The Aether Reality

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The Forerunner speaketh these words:

"O tortured souls of the underworld.... awaken to your anguish. You are in Hell. Look now upwards! The Redeemer is close at hand!"

Meaning this:

Wave, particle, aethers up the wazoo.... you ignore what is inconvenient to you.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by PnezakYahakotima
To be stuck on the "how am I here" is to negate the "why am I here", and in turn... remain stuck in the underworld.

A never-ending loop reality, or an "eternity in Hell".

But we are not stuck, we have an understanding, we are just trying to help others reach a similar point in order to be free.
edit on 20-1-2013 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by primalfractal

The bardos are an interesting subject.... but you can always feel when something ain't quite right.

All the bardos feel that way... the aethers, if you wanna call it that.

Ultimate Reality... and God.... and all of that....

I don't quite count on Eastern Religious Tradition as being any more truthful.

It sounds logical as all hell when you read it, but then again....

We're all covered in layers and layers of tar.

Who really knows until you die?

You can spend your whole life, lives in fact....

Doing this same search....

And the only information you have is what's been written and provided to you. You don't actually have your own glimpses MOST of the time...

And considering the ways which a person can be fooled.... and the extent to which Fear takes a hold of the whole planet, the whole cosmos, the layers of multi-verses and makes everything, even the "higher planes" cyclical Hells.....

What do the gods know? What do we know?

Scripture says we're in the unique position to become enlightened, whereas the gods are stuck in their worlds of physical and spiritual self-indulgence....

Perhaps all of that is the computer....

But it doesn't make our essential nature completely empty. Emptiness and form are intellectual ideas, anyway.

How can we read any scripture from anywhere and be absolutely certain without experience?

Eastern literature is just popular at the moment because it is exotic and we can do drugs and experience these states of "mind" very easily nowadays and then just go about our daily business and believe we are enlightened.

I don't think it works so easily. We underestimate EVERYHTHING in the West.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Let me ask you all a question.... how many times have we lived in this exact time in history?

I know of at least 3 times as other people, at least two times as myself.....

And the bardo realities in death and in dreaming are of the same kind of uneasy computerized feeling, except a bunch moreso....

But the scripture doesn't go much into "What after samsara?"

Nirvana? What is Nirvana? We wouldn't know really....

All we have is ideals and acid-washed perceptions.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I really wish I had never done drugs. It's a huge setback, even to do them a handful of times.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by primalfractal

You're right. We are NOT stuck.... but many are. Many are.

Even the Lord of Death Itself....

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
If you think about it, whether we succeed or fail.... we got all the time in eternity.... LOL.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
We're stuck in the sense that perhaps we desire to help too many individuals, and we get lost ourselves and need a hand back up. I mean.... we let things slide so easily.... we let this world slide right by us. We have helped innumerable people, but we'll never know... and maybe the fact that we stay to help is why we get stuck again.

Or maybe that's just what we do. I can't remember that part so well.

All I know is that if we take things way too lightly, or if we delve too deep into the little nitty gritty details of scientifically how this matrix is even possible.... it's distracting.

There is a larger story here.

I remember reading about an aboriginal story about a god who either jumped or got pushed into a well and turned to stone... and that stone created the world and the land and the beings....

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by PnezakYahakotima

Nirvana? What is Nirvana? We wouldn't know really....

Nirvana is the Born Again experience.
In other words nirvana is to be Saved by the Mighty Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Seek and Ye shall find

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
You see, THAT's what cannot be written or told in exact words.... is the larger story.

We're never given the whole picture. That's how the story is protected. It's not secret. It's just not within the limits of our VERY PHYSICAL layers of mind to bare witness to.

We'll encounter God Himself before we're given the entire picture. We're just humans. That's just our lot.

At most, we're enlightened enough to understand where we are at. All other visions of the god realms and the bardo realms might as well be illusions of the human experience, nothing more and nothing less.

We're the Crown of Creation as far as God needs to inform us... because why should he ruin the rest of the story? Why would the Author risk ruining the greatest story ever told?

Waves, particles, higgs biggs bosoms, who cares? To me, that's ripping apart the pages and obsessing over the individual letters.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PnezakYahakotima

Thats classic.

We do seem to have some potential though, hence the "seeking", which some seem to inadvertently convert to obsession with unimportant details.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by primalfractal
. . . some seem to inadvertently convert to obsession with unimportant details.

As in nitpicking to try to protect the status quo no matter what.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Modern mainstream science says that the wave portion of a photon wave packet duality is purely a mathematical abstraction with no real physical existence.

Aether theories, including my own, say the wave portion of the wave packet polar duality is real and exists in another dimension physically underlying our own, the same place where the electrons disappear to.

With my theory there is no reason for a "mathematical" wave to move sideways or radially through space or respond to the movement of the device, only a wave that existed physically would exhibit such qualities and show such effects.

So, if I can do the experiment and prove the theory I can show the Aether is real.

The experiment I have designed to show it involves spinning a fluorescent molecule with lasers at over 6 billion revolutions per second.

I would like to return to my question, which no one has addressed. What would it take to do this experiment?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

The book Pyramid Power: The Millennium Science is by Dr. G. Pat Flanagan, published by Earthpulse Press, Inc., copyright 1973 and 1997. Flanagan is the inventor of the Neurophone.

In this book Flanagan offers an alternative view of the proton, electron, and neutron as being vortices within which an ether circulates:

I see Flanagan was interviewed on ATS Live yesterday.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Is there a more detailed illustration or summary available for those figures? A few spare labels and lots of curly lines isn't telling me much.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

reply to post by buddhasystem

Haha, does my not bein a good spella offend ya? Is that all ya got?

No, but it paints a general picture of a person who would do well to try and improve their education, in most areas.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

You could buy his book and read it.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

As I'm not entirely convinced that book is worth the massacred trees it was printed on, I'll take a raincheck on that. In the meantime, I suppose I'll confer with Google and see what I can dig up. I'm pretty sure some sort of research further detailing that illustration must be available somewhere. And if it isn't, then I might consider my hesitation fully justified.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Your hesitation is your problem.

Patrick Flanagan is a brilliant scientist.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Your hesitation is your problem.

Patrick Flanagan is a brilliant scientist.

Is he infallible? Would you consider an "Alternative Viewpoint"?

new topics
top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join