It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Different classifications and roles of angels

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I keep seeing you in threads talking about this information from above you have. Are you claiming to be one of these angels and thats how your gleaning this info? Feel free to private msg me with an answer if you don't feel like you can post public with it for whatever reason.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by drivers1492
reply to post by jhill76

I keep seeing you in threads talking about this information from above you have. Are you claiming to be one of these angels and thats how your gleaning this info? Feel free to private msg me with an answer if you don't feel like you can post public with it for whatever reason.

Information comes from speaking to above.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Ha ha! Not so much speaking, but more listening.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Yes I know you claim to speak above I asked a different question than that though. I'm assuming your not going to address that though.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

Yes I know you claim to speak above I asked a different question than that though. I'm assuming your not going to address that though.

I do not understand how does speaking equate to being apart of?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by jhill76

Ha ha! Not so much speaking, but more listening.

Oh no I speak. I think a little too often. They say it is interesting as oyhers only speak when needed.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Didn't understand that reply but let me just re post the question I asked you......Are you claiming to be one of these angels and thats how your gleaning this info?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

Didn't understand that reply but let me just re post the question I asked you......Are you claiming to be one of these angels and thats how your gleaning this info?

I stated I speak to above to obtain the information. I would like to keep the thread on topic as others would like to focus on the information presented. My threads keep turning into me speaking about self rather than the op, and i intend to keep it to the op.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

My apologies. That wasn't my intent and I offered you the option just msg me if you wanted it out of thread. No worries and I won't disrupt any further.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

My apologies. That wasn't my intent and I offered you the option just msg me if you wanted it out of thread. No worries and I won't disrupt any further.

It is fine, but I am still wondering what made you draw the conclusion? I cant initiate a pm as I am on a mobile device

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Like I said I have seen you reference your information in a variety of threads. The only conclusion I can see by the way you speak about things has to be you believe you are more than just a man/woman. But feel free at your leisure to message me if you like and lets not continue the off topic here.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by drivers1492

Can you send me a pm, as I cannot start one from mobile device.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Haha. Umm. Okay then. I think a lesson or two might be in order for you, my friend. Interesting, yes. But there's no shortage of arrogance and narcissism from mere mortals. I'm sure they have their fill, don't you?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

Haha. Umm. Okay then. I think a lesson or two might be in order for you, my friend. Interesting, yes. But there's no shortage of arrogance and narcissism from mere mortals. I'm sure they have their fill, don't you?

I do not understand. There are many lessons to be learned, yes. But, do not make assumptions off of written words. Many imply my intent for me, i do not know how to present the information any other way.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

It was simply a suggestion that perhaps you need to listen when you are engaged in discussions with the above. It is generally and widely known that those who speak and don't listen ... well, aren't there enough of those on Earth already? Their kind do not make for the very best of company.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

It was simply a suggestion that perhaps you need to listen when you are engaged in discussions with the above. It is generally and widely known that those who speak and don't listen ... well, aren't there enough of those on Earth already? Their kind do not make for the very best of company.

I see. Now, I understand. But, when speaking to Father there is no choice but to listen as he commands that you listen. Not by his words, but just his presence.

When I say speak it is asking of questions, not giving my take.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Have you ever tried just listening/feeling instead of asking? Take a quieter role. So much more information comes in when you're not pushing in one direction or another, when you're not formulating thoughts or working on assumptions. Humility is the way forward. You receive much more when you go empty. Just something to consider.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

Have you ever tried just listening/feeling instead of asking? Take a quieter role. So much more information comes in when you're not pushing in one direction or another, when you're not formulating thoughts or working on assumptions. Humility is the way forward. You receive much more when you go empty. Just something to consider.

I see what you mean, but I call when I have questions. If something needs to be learned like you say, I will take other measures.

I know what you mean like, if I am only focused on topic a, I will not get topic b, because I am so focused on a. This has been stated this is why other measures as I have said will be done.

The questions are mainly for things that need clarity to something already known or updates.

For true listening, that is done by Father and not done here to block out the mind from giving its own take

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

There is never so much clarity that there isn't more. We're mortals here, after all. No matter how much we think we understand, there is so much more we cannot understand because it's simply outside of our physical ability to do so. If we had greater comprehension, we would not be here, or at least not for long. Being human has its limits.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

There is never so much clarity that there isn't more. We're mortals here, after all. No matter how much we think we understand, there is so much more we cannot understand because it's simply outside of our physical ability to do so. If we had greater comprehension, we would not be here, or at least not for long. Being human has its limits.

This is true, I have stated this many times on this board, while in the body, the human mind cannot fully comprehend the things outside of the natural.

But, let's keep the thread on topic, this has turned into me rather than the op.
edit on 14-1-2013 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join