It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battles of Lexington and Concord lessons for today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
There is a striking similarity to the events of the First American Revolution and events of today. Of course instead of the American Colonies rising up against George the 3rd about the same small minority on the same continent of their forefathers will be rising up against a global oligarchy of pretty much the same kind of power hungry world conquerors and psychopaths.

The lessons of history are very important. This thread is not to posit yet another thread about gun control but to discuss the strategy for defeating a globalist tyranny from taking over the world. The end game is very near and I wonder if the American people will retain the tools that will allow them to finally stand up at this time of tribulation.

History provides as I stated important lessons. I have here the link to the wiki on these battles for reference. en.wikipedia.org...

Do us all a favor and please actually read the linked page for a refresher on these events of history before posting in this thread. Please everyone who wants to actually participate and are not just here to troll brush up on your history and include some responses on topic.

I will start.

About 700 British Army regulars, under Lieutenant Colonel Francis Smith, were given secret orders to capture and destroy military supplies that were reportedly stored by the Massachusetts militia at Concord. Through effective intelligence gathering, Patriot colonials had received word weeks before the expedition that their supplies might be at risk and had moved most of them to other locations. They also received details about British plans on the night before the battle and were able to rapidly notify the area militias of the enemy movement.

When the government moves to take your military grade firearms and high capacity magazines and or restrict the sale of ammunition this would be a move out of the LC Francis Smith battle plan. Make no mistake the focus on taking the military style firearms and high capacity magazines and ammunition of the people is about a military take over. They I think are more interested in Red Terror style attack when the guns are under their control.

Gage's plan was to avoid conflict by removing military supplies from the Whig militias using small, secret and rapid strikes.

This reminds me of the recent murder of some prominent gun advocates.

On April 14, 1775, Gage received instructions from Secretary of State William Legge, Earl of Dartmouth, to disarm the rebels, who were known to have hidden weapons in Concord, among other locations, and to imprison the rebellion's leaders, especially Samuel Adams and John Hancock. Dartmouth gave Gage considerable discretion in his commands

Again the recent murders but also the attempted setup of Alex Jones when he was in NY. The story he and others tell is they were going to try and set him up to appear to shove or assault a woman. He was guided by the spirit to get out just before the trap was closed. More attempts on his life and freedom are likely as are the lives and freedom of many others who are leading the charge against this gun grab.

10 million guns were purchased last month in the US. This has the gun grabbers working more furiously and talking about executive orders to bypass congress. This thing is heating up with all the same kind of moves and tactics just employed on a TV screen and with black bag operations taking place in secret.

Anyone have anything to add or do you think I am over reacting?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
History will repeat itself. The only question is how it will be advertised. They will pass some legislation or executive order and when people refuse to register or pay some tax or turn over a weapon, Comrade Sam will come for them. If the charges of harboring weapons aren't enough to sway opinion or get the media to turn the story into a one line blurb on page 16, they will add some other trumped up info about drugs or terrorism or whatnot.

The only way to combat this will have to be exactly like in Lexington. Groups of gun owners will have to stand together in defense of their freedom.

I personally would like to see a million American march on Washington DC with everyone armed with a loaded AR-15 or AK variant, and refuse to be disarmed; a non-violent protest by peaceful armed citizens demanding the government stop trying to take away our rights and start giving back some they already have taken.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
One thing to keep in mind. The minutemen relied on a sophisticated intelligence network much like Above Top Secret. Information received and gathered by listening, paying attention to the current events of the day and the steadily increasing tyrannical acts of the British. That information was disseminated among trusted individuals who became leaders in their areas of influence.
What was feared more, death? Or living under tyrannical rule . To quote Captain Parker that day, "Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
Semper Fi.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by authortobe

That is a good point. The globalist minions can watch us but we also watch them. They have among them those who do not want this coming revolution to go forward and they are trying to leak info to stop it. That will continue and intensify I think.

top topics

join