It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you afraid of HELL yet? Just wait...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Originally posted by Akragon
You'll find literally thousands of videos on the net about peoples experiences with hell... but you''ll never find a single video where a person had such an experience and had no pre-existing notion of said firey place of torture.

Have you ever asked yourself WHAT if your wrong?

Eternity is a HELL of a long time...

Ian McCormack - Atheist's Life After Death

Ian McCormack - Atheist - Dead on Morgue Slab

To Hell and Back ATHEIST - Howard Storm

Three Atheists Died and Went to Hell

ATHEIST PROFESSOR IN HELL - Howard Storm

Ronald Reagan - An atheist saw Hell

Atheist Psychiatrist Killed By KGB

Dr. George Rodonaia's Near Death Experience

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Thats just another push to believe in a myth...

What IF you're wrong... Just causes doubt...

But theres no reason to doubt... Hell makes no sense and is completely illogical if one believes in a merciful and loving creator

Try to find a video of someone who had an experience with "hell" that had no pre-concieved notions of said place... You won't find one

edit on 14-1-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Well of COURSE it does, that's what it was supposed to do...

FACT: When EVERYTHING you believe is a lie... doubting the truth is NOT an option.

Hell makes no sense and is completely illogical if one believes in a merciful and loving creator

The truth NEVER makes sense when it is hidden behind a massive cover-up.

Try to find a video of someone who had an experience with "hell" that had no pre-concieved notions of said place... You won't find one

Those lies you believe are BLINDING you to the truth.

The fact that you just scrolled past those videos and ignored them is PROOF of this.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Well of COURSE it does, that's what it was supposed to do...

FACT: When EVERYTHING you believe is a lie... doubting the truth is NOT an option.

Ahh... I see you're looking in a mirror...

The truth NEVER makes sense when it is hidden behind a massive cover-up.

Those lies you believe are BLINDING you to the truth.

The fact that you just scrolled past those videos and ignored them is PROOF of this.

The only proof I see here is the fact that you believe the original biblical terrorist is God...

I scroll past those videos because I've seen far to many of them... and they're completely a waste of my time.

When one lives in a country that is based around fear, hell is easy to believe in... because you're practically there already...

Good luck with your beliefs

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

You scrolled past those videos because they proved you wrong.

The bottom line is that there is NO proof that will satisfy you so you will continue to live in denial and believe whatever it is that you believe.

NO one can convince you of something you are in denial about.

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE is why so many people CHOOSE not to believe the truth no matter how much evidence there is!

All the people here on ATS that are ignoring the massive amount of evidence right in front of their face are actually ALL the proof we need of this fact.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

No matter how much you believe Youtube holds the proof of all things in this world...

It doesn't...

Get over yourself...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

The bottom line is that there is NO proof that will satisfy you so you will continue to live in denial and believe whatever it is that you believe.

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE is why so many people CHOOSE not to believe the truth no matter how much evidence there is!

Ditto to you.

Hell is illogical and unnecessary, you are in denial of that fact.

Why does a loving god condemn so many to hell when he could just erase them all instead of sending them to eternal torture? Seems a bit too harsh for an all-powerful and loving god to allow, wouldn't you say?
edit on 14-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Ditto to you.

?Why does a loving god condemn so many to hell when he could just erase them all instead of sending them to eternal torture? Seems a bit too harsh for an all-powerful and loving god to allow, wouldn't you say?

WELL SAID!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Why does a loving god condemn so many to hell when he could just erase them all instead of sending them to eternal torture? Seems a bit too harsh for an all-powerful and loving god to allow, wouldn't you say?

There are no "shot gun weddings" in Heaven.

He can't or will NOT force ANYONE to go there.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Yet he created hell just for that purpose, to send people to suffer forever. A loving father would never condemn his child to a place like that, especially when he has all the power in the world to stop it. If he has that kind of power and loves unconditionally then why does he just sit back and allow it to happen?

A quote comes to mind here.

Is God willing to prevent evil but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Just because you posted videos that you already agree with doesn't mean anything. I can pull just as many videos up that support the opposite viewpoint, but I'll save my time because I'm sure you'd skip over them because they "prove" you're wrong too.

People's opinions == facts when it comes to the unprovable, but logic leans me toward such a place never existing.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

PROOF... Eagles will eat your babies!!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by Akragon

There is no place worse than this.
This is hell. Where else are animals and people set ablaze,
babies killed and mothers made to watch?

This is only because you can watch it real time. You should have seen the Spanish Inquistion; the Holocaust;
Witnessed the detonation of 'Fat Boy'; At Los Alamos NM Robert Oppenheimer "Behold, Now I become the Destoyer of Worlds"). Priceless.
edit on 10-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: Animals are people too.

edit on 10-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: Just the facts mam'm or try best as can

edit on 10-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Yeah....and you should learn how to edit the edit by lines from your post. Sloppy.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I already got a job down there when I go. I always try to be prepared. I'll be guarding the gates to make sure noone leaves. Pay sucks but a job is a job.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Thats just another push to believe in a myth...

But theres no reason to doubt... Hell makes no sense and is completely illogical if one believes in a merciful and loving creator

I quite agree with you, Akragon!

I have proposed four props of Hell elsewhere, but I'll repeat:

#1 The false doctrine of the immortality of the soul. The soul is the living person (see Genesis), and the Bible says that the soul that sins will die. We all sin, we all die. No immortality there.

#2 The baggage of pagan concepts brought into Christianity, such as the Scandinavian "Hel," the Greek "Hades," and the Latin "Inferno." Note that the Tibetan Buddhist Hell looks exactly like the Roman Catholic Hell, except for artistic style.

#3 The mistranslation of Hebrew and Greek words which basically meant "the grave" to "Hell."

#4 Fictional accounts of Hell, such as the epic poems of Dante and Milton, various non-canonical prose accounts, unverified and unverifiable stories of Hel, and endless EweToob vids.

If Hell does not exist, and it doesn't, since the props are now shown to be false, then the doctrine of the eternal torture of the wicked must be relegated to church history.

Heaven, yes! Hell, no.

edit on 16-1-2013 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
My understanding of hell is void, or abyss, or the outer darkness, and then various densities akin to infinite frequency range in all directions, so its a frequency match, some of it is under the wrong guys thumb, and there is shame and if someone has willfully harmed others, they've hurt themselves in the end. Love does not want anyone to experience these places afterwards. They're the lower astrals. I don't believe they're permanent and believe there are teams of Light Workers and Counselors working to help facilitate people's rescues from these planes, but it takes inner changes, not despair.
edit on 27-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Our bodies are a part of our souls, its a kind of infinite layered construct....Even home we are physical seeming, can touch and feel.

I consider the winterlands places where great intercession needs to take place. There are 2 errors being done. One relates to Bullies having gained somehow permissions over others, that is an error and is not allowed. For the free will of a bully does not override the free will of the smallest creature with life, in the universe. However people have allowed their minds to become entrapped into a rule of law. These rules of law are akin to bullies running around carrying a note book and trying to get others to believe their mumbo jumbo nonsense, and many follow rule of law, follow their body suit, instead of waking up their conscience and going within their heart, and weighing what they hear against Love and Wisdom, within, with discernment.

Like Christ did when he wrote in the sand with His finger.

The other way this occurs is that there are infinite frequency realms, kind of like, birds of a feather flock together, and we are of a certain frequency when we die.

And so far the free will of a dominating group exists.

The other way they need to be freed is by believing in Love and that even they, as they are, if they wish to turn away from all that has occurred, can still learn from this, work to change it. Having hope and a desire for happiness and to help others, no matter what you've been a part of, helps.

In short, souls need to be rescued. It all happens with changing their minds. Its a dreamscape/thoughtscape/reflection.

Please note, am not thoroughly convinced that no matter what people experience regarding this,in the astral, in dreams, in NDE's, from religious beliefs, that any of it is real.

It could all be distortions that continue to feed into certain belief systems while in this world only, and I still believe that the shadow can be blown away.

But if too much of the person has been involved in shadow, then its possible that its more complicated.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

reply to post by Akragon

There is no place worse than this.
This is hell. Where else are animals and people set ablaze,
babies killed and mothers made to watch?

This is only because you can watch it real time. You should have seen the Spanish Inquistion; the Holocaust;
Witnessed the detonation of 'Fat Boy'; At Los Alamos NM Robert Oppenheimer "Behold, Now I become the Destoyer of Worlds"). Priceless

Yeah....and you should learn how to edit the edit by lines from your post. Sloppy.

And you are called NewCovenant? Of what? Sam Clemmens satirical "POSITIVITY" in the typed flesh. YOU RULE in your depiction of yourself as Paul Bowles nemisis introspective Satyr. Wait a minute, is that you Mrs. Weeks? 2nd grade harshness of a schoolteacher mentality?
edit on 27-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
My understanding of hell is void, or abyss, or the outer darkness, and then various densities akin to infinite frequency range in all directions, so its a frequency match, some of it is under the wrong guys thumb, and there is shame and if someone has willfully harmed others, they've hurt themselves in the end. Love does not want anyone to experience these places afterwards. They're the lower astrals. I don't believe they're permanent and believe there are teams of Light Workers and Counselors working to help facilitate people's rescues from these planes, but it takes inner changes, not despair.

If you dont believe in a concept of hell it doesnt exist (for you). Its up to you to create your aftermath; the disregarding or shedding of the human shell when YOUR spirit leaves it; whatever constructs you create for yourself will oblige you as in are (YOUR OWN CREATION). Why people dont know this I cannot begin to understand. Its so simple a concept.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Something like that, but then again, there are people who do believe in this and nde accounts, astral accounts have given accounts of the abyss, like various layers, frequencies, and thus it may turn out that people need to be reached and healed and rescued.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join