It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Keith Ratliff, Now John Noveske - Victims Of "Gun Control Crackdown"?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

First Keith Ratliff, Now John Noveske - Victims Of Obama

www.guns.com

John Noveske, of Noveske Rifleworks, has died. Oregon state police confirmed that the renown rifle maker passed away on Friday after driving off highway 260, crashing into boulders.

Noveske was not belted in and was ejected from the car, killing him.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.facebook.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">https:
militarytimes.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
John Noveske's last Facebook Post- Shootings and Medications
edit on 10-1-2013 by theAnswer1111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2013 by theAnswer1111 because: Just wanted to add a question mark.

edit on 10-1-2013 by theAnswer1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This is getting a little weird...

We now have two confirmed deaths of Gun Manufacturers.

First Keith Ratliff of FPS Russia Fame and now John Noveske from my home state of Oregon.

This is speculation on my part but do you think these people are victims of Obama's Gun Crackdown?

To be honest I think we should keep a very vigilant eye on gun makers for their safety.

www.guns.com

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

Not to be picky here, but that isn't the title of your article at all. Nor does the article even mention Obama.

I think it's a bit presumptuous to blame Obama for the death of someone without any evidence.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I actually mentioned that "It is my speculation". So, please take it with a grain of salt.

I try to refrain from making silly posts on ATS.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Oh, and I had forgot to add a question mark at the end of my title, I hope it accepted my edit.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Oh ok, well "Skunk Works" is your place then.

I like to make silly posts and probably will banned for that soon.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
What his death tells me is to buckle the darn seat belt. I have a friend that only buckles up when he sees a cop car. Stupid. Why wouldn't an adult, having the seat belt right there, not use it? The death is too bad and is a loss, but I don't think Obama is picking and choosing amongst gun fans to see which one he'll "drone" today.
edit on 10-1-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I also want to point out that John was advanced in making AR-15 gun parts specifically. The current main target of the gun debate. Also, a lot of people have died in car accidents after being run off the road.

I'm new here so if this needs to be moved or deleted it's fine. I just thought it was mysterious and also untimely. I did not want to directly blame Obama either, I apologize.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Very true, however I just think it's odd and untimely. I apologize for the title. I could have thought it out more.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Here is one of the parts he makes for .223 rifles and others.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Well too late for silly post ! Not everything is a mystery...and if you want to try to make it one then at least get your facts straight. John Noveske was killed in a car crash on Jan 4 and Keith Ratliff was killed on 8 Jan. Both are rather small players in the industry why would they all of a sudden become a target for the government for firearms controll....these are the same people that are suppose to have pulled off 9-11 and killed 27 at the school ?

Why would they bother with two obscure names in an industry with much bigger fish to fry...at the very least make sure your facts are in order before you speculate and blanket accusations without any proof whatso ever is not even speculation its just lies

pdxtraffic.blogspot.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk... &ns_campaign

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
This is speculation on my part but do you think these people are victims of Obama's Gun Crackdown?
Ever think it might be the Pharm Industry, and not the Government.

To be honest I think we should keep a very vigilant eye on gun makers for their safety.

www.guns.com
Agreed. We need to keep an eye on everything to see where the strings connect.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

I'm with ya on that. From this point on, anyone above middle management in a firearms manufacturing company who dies, must have been the victim of Obama trying to impose gun control. [Facepalm]
edit on 10-1-2013 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

Not necessarily.

My thoughts are that BEFORE a gun confiscation would take place..it would be a good idea for them to rid of those in the business of and have plenty of resources for building their own weapons (high calibre or not) and/or have the ability to teach others how to do so when SHTF. The employees would be handled at a later date, I assume.

Also, it would make sense that they rid of these people BEFORE they have a heads up (news spread of a true and genuine confiscation/martial law door-to door removal) and have time to go 'underground' with their own sacred knowledge (weapon making).

I'd keep my eye on others on youtube giving play by play instructionals of the same (or similar) skills as these guys--I'd even go so far as to check their profiles often to see if they continue to post regularly (by habit) and suddenly their page is removed or if a relative has notified the viewers that they had died.

Keep your eye on the obits in your cities and towns too...see if any local gunsmiths (and of the like) have 'accidents' in the next few months.

add: The ex military men and women they don't have to worry about much...for 90% of them may be weapons experts of some sort (accuracy) but they wouldn't be able to actually build a gun from scratch.
edit on 10-1-2013 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

Um... Karma comes to mind. You know, reap what you sow? Love the irony of a gunmaker getting it in such a boring and mundane way. At least TPTB have a cool sense of humor!

I will have to just fall in with Mike O's supposition- obviously, all injuries, deaths and lost dogs from here on out are the fault of Obama. Poor guy - just finding enough zombies to carry out all the reprisals has gotta take hours!

(Double palms to face with heavy sigh...)
edit on 10-1-2013 by opthetan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I'm behind you OP,

Flagging this one for you.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by opthetan

Speaking of karma........they made a video a month ago:www.youtube.com...

and then he dies in the way he makes this 'music video'?? hmm that kinda odd huh?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well it's suspicious... Considering recent events...

I'd go so far as to say some ATS members should be careful, all things considered. I'm not even an Obama hater, but this gun control sure seems to be a national "issue". I find the timing of this all fairly predictable.

When Obama told Brady he was "working on" gun control, this was it. His second term.
I think it's political terrorism at work, whoever is behind it.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

That's something I forgot to include in my post that I agree with. It makes sense that if they're are gonna take everyone's guns away, they would start buy controlling the ones who make them.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I want to make it clear again that I rushed myself when I posted this and did not mean to directly involve Obama. Obama is a good person. It's just messed up that real elite are pulling the strings. I respect my president and his family.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join