It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Kurds Are Killed in Paris, in Locked-Door Mystery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Kurdish Killings In Paris, and Motive Is a Mystery... (Government hit?)

www.nytimes.com

PARIS — The three Kurdish women were murdered, two with bullets to the head, the third with a shot to the stomach. It was a carefully planned killing in a nondescript building in central Paris.

One of the dead women was a founder of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party — or P.K.K. — a Kurdish separatist group that has waged a guerrilla war against Turkey since 1984.

Ms. Thibault-Lecuivre said the antiterrorism department of the prosecutor’s office would oversee the investigation.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on Fri Jan 11 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: exact source title must be used.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
--Title is the headline that pops up for the window tab, but the page has a separate headline also. Didn't know which to use, sorry in advance...--

But as it turns out in this story, they are saying it appeared that the target was Ms. Cansiz and the other two women were collateral damage so to speak.

Ms. Cansiz, it was said by authorities, had been under surveillance by the French police for months before this happened, and was rarely if ever seen in public.

(from article)

The P.K.K. has been fighting the Turkish authorities for almost three decades to demand greater autonomy. The conflict, in which an estimated 40,000 people have been killed, is fueled by competing notions of national identity that are rooted in the founding of modern Turkey on the ruins of the Ottoman Empire by Mustafa Kemal Ataturk in 1923. Kurds account for about 15 million of Turkey’s 74 million people.

en.wikipedia.org...

What do you think ATS?

The P.K.K. is listed as a terrorist organization by Turkey, the UN, NATO, EU, basically the whole west. Wouldn't the head of P.K.K. be a target for some of these various groups?

Why would Cansiz be the main target? Has anyone ever heard of this woman before?

Weird story either way... but do we have any members from France that have heard more about this?

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I thing stage is prepared for something like Big Kurdistan. It is wet dream of US and Israel Zionists (and probably other segments of oligarchy). Why to kill founder of PKK? Wild speculation based on nothing: Because she probably had great authority and maybe moral integrity hence she would not be easily guided by handlers. Position is now free for some true puppet.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

I remember during the gulf wars, just prior to my second oldest son being born, how they kurds left all their belongings out of Iraq, and what they knew would be a genocide against them. No one take them, no aid was given, and all of their children perished, with reporting week after week, month after month on the news. I was horrified I watched a woman on her children's graves crying and saying she would never have done this to us, how could we do this to her.

Their roots may go back to Sumar,

G.S. Reynolds believes that the term Kurd is most likely related to the ancient term Qardu. The common root of Kurd and Qardu is first mentioned in a Sumerian tablet from the third millennium BC as the "land of Kar-da."
and yet they are spread out like a people without a nation, persecuted everywhere they are.

And their women aren't exactly sharia willing.

I think they should have their own country myself. Their own autonomy, without any form of Sharia.

persian2english.com...
edit on 11-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Kurds,Jews,Native Americans and Basks are the people without a land...It is a very unfortunate situation for all of them specially for the Kurds....They are all scattered around the world but they reside mainly in,Iran,Iraq,Turkey and Syria.Their culture and language is totally different than all their host countries,so they always wanted to have a country of their own.... But no one really wants to create another Israel in the area,and therefore this is a very complex issue for all the countries involved...I am sure we will hear more about the Kurds in the future.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Since guns were used, they are clearly the problem here.

Obviously the only possible solution here is to ignore all other pertinent factors going into the complicated situation that has unfortunately culminated in murder, and ban all guns in France!

new topics

top topics

join