The Aether Reality

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by primalfractal

Greatt quote, Bohm is probably the most underrated scientist in the 20th century. It as Bohm who observered that plasma forms itself like a loving cell.

Now the interesting thing is that the quantum potential energy had the same effect regardless of its intensity, so that even far away it may produce a tremendous effect; this effect does not follow an inverse square law. Only the form of the potential has an effect, and not its amplitude or its magnitude. So we compared this to a ship being guided by radar; the radar is carrying form or information from all around. It doesn’t, within its limits, depend on how strong the radio wave is. So we could say that in that sense the quantum potential is acting as a formative field on the movement of the electrons. The formative field could not be put in three-dimensional [or local] space, it would have to be in a three-n dimensional space, so that there would be non-local connections, or subtle connections of distant particles (which we see in the Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen experiment).

Or I other words, the transmission is not energy, but some kInd of information. My thought is plasma is the field, and that there are several higher dimensions of plasma states.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Agnostic1

Hate to tell you there Rocket Scientist but if Photons were not a Quantum Particle/Wave Form which means they are BOTH a particle and wave...then they could NEITHER have Frequency...that being specific WAVE LENGTH OF LIGHT OR PHOTONS....nor could they have COLOR...which is when Photons either generated from or reflected off of Matter and thus obtain a specific Wave Lenght of LIGHT.

IN EITHER CASE....this cannot happen if PHOTONS were not a QUANTUM PARTICLE/WAVE FORM...so your little condenming statement only shows me that you neither could state this to my face as it was not directed at me in your reply...but that you don't even have a point as I am correct. In order for us to even be able to see colors...Photons would have to be both a particle and a wave.

I would like to thank the ATS Member who was kind enough and upstanding enough to point out your hidden reply to me. He believes just as I do that if someone has an issue with another here then they should at least have the courtesouy to Reply to THEM DIRECTLY.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I think plasma is a dielectric vector field potential substance that vibrates at freqencies just so they can absorb excited gluons in a 4 dimensional subspace. That would also explain why most measurements show its just ionised gas.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
reply to post by poet1b

I think plasma is a dielectric vector field potential substance that vibrates at freqencies just so they can absorb excited gluons in a 4 dimensional subspace. That would also explain why most measurements show its just ionised gas.

You are right about frequencies! They also use frequencies to control us, you know. But the statement that "plasma is the field, and that there are several higher dimensions of plasma states" can be easily confirmed by using a heterogeneous discombobulator enhanced with trans-dimensinal plasmoid wave. Using the idiosyncratic formula which includes the Lackadaisical Integral, one can calculate the "wave portion of the light photon", and especially the oxymoronic correction to it. Mainstream science will say that "plasma is the field" and "wave portion of the light photon" are just nonsense, but that's because they eschew new and revolutionary measurement methods, such as the discombobulator.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Hmm, could you explain this theory as it applies to the corona of the sun, the plasma sphere that surrounds the Earth, a lightening bolt, or just a plain fire?

Plasma is a state of matter, that all of these things mentioned above exist. This is basic physics, even though the class room hasn't caught up yet.

I'm not seeing the vector.
edit on 23-1-2013 by poet1b because: Add last line.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Agnostic1

Also...since Matter is COMPLETELY COMPRISED OF VARIOUS QUANTUM PARTICLE/WAVE FORMS...even though we currently only have theories about why the Macro-Universe does not behave as the Quantum Universe...since EVERYTHING IN OUR MACRO-UNIVERSE IS MADE UP OF QUANTUM PARTICLE/WAVE FORMS...the connection is apparent and ABSOLUTE.

Certain Quanta...such as QUARKS have the ability to BLINK IN AND OUT OF OUR UNIVERSAL REALITY as Quarks exist at will at and between a numerical minimum and maximum as part of Protons and Neutrons. Since the Quarks are literally blinking in and out of existence...this seems to tie Quantum Mechanics with a Multiversal Model.

But any way you cut it...you still ahve not admitted you were wrong when you said that PHOTONS were not both PARTICLE AND WAVE. They are. Look...everyone is wrong now and then. It's easy...just say....OK...I was..WRRRR....I was...WWWRRRRO...I was WRONG! You were wrong.

Why can't you just admit it? No one will think any less of you just because you admitted it.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Plasma is a state of matter

True. I hope you also agree that Aristotle was NOT Belgian.

I'm not seeing the vector.

OK, but do you see the tensor?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Certain Quanta...such as QUARKS have the ability to BLINK IN AND OUT OF OUR UNIVERSAL REALITY as Quarks exist at will at and between a numerical minimum and maximum as part of Protons and Neutrons. Since the Quarks are literally blinking in and out of existence...this seems to tie Quantum Mechanics with a Multiversal Model.

I think you are getting a few things wrong. "Blink in, blink out" as you put it, I'm guessing, are quantum fluctuations. As such, many quantum objects and systems are subject to this behavior. I'll skip the "universal reality" bit, but the vacuum will exhibit electrons, positrons, quarks, gluons, and even composite particles (and why not, albeit with smaller probability).

And of course there are many baryons which are excited states of the proton and the neutron, so in a way mentioning those, and capitalizing their spelling does not prove anything.

If you want to learn something interesting, look up color-glass condensate.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Plasma is a state of matter, that all of these things mentioned above exist. This is basic physics, even though the class room hasn't caught up yet.

You might appreciate this, maybe even learn from it.

Plasmas are a lot like gases, but the atoms are different, because they are made up of free electrons and ions of an element such as neon (Ne). You don't find naturally occurring plasmas too often when you walk around. They aren't things that happen regularly on Earth.

And much more at www.chem4kids.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by poet1b

Plasmas are a lot like gases, but the atoms are different, because they are made up of free electrons and ions of an element such as neon (Ne). You don't find naturally occurring plasmas too often when you walk around. They aren't things that happen regularly on Earth.

That's a bit of a stretch. St. Elmo's fire is low-temp plasma and it's not rare. I know because I was covered by this crap once, and it wasn't nice (because what may follow is being zapped by a lightning). Yes, your hands are glowing green. How cool is that.

As to more mundane, domestic sources of plasma:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but every fluorescent light bulb contains a modicum of low-temperature plasma. Given the very large number of this type of lighting devices in my household, I emphatically disagree about rarity of plasma on Earth!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Yes...Quantum Chromodynamics.

Still this condensate has nothing to do with how what is thought to be...Quantum Particle/Wave Form Exchange of Quarks between the makeup of Protons and Neutrons existing in various Divergent Universal Realities.

Quarks are changing their existence and do blink in and out of that existence and possibly to another. They can never exist at greater than maximum or less than minimum within a Proton or Neutron and of course there are many different types such as Up, Down, Charmed Strange...etc...as well as exist in a Quark/Glueon state.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

There's more at the link. I just posted that because I'm so sick of hearing about plasma being a state of matter, like it's something he just learned about and thinks nobody else knows. Also, the material is suited to a particular target audience.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

There's more at the link. I just posted that because I'm so sick of hearing about plasma being a state of matter, like it's something he just learned about and thinks nobody else knows.

It's actually refreshing to hear something that is basically true. In these threads, most of the material posted by the anti-science freaks is outright disgusting. So when I hear "baking soda contains sodium", or "plasma is a state of matter", or "Aristotle was not Belgian", it's like I get a break for utter idiocy. Seriously, it compares favorably to what other posters visiting this thread claim, like "I believe Swerdloff. He was a bona fide ambassador of Earth to planet Umo", or "inter-dimensional portals can be opened by molestation of young boys tied to a chair" - I kid you not - or "the proton is actually a black hole".... When I hear "wood usually floats on water", or "plasma is a state of matter", this brings a quantum of solace for the brain wounded by the public display of idiocy practiced by many on ATS.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Rather than needing any "special" equipment, I have a good theory and experiment that uses proper scientific equipment to possibly prove the physical existence of light waves aka. The aether.

My theory predicts the light wave packet to remain straight but curve from the whole thing moving sideways with the moving source.There is no other logical solution because a light wave is emitted constantly, with no gaps, and wave packets go straight.

Which means the photon would also curve through space, impossible without a physical wave of some sort to push it.

All light must curve to some extent, from this effect, because all light sources are moving.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
It would only be measurable at very rapid speed; fast enough to move the emitter enough to detect a change before the light wave packet is fully emitted.

A fluorescent molecule could be spun at around six thousand billion revs a second.

A setup something like this would be required, does anyone have any idea how much it would cost?

physics.aps.org...

www.nature.com...

Then it would have to be modified and have the detectors fitted.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by primalfractal
Rather than needing any "special" equipment, I have a good theory and experiment that uses proper scientific equipment to possibly prove the physical existence of light waves aka.

I believe that the standard discombobulator can be modified to accommodate such measurement, provided that negative feedback from harmonic frequencies is accounted for . Somehow I believe the measurement will prove you wrong. As to your "good theory", do you care to provide something in writing? I'm pretty sure you omitted the Lackadaisical Integral from the spinning molecule term, and these are notoriously hard to calculate, given the spectral properties of the tensor propagator which are inherent in the 2D complex manifold structure, as I'm sure you know. The second derivative will likely be zero, and the resulting divergence can only be compensated by colloidal fraction technique. And this will also prove that your wave packet theory is bunk.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Perhaps you could use the "Contact Us" email address to try to contact the freelance science writer Meher Antia, who may be willing and able to assist you.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Very amusing for someone who carries on about making sense to answer with exactly the same gibberish. Aren't you trying to prove science? I put that theory on physicsforum, no idiot carried on about a discombobulator or other such, damn ats nutters.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

It would only be measurable at very rapid speed; fast enough to move the emitter enough to detect a change before the light wave packet is fully emitted.

In other words, all you need is an ordinary light bulb that can travel faster than the speed of light. Brilliant.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join