It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally realize the truth about Glenn Beck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Today I have realized what Glenn Beck really is, and who he really is and as a result I have cancelled my subscription to his GBTV service. He will NOT get another dime from me. I have been a fan of his for several years, but over the last year or so I have felt more of a disconnect with him and his message. I used to think that he was a genuine and sincere guy just trying to get the truth out, but now I realize that he is a hypocritical shill bought and paid for by the Zionist media machine.

I was listening to his radio show today and he decided to mock those who believe that fluoride in the water and GMOs are a real threat to our health. He was mocking me. He called people who don't believe the "official" story of 9/11 morons. He was calling me a moron. Then he put the final nail in his coffin.... he said that his media empire was the leader of the Libertarian movement, and yet he mocked Ron Paul and his followers during the entire campaign. Today it became clear to me that Beck rides on the coat tails of others and then attempts to take credit for the ideas of others. There... now I feel better!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
took you long enough... all of these MSM shills are there for one reason to make you feel stupid and wrong for thinking anything that they don't spoon feed you. Also to keep you scared.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

I liked him for about a couple months back some time ago.. he had some TV show maybe? I stopped liking him pretty quickly once he started getting all emotional, and also taking the obvious wrong sides.. Belittle real problems, and make up huge scary enemies we can't overcome, then invite the home audience to Cry with you for their lost country, while maintaining you don't ever give up Cause IT'S AMERICA!! type of thing...

Akex Jones fell into that pile for me too..

Polarization may be failing, even though they shill so hardcore these days..

Nice honest post op. I could get used to that around here.
edit on 1/10/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Beck is just one in the spectrum of controlled opposition. He is somewhere in between Alex Jones and Bill O'Reilly.

edit on 10-1-2013 by HenryNorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I can't stand Glenn Beck. I don't watch his show but I know someone who watches him daily and gobbles up every word he spews as truth, so I've seen bits and pieces of his program from time to time. All it took for me was 5 minutes of watching him deliver the news to realize he is completely full of spit. From his fake crying to his long, drawn out, and dramatic responses, that he tries to make funny but completely fails, yet some folks, some 300,000, actually buy it, literally. His program does put out some good information but just like the rest of them he mixes in truth with BS and complete disinformation. According to Beck the Communists are taking over America along with the entire Middle Eastern nations (give or take
).

Anyone who supports and defends the Gov't official story AND mocks those who don't is always suspect to me. At best, if we are to fully believe the Gov't, 9/11 was a result of blowback and a completely incompetent Gov't (FBI, NSA, CIA, Military most definitely included). That I surely don't believe. Well, the incompetent part, I definitely believe in blowback.

F Glenn Beck.

edit on 10-1-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I used to watch his show every day and thought that this guy actually gets what's going on, but after his FEMA camp backflip...I lost all respect for him.

You can see his 180 degree backflip here:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Not that it matters to me but, Glenn Becks childraising book has Beck and another guy on the cover with kids, is he married to that guy? just wondering?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I'll always remember what Beck did to Patriot Deb Medina concerning her questioning of 9/11--yet he had questioned 9/11 himself in the past!! He is nothing but a hypocrite. In addition, his recent decision to call himself Libertarian (What a farce!!) is nothing more than an attempt to destroy Libertarianism---by co-opting or infiltrating or doing something stupid to give it a bad name, imo!!

The Hypocrisy of Glenn Beck (RE 9/11):

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwan2ski

I used to watch his show every day and thought that this guy actually gets what's going on, but after his FEMA camp backflip...I lost all respect for him.

You can see his 180 degree backflip here:

Just a thought.... (I agree with all the comments here) People change, they evolve. Maybe he WAS for real a few years ago, but has learned that he cannot fight against TPTB. So he decided its better to just get rich while he can, never mind reporting the "truth" anymore?

new topics

top topics

join