It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aether Reality

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Flames are plasma, and there is enough in common to suspect that the glow in a coal fire is also plasma, created within the briquette.

Most sources of light are plasma, fire, electric arcs, the corona of the sun, odds are that all sources of light come from plasma.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Flames are plasma, and there is enough in common to suspect that the glow in a coal fire is also plasma, created within the briquette.

You can suspect all you want, but it has no relation to reality.

A piece of iron worked by a blacksmith can glow red or even white. Whoever says that there is fire inside a slab of steel is an imbecile or worse.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

The red glow is the radiation? Or the heat is the radiation? How is it carried, your elfen magic theory? what frequency does this radiation move at?

You don't even get admission, for such poor and pathetic of an effort.

Exactly who's the lazy one? The one who can't even google for the answers to deny one's own ignorance?

lmgtfy.com - For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than google it for themselves.

lmgtfy

edit on 24-1-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
When I hear "wood usually floats on water",

What else floats in water? A duck!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Thank you.

Again, I feel refreshed by a mention of ducks floating, doorbells ringing and my bread making machine buzzing in the kitchen according to laws of physics. What a relief, after hearing the idiots with their "charcoal is plasma" and "electricity is plasma, too" thingy...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

And you can keep pretending you aren't in completely over your head.

Does molten metal glow?

Do you know what to do with a magnesium fire?

Do you understand metals are not pure?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Damn my irony meter just overloaded again. A request to all ATS posters, please limit the amount of irony in a single post as much as possible. These irony meters are not cheap.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Small rocks? Perhaps they're filled with plasma.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

And you can keep pretending you aren't in completely over your head.

Does molten metal glow?

That would depend on the temperature of the molten metal, as explained in the links that you summarily refuse to read.

edit on 24-1-2013 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Small rocks? Perhaps they're filled with plasma.

Based on what I've seen in this thread, there are a few folks who will tell you that small ducks are full of plasma.

edit on 1-25-2013 by Springer because: removed childish name calling

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Here is a real link.

physics.syr.edu...

Black-body Radiation doesn't explain how the light is created or radiated. If anything it supports the idea that plasma is present, in that steady states of energy are observed, that suggest a change in state of matter.

What is lazy is the failure on both of your parts to engage your brains.

edit on 24-1-2013 by poet1b because: Typo

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Clearly for some people posting here, anything beyond ducks floating is beyond their
comprehension.

You think throwing out some scientific terminology means that you have actually said something.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Based on what I've seen in this thread, there are a few retards who will tell you that small ducks are full of plasma.

Lol. That;s a nice one.
But lol MT Keshe just does that in producing plasma out of plastic
coca cola botles.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

If you read that link, you'll see it doesn't agree with you.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
coca cola botles.

He says he has, but there's none there. It's a simple dissimilar metal battery, like stacking pennies and dimes with salt water separators, or making a battery out of a lemon and some metal strips. Only Keshe is playing you for a dupe, since he knows you won't look at what's going on.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Clearly for some people posting here, anything beyond ducks floating is beyond their
comprehension.

You think throwing out some scientific terminology means that you have actually said something.

Your irony and delusion knows no bounds. Unless you're trolling, how is it even possible for you to be so terrifyingly wrong about, well, everything all of the time? Are you even reading and comprehending the responses you've been receiving?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
coca cola botles.

He says he has, but there's none there. It's a simple dissimilar metal battery, like stacking pennies and dimes with salt water separators, or making a battery out of a lemon and some metal strips. Only Keshe is playing you for a dupe, since he knows you won't look at what's going on.

Lol. I did mean that all as a joke.
I can surmise he is taking every1 for a ride, but look at,
how come all world leaders or their deputies are paying attention to him.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

In the example of a moving flashlight, it would still move in the time it took light to travel around 8m (the length of the wave packet). It just would be a very tiny bit of motion, impossible to measure with today’s equipment, but motion. If I move very slow compared to something that is moving very fast, I’m still moving.

Move the detectors as far away as feasible – many times the distance of the wave packet, any vector change would be multiplied and easier to detect.

At this point replace the flashlight with a pulsar, or a fluoro molecule spun by lasers at 6 thousand billion revs per second (no one seems sure how fast this is but it’s more revs than a quasar and must be an appreciable fraction of LS). This should produce detectable movement.

If the device moves at 1/10000 of LS in the time it takes a full 10m wave to come out at LS I’ve moved the barrel a millimetre. We would only need a small fraction of this speed for the movement to be detectable.

Then you have the barrel of the device pointing at A, where the photon wave packet begins to be emitted. But by the time it would take to emit the wave the barrel moves and is pointing at B.

If the photon goes towards A. with no vector change, it couldn’t be part of the wave because the wave has not been emitted in the same direction, the wave goes towards B. It would have to be a part photon/wave packet (not possible), then what would it do? Put out another part wavepacket for every angle between A and B, and multiply in some way?

A light wave is emitted constantly so there could be no gap between A and B where no wave comes out.

If the wave packet is half out a device then you move it, you can’t get half wave packets, so the light wave has to move with the device until fully extruded. The wave vector would curve so the photon would to. This shows the wave must exist physically in some type of field and or dimension – because it moves with the device and because it moves the photons vector.

What you say about the multiple frequencies at around LS could be right, not sure but you would get all the strange relativistic stuff when you spun light near or at or faster? than LS. I think the photon/wave might make a spiral. I wonder if the black hole in a quasar is related to the spin and light somehow.
edit on 25-1-2013 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by primalfractal

You are already making the assumption that light is a wave that propagates in a medium. It is true that light displays behaviors that are analogous to such waves, eg; polarization and interference, and they can be treated mathematically as though they were. However, they are not. A photon's "wavelength" is a measure of the particles' energy, not its physical extension. It is a massless particle's equivalent to mass.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Yes we have measured the speed of light in space and it is constant at approx...186,300 Miles Per Second. Light will always travel along the warpeture of Space/Time which is created by Mass and clearly visable when very large Celestial Objects or Large Groupings of such the very apparent Warping of Space/Time that can be seen when one looks at Abell 1689...a large grouping of Galaxies at 2.2 Billion Light Years out...and Abell 2218...a Galactic Cluster 3 Billion Light Years away that creates Gravitic Lensing which allows us to see a Galaxy 13 Billion Light Years distant. Google Abell 1689 and Abell 2218 to see this.

Split Infinity

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join