It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you afraid of HELL yet? Just wait...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The problem with these topics, is...

No matter what we "think" about it all, or say about it all, it cannot change what IS

That is what people should worry about - not what position to take, but what IF

What IF there IS a hell, and a God, and you made the WRONG choice?

Are you confident enough to bet eternity on it?

Most of all... what if there IS a HEAVEN, and you did so little to find your way to it before time ran out

Now THAT's really the only question to which the answer matters

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by saintinwaiting

Very true...

What IF there IS a hell, and a God, and you made the WRONG choice?

Are you confident enough to bet eternity on it?

Yes...

IF there is a "Hell" and im wrong...

There is a true God and he will forgive me...

IF you believe hell exists, it might be your reality... one day

edit on 11-1-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Hell is yet another cage of the mind. Free your mind, hell falls away. Free yourself from the falsehood of religion and you need never live in fear again.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

It's talking about the sun tormenting mankind on the earth or a some sort of radiation from outer space. Those who forsake god are going to die 2 ways. Atleast this is what I've come to understand.

If god kills himself ie bullet to the head. Mankind dies by rock from space symbolizing suicide. As the flying rock would be as bullet.

If god is killed by man mankind dies by solar flare or some sort of unstability of the sun. That solar flare would symbolize the burning flame of hatred. As hatred consumes the hearts and minds of man so to will the lives of man be consumed.

Pretty much the second coming is going to be like get with the program or be destroyed. But it's all under free will. You have to accept that god knows whats best for you. Because it's been proven that you don't.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
But if you wanna talk about hell. Hell is knowing that they can't beat you and you have no way of beating them knowing that it all has to climax somewhere.

And if you told anybody all the things you know and have discovered there is a program in place so that you will look insane. At the same time the whole reason you are alive is to become the leader that mankind unites under.

Knowing that all your deja vu's mean you failed the last time all this is supposed to go this way. And if you die your just gonna come back and re live the same life until you get it right.

Because somewhere in your heart you feel mankind is worth it.

That's hell.

And I wasn't talking about myself. Just what the way is gonna have to endure.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manunnaki
reply to post by Akragon

It's talking about the sun tormenting mankind on the earth or a some sort of radiation from outer space. Those who forsake god are going to die 2 ways. Atleast this is what I've come to understand.

If god kills himself ie bullet to the head. Mankind dies by rock from space symbolizing suicide. As the flying rock would be as bullet.

If god is killed by man mankind dies by solar flare or some sort of unstability of the sun. That solar flare would symbolize the burning flame of hatred. As hatred consumes the hearts and minds of man so to will the lives of man be consumed.

Pretty much the second coming is going to be like get with the program or be destroyed. But it's all under free will. You have to accept that god knows whats best for you. Because it's been proven that you don't.

Does any of this have to do with the past years events leading up to the supposed doomsday of 2012, and the bible code prophecy of a meteorite crashing into earth in 2013?

Who knows. A lot of scholars seemed to think "bugs' would work.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
What would you say to hell being on Earth? It's a logical conclusion if you believe the church preaches the wrong god. Hell would be on Earth because we do not worship the true god and that has led to all the war and separation on Earth.

Does that seem logical to you? You mentioned if you believe in hell then it would become your reality some day. What if that day is today on Earth. A large part of the world's population believes in a place like hell and have for thousands of years. Wouldn't that belief in hell eventually turn the planet into hell?
edit on 11-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
What would you say to hell being on Earth? It's a logical conclusion if you believe the church preaches the wrong god. Hell would be on Earth because we do not worship the true god and that has led to all the war and separation on Earth.

Does that seem logical to you? You mentioned if you believe in hell then it would become your reality some day. What if that day is today on Earth. A large part of the world's population believes in a place like hell and have for thousands of years. Wouldn't that belief in hell eventually turn the planet into hell?

I assume you're talking to me?

Hell can be here on earth, but we can also make it heaven... Negative emotions and thoughts tend to attract like minded individuals... and the same is true for positive people.

I have considered the possibility that we actually Create our own Hell...

Also have you ever noticed that the only people that are ever affected by things like "demons" and evil spirits are those that choose to believe in such things?

You'll find literally thousands of videos on the net about peoples experiences with hell... but you''ll never find a single video where a person had such an experience and had no pre-existing notion of said firey place of torture.

IF a person believes in such a place.... that belief might land said person in that place

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I totally agree with this. And yes, I was talking to you. Thanks for replying.

Heaven would be on Earth (Eden) if only we worshiped the real god, but unfortunately man has chosen greed and power over love which in turn has turned Earth into the abomination it is today.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Also have you ever noticed that the only people that are ever affected by things like "demons" and evil spirits are those that choose to believe in such things?

This is true. But, others who do not believe in God, have seen angels or spirits that are of good.

I still hold to the notion that the devil gets his power from others believing in him.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Heaven would be on Earth (Eden) if only we worshiped the real god, but unfortunately man has chosen greed and power over love which in turn has turned Earth into the abomination it is today.

This is true.

If you were here when man was first placed here and came here now, you will see nature is much different. Many do not know, but their actions have caused nature to become dull, if that makes sense.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by Akragon

This is true. But, others who do not believe in God, have seen angels or spirits that are of good.

I still hold to the notion that the devil gets his power from others believing in him.

They are given what they need to believe... Some people need to see something like an angel or spirit to find her/her belief... others don't need to see something to believe it... Such as myself...

My belief in God is rock solid, to the point where I know God exists... no doubts what so ever.... Yet I've never seen a spirit or an angel... or anything out of the ordinary in my life

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
:bnghd:

I hate that...

edit on 11-1-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by Akragon

They are given what they need to believe... Some people need to see something like an angel or spirit to find her/her belief... others don't need to see something to believe it... Such as myself...

My belief in God is rock solid, to the point where I know God exists... no doubts what so ever.... Yet I've never seen a spirit or an angel... or anything out of the ordinary in my life

I agree, there are many out there like yourself, and are not swayed easily by others!

Angels/Spirits are just tools in the toolbox for believers, belief in them is not required to believe in God.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Double post?
Here's a star for your troubles.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

It makes perfect sense my friend.
This is what I believe to be true.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkmoon1972
Hell is yet another cage of the mind. Free your mind, hell falls away. Free yourself from the falsehood of religion and you need never live in fear again.

This idea of an idea of Something has no thing to do with a concept of hell or heaven. These are constructs.
Believe it or not without religiosity you create them yourself anyway. Say how about wanting to win the 'Ring Toss' at that carnival? Or as simple as laying in prairie grass looking at the sky? Hell is what you create for yourself, interestingly its all about FEAR.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Bad thread title.

You're obsessing now.

Just warning you ...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I like it... poo to you

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by Akragon

There is no place worse than this.
This is hell. Where else are animals and people set ablaze,
babies killed and mothers made to watch?

This is only because you can watch it real time. You should have seen the Spanish Inquistion; the Holocaust;
Witnessed the detonation of 'Fat Boy'; At Los Alamos NM Robert Oppenheimer "Behold, Now I become the Destoyer of Worlds"). Priceless.
edit on 10-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: Animals are people too.

edit on 10-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: Just the facts mam'm or try best as can

edit on 10-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Those are hellish mistakes that were owned during the peace movement of the 60's.

We seemed to be headed in a better direction during those years - as if we had learned from our past and our mistakes and were finally on a path toward oneness with peace and harmony for everyone in a Zen kind of way. I was optimistic, but I was a child. There was concern for the planet, the environment and each other...

We were jerked from dreams of Peace on Earth after a series of assassinations. Then AIDS and pretty soon nobody was feeling the love anymore. But it was the closest in my lifetime I have seen to everyone fighting for peace. After that near miss we seemed to veer off into everyone following in corporate and predictable lockstep with wars back on the table as vital to National Security when actually I wonder.

If you learn history as a child you follow a progression from ignorant cave man, to modern diplomat. You go through flat earth and witch burning slavery and bombs and think we've got to be getting smarter. You notice modern man trying to keep peace with outbursts from small groups backward in their thinking and these tails wag the dog.

We are good people, who CAN work together but I notice as we get close to harmony and unity someone, somewhere drops a bomb or throws a handful of explosive in the mix so we don't. It is clear that peace and harmony is off the agenda for some very important people who have it in for mankind and those people rule.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join