It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Different classifications and roles of angels

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Nobody is writing anything and I've contributed some stuff about angels here. Obviously I can't tell all of them but those are good places for people to start observing them, don't you think?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by tattooedlunchlady

"On other occasions there would be a theme running through the day - people talking about the same things. And something you might notice when you get some practice at noticing your surroundings more is that sometimes you can walk down a crowded street and overhear snippets of conversation but they all run in to a message for you. All of their words mean something entirely different to what they're talking about as they pass you. That is truly amazing."

This is truly a fascinating thought! The next time I'm in Walmart or some other crowded area I will be listening!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

You'll find angels wherever you are. It's really all about where YOU are and nothing else. YOU are the one receiving the message so it's the presence of your ears and your heart that are required. The rest are all just props.

When you really start listening and *hearing* the symphony going on around you, things take on a beauty and magic that really comforts you all the time and adds so much depth to every moment of the day.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

You'll find angels wherever you are. It's really all about where YOU are and nothing else. YOU are the one receiving the message so it's the presence of your ears and your heart that are required. The rest are all just props.

When you really start listening and *hearing* the symphony going on around you, things take on a beauty and magic that really comforts you all the time and adds so much depth to every moment of the day.

Nothing could be truer!

'Looking', and 'seeing'...are eminently different kinds of activities...
...as are 'listening' and 'hearing'...

Both have thier place to experience the fullness of that majic...

A99

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join