It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aether Reality

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by primalfractal

You are creating a theory based on assumptions that are not the reality. Light or Photons exist and act as both a Particle and a Wave. This reality and behavior exhibits how Quanta exist and act within a larger system than what is our Universal Reality.

Now you are using observations of Photons in the same way you would if those Photons were Atomic Particles such as Protons and Neutrons. You are stating that Light must have some other external force at work for it to CURVE as you say...in the manner a Frequency of Light or Light Wave does and you also state that since Light is being sent in one direction that for such Light Waves to exist other forces would be at work.

Since Photons are a Quantum Particle/Wave Form by definition...Photons act as both particle and wave. That wave being a Photons ability to exist in a relative manner that is governed by either the Matter that is generating the Light or the Matter that is reflecting the light.

In either case the Elementary makeup of the Matter determines at what Frequency...the distance between Wave Crests...Light will travel at.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

You dont have to move it that fast, just fast enough to pick up a reading of movement and I'm also thinking now that if the photon moves in space it could be detected at a much greater distance than the wave and the movement would be much easier to detect.

I'm guessing six thousand billion revolutions per second is very fast.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

"Light must have some other external force at work" My theory only requires the wave portion of the wave/particle to be real, thats the force I'm trying to prove exists.

No other external force that I know of except the device emitting the light, which is what I'm saying will curve the light. Because it is one photon wave packet and it has to all be emitted, so if the wave is only part out and the device is moving, the wave would move with the device until it was completely out. Only works if the wave is real though, seems to be no other logical solution.
edit on 24-1-2013 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by primalfractal

If a person was to move a flashlight as fast as they could...it wouldn't matter as any speed of movement less than 186,300 Miles Per Hour which is the speed of light as well as this speed being impossible to reach by any object of matter...millions of complete wavelengths of Light would already have exited the flashlights cone before any movement at all would even change the lights vector.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Page 23 and you are just now admitting the obvious

Here is the next clue, plasma is the most common state of matter. Maybe around page 46 you will clue in on the significance of this.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Have we ever measured the speed of light in space, over any length of distance?

That people state things as fact, when the evidence to support said claims is so very thin, always makes me laugh.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Do you ever barbeque with actual coal? What do you think that red glow is?

All you need to create plasma is a spark and something to burn.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Page 23 and you are just now admitting the obvious

What are you talking about now, specifically?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Do you ever barbeque with actual coal? What do you think that red glow is?

I do BBQ all the time. The red glow that the hot coals exhibit (in absence of flame, which is not recommended for a BBQ) is mostly black body type of radiation coming off a heated object. If you know this already, why are you asking? If you don't know that, - once again, get an F-. And read up on physics.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Have we ever measured the speed of light in space, over any length of distance?

That people state things as fact, when the evidence to support said claims is so very thin, always makes me laugh.

The speed of light is used to calculate GPS positioning.... very concrete evidence.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The red glow is the radiation? Or the heat is the radiation? How is it carried, your elfen magic theory? what frequency does this radiation move at?

You don't even get admission, for such poor and pathetic of an effort.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The red glow is the radiation? Or the heat is the radiation? How is it carried, your elfen magic theory? what frequency does this radiation move at?

You exhibit remarkably poor research skills. In addition, you apparently are unaware of the way the incandescent lighting devices work, which is amazing and stone age kind of mentality.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Odd tactic from the glass house dweller. Didn't you author this gem?

Electricity is plasma, just as water is liquid, and I have proven this with links.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And many others, equally absurd?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
GLOW

Second line.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

All the evidence points to plasma as the source of light even in an incandescent light, that the light is produced by heat doesn't change the reality, same as light produced by fire.

The natural state of electricity being plasma.

Or else it is the elfen magic field theory that you cling to.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

All the evidence points to plasma as the source of light even in an incandescent light

When given a text based on centuries of scientific research, you promptly ignore it and make things up as you see fit, which most often results in most extreme cases of gibberish.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

All the evidence points to plasma as the source of light even in an incandescent light

What evidence? Where???

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Where is your evidence for this?

When air touches a light bulb's filament at high temperatures, the filament oxidizes, becoming weak at points. The vacuum in a light bulb acts to prolong the life of the light bulb's filament by keeping it from oxidizing too quickly.
www.ehow.com...

Plasma as the source of light?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The fact that fire is plasma.

Proof the heat and burning creates plasma

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

The fact that fire is plasma.