It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm calling it now: Americans will crumble when Obama calls for new gun laws

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
reply to post by daaskapital

Should I log into a different account for you? I got sick of my old name. made a new one same guy same place
edit on 11-1-2013 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

If what you say is true, i can see now why you do not care for some of your posts, the ones which should be removed...

I don't really care for what you say...you just need to grow up and learn to take other people's opinions, even if they directly oppose your own. Take it on the chin...don't go accusing people of something they most probably are not.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Should I log into a different account for you? I got sick of my old name. made a new one same guy same place

is this how you smurf as well zone

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01

Let me find me old password. I haven't been franco for years.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

And which should be removed? And I dont care for what you say mind your own business A+B=C your way out of other's conversations. He's a big boy doesnt need your help.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by PLAYERONE01

Your trying to say a country that has 17k homicides a year wont kill a bunch of children in uniforms? I think you might be mistaken

im not mistaken in saying if the squad showed up outside your house right now you would not touch a firearm on your wall

I'd probably go for the can of cooking spray and throw that in the microwave for a couple minutes.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Your trying to say a country that has 17k homicides a year wont kill a bunch of children in uniforms? I think you might be mistaken

im not mistaken in saying if the squad showed up outside your house right now you would not touch a firearm on your wall

I'd probably go for the can of cooking spray and throw that in the microwave for a couple minutes.

not bad for a distraction, then what, get shot jumping the back fence or something?

where is the unity, where is the people power.the last time people tried to come together the majority laughed at them because of how the MSM portrayed them to the masses, how do you think the MSM will play gun owners to the masses if raids begin.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
My point is the state of Pennsylvania has 447k less registered hunters than there are total US servicemen.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

My point is the state of Pennsylvania has 447k less registered hunters than there are total US servicemen.

great, now how many registered hunters and gun owners would go to war against the federal government, in Pennsylvania if they had too.to defend the constitution, your way of life, what ever.
my guess is none,0, if it really came down to it. the people of today would back down. you just don't have the stones for it like your ancestors did.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Would your countrymen fight for freedom? Our culture is entirely based on revolution and war. From 1st grade onward you are taught that rebellion gets you what you want. As our culture grows more and more violent I'd say the odds are on myr side. We kill out of boredom for Christ sake.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

yeah and if all trolls were told to stop trolling, or u would lose internet access, you and all others would fold, according to your logic.

get your troll on while you can lol

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Would your countrymen fight for freedom? Our culture is entirely based on revolution and war. From 1st grade onward you are taught that rebellion gets you what you want. As our culture grows more and more violent I'd say the odds are on myr side. We kill out of boredom for Christ sake.

well i guess it would go guerrilla style, but, Americans have this glorified embedded idealism you talk about because of what they were taught, were you taught at school of the numbers that died, how they died, the horrors that befell all of those people. no they were all glorified to you, as martyrs are to a cause, the story told and retold so the men and women themselves would also be martyrs to America.
time and again people have used the founding fathers card and the constitution card to sway peoples ideas. soon Americans will have to choose again.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

yeah and if all trolls were told to stop trolling, or u would lose internet access, you and all others would fold, according to your logic.

DocHolidaze calls the thread a troll because he doesnt know how to comment hmm.
should he attack, pivot or parlay....
or just take a hack at it lol

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Ok so your men would fight but mine, armed to teeth would not? we outnumber our army, navy, air force and marines 315+ to 1 and we wouldn't fight? Your a hypocrite your probably from a country that's been conquered and beaten from inside and from out. Got guns? I have plenty.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

DocHolidaze calls the thread a troll because he doesnt know how to comment hmm.
should he attack, pivot or parlay....
or just take a hack at it lol

no i never called a thread a troll, i called you a troll. your just looking to get stars and flags from the anti gunners in hopes you will draw out the progunners. but your not just looking for any pro gunner, you want the ones that will give you an emotional response and/or the ones with a lower intelligence so you can ridicule them in public in front of your anti gunner buddies. this is typical troll/school yard behavior. you've been called out. what will you do? fall back, or continue with your selfish agenda? the choice is yours, just know on this day you have been revield as your true self to all the great people of ats, and on this day you are a rank troll

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Ooooh nasty nasty nasty is its. saying bad things precious its is.

I am specifically challenging what the mindset of the average American that enjoys sitting around playing with guns is, is all. Is it fight or flight?
I'm not chasing flags or stars here Dochollidaze, I'm seeking answers and not one of you has given me one. well that's not entirely true, i got a few, something about a microwave, Pennsylvania having 475,000 registered gun owners.
In any case neither could you, you still tried to defile the thread and resorted to attacking me personaly.
Gun supporters have no mass preparation, no militia is ready if the government makes a big move and forces your hand, if you are all caught and singled out you will be plucked off.
truth is hollidaze you hate this thread because it scares you, the feds are an organized nightmare machine that will crush through you like nothing seen before, the gun supporters will be labeled as domestic terrorists, it will be horrific.
all the cool bedtime story's you were told as a kid about the revolution wont mean jack when fox news will be writing new ones about war on terror in America.
label me as you will Doc for it matters to not me.
I'm saying the government is going to come Doc. you guys have to be prepared.

edit on 11-1-2013 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Ok so your men would fight but mine, armed to teeth would not? we outnumber our army, navy, air force and marines 315+ to 1 and we wouldn't fight? Your a hypocrite your probably from a country that's been conquered and beaten from inside and from out. Got guns? I have plenty.

my men, we're not talking about my men or my country. the topic is your men and the government, so you feel if it came to a civil war situation your freedom fighters in America would be victorious.
this group which hasnt been formed has no leader, no communication, no intel, no artillery or air force.
do you want me to go on.
I'm just pointing out short falls here, you know there's nothing stopping someone saying hey ok, maybe I could set up something in my town. but no you have to be so arrogant about it all the time.
when there's flash bangs going off in your house will you remember this thread, probably not.lol

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
A Greek phrase applies here "molon labe"

Come and take them.

That phrase is why it would never happen the logistics of handling 300 million privately owned guns and their owners...

Add to that a republican controlled congress means Obama would have to do it by an executive order.

An executive order of such a nature might just get him thrown from office before you could say impeachment proceedings. Look at the backlash from the first assault weapons ban, it killed the dems momentum for years to come.

What could happen is laws like California currently has which do nothing for all those 300 million guns already owned. So future gun purchases get regulated at most.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

If there are organized groups of people that have contingency plans in the event that an uprising becomes necessary it would be foolish to make statements concerning such plans on a website such as this- where anyone could be monitoring- just to satisfy your sense of curiosity. Trying to goad people into giving you the information you seek is futile.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Wrong. At least 21 Democrat senators are from gun-favoring states and fear for their jobs if they go along with severe "gun control".

So-called high capacity magazines will most likely be banned (keep getting them now while you can, MagPul has 1.7 million entering the supply chain now).

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Let's also not forget about criminals, violent criminals. They will probably be the first to fire the shots that are heard around the world.

This is going to sound weird, even to me... With the exception of course of the minority of criminals, most criminals commit crimes with weapons not to kill or injure you, but to get away with the crime as that is how they pay their rent. Most criminals, even violent ones, would prefer to just take your stuff no questions asked.

Just as legalizing a substance doesn't equate to everyone, including people who never used that when it was illicit, starting to use it, neither does stricter gun control mean violent criminals will just stage a coup and take over. I'm sure more brazen crimes would take place, as they do in "gun free areas" that's for sure, but I don't see it being some type of civil war or insurrection.

Stricter gun control won't immediately impact the criminals, as most of those weapons are on and from the black market, and surely wouldn't be turned in. But a lot of guns make it to that market from being stolen from law abiding gun owners exercising their rights. Through applied pressure from several angles, you can at least start to take a bite out of it. But there is no single solution.

Obama might be the worst president ever, I don't think he is, but he sure isn't a great one either, but one thing he is not. Naive. Maybe he was at first, actually thinking he could unite people across party lines for the better of the entire country, but he surely isn't now. Only a naive fool would think he could take the guns away from the Americans who want them.

I'll also eat my hat if there is a "1776" revolution IF he does try. Lets just be realistic about this. Soldiers, be it military, national guard, whatever, swear to protect America and those within it from threats external and internal. I seriously doubt any of them considered those enemies being civilian americans, but this much I'm sure of, they won't care who you are, or where you are from, when you are shooting at them...

And those gentlemen have the real toys. Sure, you have your AR-15. Sure, maybe you've got some Ak's, maybe you are crazy enough to even have a grenade launcher, but you don't have a tank. You don't have sound cannons. You don't have white phosphorus, you don't have satellite coordination.

If your elected representatives democratically decide to enact any type of gun control, you will have various legal means to fight against that, violent revolution, while you may find the notion romantic, will spell the end of you, and anyone you care about. Red Dawn is a movie folks.

America will not stand by if the will of the people is ignored, but only a fool will resort to violence over this.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join