It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Avatars on the net? ATS?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
ATS has the best avatars by far, we are all creative people thinking outside the box to be on this site in the first place...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
BDP - That new avatar is just.....sick

I love to brag...I like my new avatar...endulge me people in your wicked ways ...

Seriosuly though....ATS has some incredible photoshop geniuses and I love seeing what people will think up next...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Well, here's a bit of info for you:

It hasn't frozen for me in the past couple days, and it usually freezes right around 4-5 o'clock every week day.

I found this out from one of the more experienced, and wise members:

Most large animated GIF's will freeze due to high server load, but only just a few minutes before the server switches automatically into low-bandwith/low-impact mode. Almost all animated avatars freeze seconds before the server switches.

Well, I do have one of the largest avatars (in file size) on ATS, and I guess that's just something I have to live with. It's ok with me though, it's not their fault, and at least it's not as bad as doing taxes for hours and hours :bnghd: !

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
You dont have anywhere NEAR the largest. The biggest we can have is 75kB, and you have 12kB. Intrepids is 8something kB, yours isnt the biggest, and your avatar problems are on your end. But if your having so many problems with this avatar....why not change?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
You dont have anywhere NEAR the largest. The biggest we can have is 75kB, and you have 12kB. Intrepids is 8something kB, yours isnt the biggest, and your avatar problems are on your end. But if your having so many problems with this avatar....why not change?

Honestly dude...I agree here...that's all I ever hear you talk about man
Just change it if that's what you want to do...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join