It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Different classifications and roles of angels

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
There are many different types of angels, from their role to their rank. The angel with the most rank will be the tallest and have the biggest wings. Wings just denote status, and they do not use them to fly or hover. The angels do as they are told and are loyal to Father, nothing is questioned, but all orders are carried out.

They can either see in spirit form or physical form as man does. Micheal and his soldiers mainly see in physical form as to see pending dangers and to properly protect.

Appearance
- Pure is the color they wear.
- They don't wear shoes.
- There are no halos (This is hollywood)
- They have a glow to them.
- They have no flaws. (Pimples, scars, etc)
- They do have wings. (Not all have wings)
- They look just like a normal human would in appearance.

Below is the order of above:

In order of highest to lowest: (The pairs of each sit with their pair, same privileges, but access is compartmentalized.)
Father
Brother - Spirit of Father (7 In Total)
The Arc - Chief Angel (Only 1)
Archangel (24 In Total)
Angel that is not an arc, but has arc status (Many different tiers)
Elder (Many different tiers)
Angel

Different classifications:
Soldier
Helper
Floater
Watcher
Guide
Watchers
Workers

Almost every angel will report to one of the 24 archangels, and the chief angel is the arc to all of the archangels. The ones that do not report to an arc, will report directly to Father or Mother.

The 24 cover (Some are named, some are not):
The Library
Teaching
Logistics
Common Ground
Song
Changes
Debrief and Sitting Area (This arc does it alone, no helpers)
Watches & Technology/Innovation for Man
No Set Task x2
Protection
The Elements (Weather)
Meetings
The Factories
The Grounds
The Feast (When the feast takes place, all creation is paused)

The archangels do not engage in song and worship as the others do, as they sit next to Father and are focused on tasks at all times.

The guardian angels assigned to humans will leave for updates and attend the meetings so they can get word on their charge (the person they are responsible for). This is the only time they are away from their charge, unless specifically called by Father.

This is above, there are some that are here in human form that have various tasks. Some just speak when it is needed to give word, monetary, or just comfort when needed. Some protect others from danger and harm.

Above does more than just pass messages.

For example: There is a man who plans on blowing up a bridge. Above will make said person make a mistake, and now he ends up getting caught before his planned can be carried out. When interviewed, said man does not remember making that mistake that made him get caught, this was above at work.

Usually with your guardian angel, you will have one that records all and input the information in your book, to be viewed when this is all over.

edit on 10-1-2013 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Where do you get your info from? This is how angels are classified in the Orthodox (oldest) church:

First Hierarchy:
Seraphim
Cherubim
Thrones

Second Hierarchy:
Powers
Dominions
Principalities

Third Hierarchy:
Virtues
Archangels
Angels

www.zeitun-eg.net...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeenieWeenie
Where do you get your info from? This is how angels are classified in the Orthodox (oldest) church:

First Hierarchy:
Seraphim
Cherubim
Thrones

Second Hierarchy:
Powers
Dominions
Principalities

Third Hierarchy:
Virtues
Archangels
Angels

www.zeitun-eg.net...

This comes direct from above. Man has many different hierarchies for above, but above has their own classification set forth via Father. For example the term angel is not used above, but spirit.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
They are some of the most interesting extraterrestrials I've had he pleasure of knowing.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
VERY interesting post OP...

Have you seen the Seraphim AKA “the burning ones”?

Recently I was listening to an MP3 by Ian Clayton that speaks about them:

"God wants to engage us in the whole Angelic arena and give us understanding of it because of what they do and what they bring out of Heaven for the Sons of God" "Do you realize that when an Angel looks into you it fears you?"

"Angels look into you and they fear you because they see the residue of the King of Glory sitting in your life, they are made out of Him and His glory, we are made of His DNA and bear His image and they fear that image because that image is going to judge them."

Seraphim are coming! - Ian Clayton

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Have you seen the Seraphim AKA “the burning ones”?

Yes, I have seen, but I have seen in physical form, not the spirit form as they have talked about here.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
If you pay any sort of attention to your daily life, you will likely spot an angel with a fair degree of ease. I met one a couple of years ago, and about once a year I see him and have a quick word. The first time we met had a huge impact on me. I was shaken for some time - weeks, in fact. His message was taken straight to heart though and I saw him for the third time just before Christmas. He looked a lot better, seemed a lot happier, but still had that same message for me so I'm still not making sufficient progress, in my book. That info really caused me to do some soul-searching.

The world is full of magic and mystery, and it's a whole lot more interesting and dynamic when we realize just how much is really out there. Our sterile "scientific" take on existence is such a waste. If we've ever needed to open our eyes and hearts, it's now.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

If we've ever needed to open our eyes and hearts, it's now.

I agree. Their message is not one of putting one down or damning them to hell, but that of guidance and building said person up.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Without an open heart and mind, it can feel like an attack and a person will often resist rather than to look inside themselves. I know that if I hadn't understood what was going on, I certainly would have discounted him and his words. Upon that first meeting, I failed utterly and that was what really upset me. I heard a voice in my head telling me that he was an angel - pay attention! but I reacted, in fact, in exactly the opposite way that I would have normally. I could not and still cannot understand that! I knew it was a test, so to speak, and I reacted in diametric opposition to my natural inclination. WHAT!? But that's how it was. So on every occasion that I've seen him since, I react with more and more of what I feel I should do. I still don't hug him, which is really what I feel I should do, but I suspect I'd be arrested or something. lol Such things are just not done here. Still, it's what my heart has called me to do since the first time I saw him.

Maybe some day....

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Can you let us know how we might be able to spot an angel? I would love to see one.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tattooedlunchlady

Can you let us know how we might be able to spot an angel? I would love to see one

Many share their experience in my thread, see the others here, when others cannot. I can't link to it now, but you can look in my list of threads.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Thank you, I will check it out.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It comes with practice and simply being aware of your surroundings. People plod through their days, dashing from one place to the next, never really listening or seeing anyone or anything around them. Particularly in the West we all like the newest thing, the cool thing, so seeing a homeless person or elderly person or something is not going to catch anyone's eye. Those are the things you avoid looking at, right?

Well, I will tell you about my angel then so maybe you will understand. I have written about it before here but it's difficult to see how this was an angelic event unless you were there. Still, here goes.

I was standing in the metro station in East Helsinki one day when a young homeless man walked past me and sat down on a nearby bench. He started talking to me almost immediately and told me that he had some very heavy and very rare books, some of which bore the names of holy texts that I had recently been reading about online. Of course that caught my attention. I stood close to him and he rambled about quite a lot of things. As he was talking, I noted that he smelled of an attic filled with old, dusty things. He was wearing a coat that was far too big for him and his pants were held up with a bit of rope. He had sneakers on his feet but it was really cold outside. His skin was "dirty" in that he hadn't probably washed in a good while but it wasn't dirty with any sort of filth. His hair was long and matted into nature's own dredlocks. His eyes were very clear and bright, his teeth clean and white, and his hands, though dirty, were perfect. As I looked at him, I wondered about why he was so angry, impatient and irritable, and why he was all of these things as well as homeless at such an early age. He mentioned too that he is an artist but has no opportunity to paint anymore and so forth.

Finally, he asked me if I had some change to spare and that he needed only 80 cents to buy a cup of coffee and went on explaining that one place in town used to have it for a reasonable price but had since closed its doors. This was the part where I did the inexplicable. I told him I had no money. I lied to him. Why would I do this when he needed so little money? I had cash but I lied and said I had none.

My metro arrived and I left him there. By the time I got to the next station I felt absolutely disgusted with myself. Why had I lied to him? I went to my destination stop and jumped into the next metro back. I got to the station were I left him but he was gone - of course.

For many weeks I cried at the thought of that event. I was so angry at myself for being so stupid and selfish. Both of those things - lying and not sharing resources - are completely against my natural inclination and preferred way of doing things. Why had I so cold-heartedly thought it was okay to do that to him? I even thought to myself as I was looking at him that he could just as well be an angel as a human.

Some months later I saw him get out of the metro on the other platform. I got out of my metro, though it wasn't my stop yet, and ran after him. I told him that he had once asked me for money and that I hadn't given him any then and gave him all I had then. He was less than grateful, almost accusing me of holding out on him and really went on in a huff when we parted. I didn't feel too good about the entire situation then and it took some time to work through the feelings I was left with then.

I saw him again, as I mentioned above, I believe, just before Christmas. He looked quite a lot happier, cleaner, and he was carrying only a couple of books anymore. He still begged money off me and I gave him all I had. Although it was almost five euro he still immediately went off to beg more from some teenagers in the opposite direction from me. He was just as ungrateful a before, but he was happier and the hostility from before had gone.

Some people wouldn't recognize him as an angel. I'm sure a lot of you reading this only see an ungrateful homeless beggar. But that's where your intuition and heart come into play. It takes effort to open the awareness for this kind of event to have meaning. When we're fully aware, virtually everything will have significance and meaning. The lack of this awareness should give you a clue as to how closed and miserable we are.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I read your story about the homeless man with great interest. You're right, I'm sure I would have thought he was ungrateful and irritating if I had been in your place and had given him all of my money. An angel is probably the last thing I would have suspected him of being.

However, I agree about trying to have an open mind and being more aware, I'm going to try and do this! I'm going to be more watchful and I hope I will be lucky enough to meet an angel before too long! Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tattooedlunchlady

Oh, they come in all forms though so don't just look for them in that particular "costume". I did a course on foot care a while back and had primarily elderly women for customers. Some of them were very old indeed, several with their hand on the door to being 100. On more than one occasion I would have two women on the same day relating the same story exactly, literally verbatim. Absolutely different people, but it was otherwise like déjà vu. How is that even possible?

On other occasions there would be a theme running through the day - people talking about the same things. And something you might notice when you get some practice at noticing your surroundings more is that sometimes you can walk down a crowded street and overhear snippets of conversation but they all run in to a message for you. All of their words mean something entirely different to what they're talking about as they pass you. That is truly amazing.

Of course you can always disregard these things as "coincidence" or just being some matter of wanting to hear or see this stuff. Or then you can see it as learning from your environment. This is part of what psychics experience. It's just really a matter of not denying what's right in front of you all the time.

Our experience here could be so much richer and easier and a whole lot more fun if we would open ourselves to all that there is. We shut out vast amounts of information for a whole host of really bad reasons. We make life the boring, humdrum, lonely experience it is. It can be as magical as you're willing to let it be.

There are a lot of other beings out there too. Not just angels. They all have a lot to offer us.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
During fasting 2 days ago, I sat on a mountain by my fire at night. I was told that one arch-angel Pravuil was not happy someone was trying to assume his identity here on Earth. They said this person would be taught a stern lesson in time.
edit on 14/1/13 by JAK because: This post was has been reinstated after I incorrectly removed it. The error was mine entirely so thank you for being so civil and understanding in addressing this Jameliel, it is appreciated. My apologies once again.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Communicating with angels is simple and can be done in several ways. They enjoy coming to us and helping us learn and grow. I had an angelic-experience several nights ago as I fasted on a mountain. Several angels came to me and spoke at length. One of the interesting things they spoke about was how one of the arch-angels named Pravuil was not happy at someone here on Earth attempting to assume his identity. They told me that person would be taught a stern lesson in time.

Angels often tell us information such as this when they come and communicate with us. One other interesting thing they told me was that they don't have wings. They said they only appear with wings for some people, since this is the way they are often imagined. When they appear with wings, it's in order to cause the person less fear and doubt.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameliel

With so many on Earth, how would we ever know who this is? Did he give any indication as to who this might be? Do you have any feelings about who he meant?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

With so many on Earth, how would we ever know who this is? Did he give any indication as to who this might be? Do you have any feelings about who he meant?

Yes, they were very specific. It is not my place to give this on a public board. You may PM me with questions if you wish.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join