It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbes 2013: Obamacare ensures $3000+ higher premiums & largest tax hike in history!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

In 2008, POTUS promised that Obamacare would “bring down premiums by $2,500 for the typical family” by the end of his first term.

Well. he's starting his 2nd term and not only has he not brought down premiums by the $2,500 he promised, but he's raised them over $3,000!

For the first time in decades, Obamacare has caused most Americans' healthcare premiums to actually double.. or apparently more than double in my case, our NYC GHI family plan which has jumped from $4,500/mo (54,000/yr) to $10,000/mo ($120,000/yr) with the new open enrollment/plan renewal which started last month!
www.forbes.com...

www.forbes.com...

Obamacare Guarantees Higher Health Insurance Premiums -- $3,000+ Higher

Health insurance isn’t any cheaper. In fact, it’s more expensive. Premiums have increased by an average of $3,065. And they’re about to go up even more, as Obamacare takes effect during the president’s second term.

At the end of 2012, Mark Bertolini, the CEO of Aetna, the third-largest health insurer in the country, warned that many consumers would face “premium rate shock” with the advent of Obamacare’s major insurance regulations in 2014. He predicted that unsubsidized premiums would rise 20 to 50 percent, on average.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
S&F. My heath care costs went up so much that I cannot afford them. And I probably won't have the extra $$$ for the fine. Is then an arrest warrant issued for me? Do I go to jail or prison? Can I work while I am incarcerated to pay my fine and be released? The whole thing goes way beyond a tax.

Love the end of the video. That is too funny!
edit on 10-1-2013 by ibiubu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ibiubu
S&F. My heath care costs went up so much that I cannot afford them. And I probably won't have the extra $$$ for the fine. Is then an arrest warrant issued for me? Do I go to jail or prison? Can I work while I am incarcerated to pay my fine and be released? The whole thing goes way beyond a tax.

Love the end of the video. That is too funny!
edit on 10-1-2013 by ibiubu because: (no reason given)

You have the money to pay the fine. It is called your tax return. Don't expect to get one, the government takes it.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well then I guess Justice Robert's was right afterall. It really is a tax.

Enjoy your free stuff America.

top topics

join