It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans secretly Injected with Plutonium, Uranium & other diabolical madness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Why does declassification & outrage happen so many decades after-the-fact. Not just only for early experiments but through to present, where all military personnel 'sign away their life' including full waiver to medical disclosure of how and what they are being exposed to or injected with.

And US military playing Dr. frankenstein lives on...

More proof US armed forces continue to bombard soldiers in vaccines & diabolical experiments:

www.theverge.com...
vactruth.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Jacobs Ladder is a great movie that looks into the Drugged Guinea Pigs that fought in Vietnam.

Since the end of WWII Suicides have killed more US Military Personnel than Combat. - Gotta be something in the Water?

edit on 10-1-2013 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
It scares me what they are probably doing these days, it's said military technology is 50 years or more ahead of ours. To me that is a frightening thought.

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

edit on 1/10/2013 by mcx1942 because: fix

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It's not just military subjects either, they used to spray pathogens on people at major theme parks to study the virulence and spread patterns. If I'm not mistaken one of the locations was Disney World. That's one of the reasons I have no trouble at all believing there's somthing to chemtrails... hell yes they would, have, and do.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I liked my plutonium shots. How do they give you supersoldier powers in YOUR universe? Come on, you want laser vision, you gotta put up with plutonium.

What I had issues with was Lariam. That stuff is bad news. I was not my normal happy self on it.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by minnow

You have to realize that back then the christian nation of america thought that all black people were cursed by god, being the decendants of ham.

So, its really easy for the religious to justify hurting or killing other people.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Just recently I decided to research all the secret experiments that people (civilian & military) are/have been unknowingly subjected to. The list is endless! Even in modern times we are treated as unconsenting lab rats. I understand being patriot, the desire to serve your country etc. etc.... It is a noble thing. But is it worth being treated as a lab rat or science experiment? Many in the armed forces are infact treated this way. I believe the statistics show that more of our soilders die from suicide than in combat in the seemingly endless wars going on in the middle east. I believe there is a dark side to this story. My brother just retried from 20+ years in the service. Apparently he has some strange lump growing on his head that the doctors cannot explain. Coincidence? I do not hold anything past our government. Scary stuff!

If you care to check it out, here is a short list of some of the experiments I discovered.
youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by minnow

Why does declassification & outrage happen so many decades after-the-fact. Not just only for early experiments but through to present, where all military personnel 'sign away their life' including full waiver to medical disclosure of how and what they are being exposed to or injected with.

And US military playing Dr. frankenstein lives on...

More proof US armed forces continue to bombard soldiers in vaccines & diabolical experiments:

www.theverge.com...
vactruth.com...

I'd say it's a two parter as to why. First, classification. It would seem a lot of the projects that came out decades later were initially classified. That meant at least 25 years before becoming public information (if ever). Secondly, sometimes the effects of this kind of thing don't appear until much later in life. A good example would be diethylstilbestrol aka DES. Administering DES to pregnant women was not classified information but yet, due to incidences of the specific cancer developing in some of the daughters of these women, lawsuits are just now going through the courts some 32 years after use of the drug for that purpose was discontinued. Same kind of pattern--event happened --> suit decades later. Problem with being military is that one doesn't get really any option for recourse and can be blocked even harder.

Some of the stuff that they have done in the past affected the families of the military veterans. Atomic veterans were (obviously) exposed to radiation. (For the record, my grandfather was an atomic veteran present at Bikini Atoll, Treasure Island, and the Nevada Test Site at the least according to the tattered redacted remains of his service and military medical records. His statement on the bomb tests were that "they"--the military--treated the men like guinea pigs by sending them into recently irradiated zones that were still "hot" while knowing full well the ramifications.). They went home and exposed their wives and children to radiation and to harmful effect. These women and children were not "enlisted" but still were hit by the same thing. My parent and grandmother both had radiation affected thyroids. My grandmother passed from one of the cancers listed by RECA. It becomes a huge problem when you have the same entity exposing and also in charge of the health care and records for the individuals exposed because it allows for amazing amounts of blocking information. Although RECA was enacted in 1990, there is still a stonewall. To add insult to injury, the government decided that any study of the effects of wives, children and grandchildren was unfeasible in 1995. Whereas my grandfather's medical record was released, neither my parent's or my grandmother's military medical records were released even with after a FOIA request made a few years ago for something that occurred almost 60 years ago.

That explain why it takes so long? Really, sometimes I think it's amazing when we actually do see something coming out. Wonder how many heads roll when it does...

top topics

join