ill never see her again because of another.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

I don't know what to say to ease your pain. Perhaps nothing at all is best. Take care of yourself.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Oh Honey, that is so very sad and tragic. Often words cannot express the deepest of sympathies, but that is all we have. I'm sure your Angel knows how much you care and is grateful to have had you in her life. I am so sorry for the loss of her and also your Dad.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Perhaps you will meet her one day in Heaven.

She could be there just waiting for you to arrive...

"Within the Gates" is the remarkable account of author Rebecca Springer's experience of being taken to Heaven in her spirit while her body lay dying and unconscious for several weeks.

During a very severe illness, Rebecca found herself alone with no one at her side and needing comfort turned to Jesus. Jesus was at her side and led her to the "promised land" where she was taken to visit relatives and friends who had passed over.

Springer recounts in vivid detail the things which she saw, heard and tasted in Heaven. She also talks of family and loved ones with whom she was immediately reunited with. She describes meeting Jesus (the Master) for the first time and His incredible love for all of Heaven's inhabitants, as well as His concern for those still on Earth. She describes the heavenly mansions and dwelling places and the way that nothing in Heaven is impure or corrupt. "Not an atom of debris, nor even dust, was visible anywhere," she describes.

The copyright has long since expired and the PDF can be found here and here

"Earlier in this century, Rebecca Springer lay very ill, near death in Canada. She had a vision of Heaven and saw her niece, Mae, there. As she and Mae walked through Heaven together, they saw little children and adults floating and swimming upon a lake that was as smooth as glass.

Later in the vision, she saw a young girl she had known on earth, Mary Bates, who told Rebecca how much she wished her own heartbroken mother could see her there in Heaven and be comforted. Mary’s desire was that her mother would understand that her daughter was not lost to her, but would be waiting for her when she, too, joined God’s saints, that is, believers in Christ."

Link

Because the book was written in 1898, it can be read online for free here.

new topics

top topics

join