It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your future Robe (Body), future Crown (Mind) and future Position in the Kingdom of God

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
What if you could be sure about this next thing I am going to say? When you die, your choices make the material for the body (Robe) you will receive in the next life. Further, the Crown (Mind) that you will possess will be dependent on what you learn now. Further, the abilities and gifts you receive will be directly tied to your choices now according to the responsibility you can be entrusted with. Lastly, your ranking among all the other residents in the next kingdom will be directly tied to what you have done yesterday, today and what you will do tomorrow. Would you believe me if I said I have evidence for this state of affairs?

When Jesus said, "You must be born again," He was being literal. You will actually be born again. Baptism has a root meaning. At a basic level, it is a concept called Involution and Evolution. Don't confuse this with God's evolution. That is not possible since God does not change. He has already arrived and never stops expanding. God is on the other side of our finite existence waiting for us to arrive, yet we are already there drawing from this experience here. In the Kingdom of God, our now is now there as well. Time here is merely a finite part of an eternal reality that is continually 'NOW' and ever-present. . There can never be an infinite amount of finite things. Neither can there be an finite amount of infinite things. We are a timeline from the Eternal. This timeline ends with what you gain in the next.

You can come back to that thought in a moment. First, realize where you are now. God said he created us inside an image and IN the image of Himself.

Genesis 1:27

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

What is an image? It's like a mirror. When you look at your IMAGE, you know that the reflection is not really you. The reflection is merely a representation of you. The same applies for a child of God. You are not here presently. You simply experience this image without the ability to see both ways across the reflection. Can I demonstrate this?

1 Corinthians 13

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

Remember, you are a child of God now. Does the Bible reveal where that child is currently? Yes.

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

Baptism is your immersion behind the veil of the material world and into the river of life. The purpose is to rise to new life. What will that new life look like and what materials will be used? I have the answer.

For further reference, consult my amnion thread: AMNION

Also, consider the gospel message in these few Greek and Latin words. Move away from the Bible for a moment and see the same message in the linguistics of scientific language.

Amni - Stream of Water or River

Amnio - Greek "Bowl" or "Lamb"

"Denotes a thin, transparent, tough membrane lining and the fluid-filled cavity contains the embryo of reptiles, birds, and mammals [amniotes]; the membrane around a fetus; diminutive of amnos, lamb; a bowl in which the blood of sacrificial victims was caught. Now used primarily to indicate the membrane surrounding the fetus in utero. "

Amnion - The amnion is a membrane building the amniotic sac that surrounds and protects an embryo.

Amniotic Fluid - Amniotic fluid or liquor amnii is the nourishing and protecting liquid contained by the amniotic sac of a pregnant woman.

Amnia - bag of waters; the extraembryonic membrane of birds, reptiles, and mammals, which lines the chorion.

Sia - Greek > Latin: a suffix; actor, process, condition, or state of; result of; expresses a state or abnormal condition or process of some disease

Amne(sia) - From modified Latin amnesia, from Ancient Greek ἀμνησία (amnēsia, “forgetfulness”).

AMNE´STIA (ἀμνηστεία)Amnesty is a word used by the later Greek writers, and from them borrowed by the Romans, to describe the act or arrangement by which offences were forgotten, or regarded as if they had not been committed, so that the offender could not be called to account for them.

Indeed, Amnesty is written in the Bible and in the Greek Language as a relation to the Amnio (LAMB and BOWL of Sacrifice). Amnesia is the wool over the sheep's eyes. The water protects the life in the womb of the Earth. You will be born again. Count on it.

Finally, why does this matter?

The wool is pulled over the Lamb's eyes by the Shepherd. The wool is sheered (Sin Removed) and washed white as snow. We are then given a new Robe (Body) and Crown (Mind) that will last forever. This happens after we die in the first resurrection. Read Revelation 20. Read Revelation 6. Search the word robe in the NT.

You will be reborn. Your choices make the material for the next robe. Literally, your sin is the mechanism for growth and movement away from it. The SIN is the WOOL and is the material of your next robe. What do we make with wool? A robe (Covering).

Isaiah 1:18

"Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.

What about that new robe?

Revelation 6

When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. 10 They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?” 11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters, were killed just as they had been.

What about the Crown (Mind)?

1 Corinthians 9

24 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 25 Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. 26 Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air. 27 No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

More Crowns Here

What about responsibility, gifts and abilities?

Luke 12

47 “The servant who knows the master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants will be beaten with many blows. 48 But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.

Matthew 18 (Where the Child in the Image is the Angel)

18 “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be[e] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[f] loosed in heaven.

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

Again I ask:

What if you could be sure about this next thing I am going to say?

When you die, your choices make the material for the body (Robe) you will receive in the next life. Further, the Crown (Mind) that you will possess will be dependent on what you learn now. Further, the abilities and gifts you receive will be directly tied to your choices now according to the responsibility you can be entrusted with. Lastly, your ranking among all the other residents in the next kingdom will be directly tied to what you have done yesterday, today and what you will do tomorrow. Would you believe me if I said I have evidence for this state of affairs?

How would you live differently if you KNEW this was going to happen to those who seek God and overcome pride in exchange for love?

1 Corinthians 13

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Can I verify that this reality is an image of energy and time/space? Yes. Can you be sure what comes next?

Midrash

Future bliss can neither be imagined, explained, nor described. We know nothing of its nature, form, greatness, or beauty, its quantity or quality. This much one should know, the phrase, "the world to come," does not imply that it is a world yet to be called into existence; it exists already, but the phrase is employed to describe the life into which those who are in the present stage of existence will be transposed when they throw off this mortal coil.

edit on 10-1-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

"Would you believe me if I said I have evidence for this state of affairs?"

I do not need to hear the evidence.
This is the truth.

How hard it is to be human. Pray for me, man, as I am a sinner.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by backcase

This is the truth.

I will join him, in praying for you.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Just finished reading.. Excellent post.. It's funny I have found all these ideas in other places, never knowing them to be in the bible.. You'd think more Christians would be talking about these verses rather than a lot of the others that promote fear, and divide..

I just know.. I don't think it requires an actionable God or angels to control these matters as a judgment.. Rather I think these Laws are encoded into physics by some thing I call God, that, is also the Image too.. Meaning God is the Universe, but that's just a piece of the ONE that is ONE..

Basically it's all YOUR move.. Free Will choice. It's the same thing that happens while living.. More responsible people are afforded more liberties and more powers.. So a kid can't drive a car, but a grownup can provided they become responsible (supposedly)..

I have the power to write 100 times better than I used to be able to in school. I can even spell a lot of words correctly now due to the red squiggles.
I have GIVEN myself judgement that I HAVE the power to talk to many people at once, and write quite well for someone who has always struggled with being articulate (emotional)...

Is it really so big of a jump? Maybe to those who think death is an end and a new beginning, which it is and it isn't.. A sum total seems to be kept, and I think I call this the Spirit.

One Long line... Your own Personal Bloodline...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by backcase

This is the truth.

We are all sinners and thieves. This is a paradox that has an excluded middle. Take this example:

Two friends are arguing over a matter. One is a train engineer and the other is a man watching the train go by. They argue about the whistle of the train changing pitch. One says it does and hears it each day as it passes by. The other says it does not and can verify it by the fact that he is an expert driving the train. Why does the train engineer think the whistle does not change pitch? Because of frame of reference and proximity to the wave as it changes. You and I both know the excluded middle. The Doppler Effect makes both perspectives correct.

I can pray for you. The truth can set us both free. God is love.

1 John 4:8

8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

All of us are equally ignorant of love until we experience it through suffering. We are children of God until we are no longer children. Once we grow up, we become love and see God face to face.

1 Corinthians 13

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Once we are fully known by our own self (Know thyself), we know God (The one casting the image). He put us in this image because he loves us.

If God is love....

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love keeps NO records of wrongs. The answer is simple.

1 John 4:8

8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

If you hate, show love. If you are fearful, have courage. If you wish to know God as you are fully known by God, then love others.

My prayer is always for myself and others to know love. It's the point of rising to new life. You will be in my prayers. Look up. It's all good.

Isaiah 1:18

"Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Just finished reading.. Excellent post.. It's funny I have found all these ideas in other places, never knowing them to be in the bible.. You'd think more Christians would be talking about these verses rather than a lot of the others that promote fear, and divide..

It's funny you say this. One of the most interesting things that I have recently learned is just how little Christians want to hear these things. They are locked in a box of theology, not knowing that God is trying to take them out of their box. They foolishly think they have God locked into their own personal box, yet the box traps them inside. Theology is pride, just like hate is pride. It causes judgment instead of freeing by way of truth. What is that simple truth? Love others to know God. How many sermons are spoken with the target of the sinner rather than the focusing of the mind toward the cure for the sin?

I agree, "You'd think more Christians would be talking" of truth rather than judging others by it (Westboro). Of course, I say this fully knowing that my words on ATS judge others by the reflection of truth. Although my intention is never to judge, truth is a clean mirror. It reveals the image for what it is. Light cannot be seen. If we simply understand this fact, we then understand that light merely reveals what it hits.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

This contradicts the beginning of your first post:

When you die, your choices make the material for the body (Robe) you will receive in the next life. Further, the Crown (Mind) that you will possess will be dependent on what you learn now. Further, the abilities and gifts you receive will be directly tied to your choices now according to the responsibility you can be entrusted with. Lastly, your ranking among all the other residents in the next kingdom will be directly tied to what you have done yesterday, today and what you will do tomorrow. Would you believe me if I said I have evidence for this state of affairs?

If God is Love and Love keeps no records of wrongs, then why the contradiction? This post says the opposite. That the next life is dependent on what we do in this life. You even discuss ranking? We are ranked based on what we do per your words and yet God keeps no records of wrongs? This makes no sense...

Which is it for you? If God is ranking people, he is keeping a record, no?

This is quite simple but you seem to be complicating it..

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I am a teacher. I cannot ethically grade on behavior. I can grade on what is done toward the goal. God does keep records of what we do to give to others. This is the point. Giving and receiving is the will of God. Taking makes us a thief. We cannot give a gift unless it is first earned. Suffering is required.

If you smoke, you get cancer. Suffering as a result is the dept we pay for taking what was not earned. If you work out in the gym, you gain reward from the suffering that produces the reward. Good health is then shared with your family. Work (suffer) a job and you receive a paycheck (reward). Stay home and take rest that is not earned and you lose your job. Look at any example you want, suffering is either a cause of reward or a result of debt.

Back to God. God gives life and can take it. Why? You must be born again. God does not take. He gives and receives only. What is hell? We can choose to deny the gift.

Originally posted by Texture

This contradicts the beginning of your first post:

If God is Love and Love keeps no records of wrongs, then why the contradiction? This post says the opposite. That the next life is dependent on what we do in this life. You even discuss ranking? We are ranked based on what we do per your words and yet God keeps no records of wrongs? This makes no sense...

Which is it for you? If God is ranking people, he is keeping a record, no?

This is quite simple but you seem to be complicating it..

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

First off, not sure at all how your response related to my post but that's okay. This next quote of yours is interesting. You contradict yourself again...

Back to God. God gives life and can take it. Why? You must be born again. God does not take. He gives and receives only. What is hell? We can choose to deny the gift.

You say "God gives life and can take it" and then 2 sentences later you say "God does not take." How does this make any sense?

Are you talking "born again" like Born Again Christian? If so, this point you express like it is a fact is merely your opinion. Humans created Christianity, not God. Humans created religion, not God.
edit on 15-1-2013 by Texture because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Promises of reward and punishment is a man made idea to enslave people. The real 'God' does not reward or punish - he just sees and knows what is happening. He sees and knows what is happening 'presently' because he is ever present. All seeing, all knowing and everpresent.
For the kingdom to be revealed one must stop looking elsewhere. This is Gods 'presence' yet people look to the future or past for God. They believe that they have to wait until the apparent body dies to realize God but God is here now, always now.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Great stuff brother and much love to you, my prayers are also with those who need it.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I believe you are slightly in error. The death and resurrection in scripture is the process of being born again. One does not have to physically die, but rather put to death the desires of the physical nature.

When you teach the eastern fundamentals the less enlightened man never has a way to reach enlightenment. You will argue that this man is at a different stage in his journey. The biggest problem with this philosophy is not so much the damage it does to that individual, although by this belief he has been condemned in this life to fail, it causes separation. It also creates a religious higharchy of enlightenment, where men look to other men for enlightenment. The enlightened man sees that everything he needed is within him. But the eastern religion doesn't bridge this gap.

In Christ we have a man who has erased our previous dept, where we can be reborn the enlightened man, without doing any work except the work he instructed. Anyone who has been reborn is the enlightened man. If anyone is not enlightened than they have not been reborn.

What you teach leaves us searching for the ultimate truth. What Jesus said is "I am the ultimate truth". The power of Christ is to save all men from their sin.

The enlightened man sees that everything he needed is within him. But the eastern religion doesn't bridge this gap for the one who is not enlightened. Christ is the bridge that is missing.

edit on 16-1-2013 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

The death and resurrection in scripture is the process of being born again. One does not have to physically die, but rather put to death the desires of the physical nature.

If God gave us desires, why do we have to put them to death? Did God make a mistake? God made us human. He doesn't expect us to be more than human...

men look to other men for enlightenment

Such as Jesus? Men looking to Jesus for enlightenment? You say he erases our debt...pretty convenient. Eastern philosophy teaches that you can't find enlightenment if you are looking for it. Christianity teaches you just need Jesus and you are enlightened? Again, pretty convenient...

The enlightened man sees that everything he needed is within him. But the eastern religion doesn't bridge this gap for the one who is not enlightened. Christ is the bridge that is missing.

Yes...the enlightened man understands that all is as it is supposed to be. God is within him. He lives now. He does't regret the past or fear the future because those things do not exist. What exists is what is in front of him. The enlightened man causes no friction and accepts all as it is. He does good and does no evil. He understands that we, as humans, are all connected. He has compassion for his fellow man. He always gives back more than he takes. The enlightened man tries to end the suffering of others.

There is no missing bridge. Enlightenment can take lifetimes to achieve. Are you saying there were no enlightened individuals before Jesus? How does that make sense? You are saying all religions except yours are wrong? The enlightened man excepts everyone and all of their beliefs. He understands we are all connected and in a way that transcends religion. Religion is a human thing and has nothing to do with enlightenment.

Namaste!
edit on 16-1-2013 by Texture because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Enochwasright's post is as awesome and inspiring as ever. Thank you!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

The death and resurrection in scripture is the process of being born again. One does not have to physically die, but rather put to death the desires of the physical nature.

If God gave us desires, why do we have to put them to death? Did God make a mistake? God made us human. He doesn't expect us to be more than human...

He gave us many things and because of the many things he gave us we should be able to discern How to pursue our desires without causing harm to others. The bible sets us out a few simple instructions that will set a man down the path of righteousness But you must act on these instructions. Anyone can say they believe, even the demons believe as the bible would say. The difference is in the choices you make and the things you do.

men look to other men for enlightenment

Such as Jesus? Men looking to Jesus for enlightenment? You say he erases our debt...pretty convenient. Eastern philosophy teaches that you can't find enlightenment if you are looking for it. Christianity teaches you just need Jesus and you are enlightened? Again, pretty convenient...

I would listen to any man if I believed they were sent by God. How can I know that he was sent by God? Nothing he says will conflict with the one truth written in all our hearts. Love. Jesus is a man that does not contradict love in any way. He is the way, the truth, and the life. He came to teach us one thing, How to love. How I wish it was as convenient as the church says. If what the church says is true, we would all be enlightened by now.

Yes...the enlightened man understands that all is as it is supposed to be. God is within him. He lives now. He does't regret the past or fear the future because those things do not exist. What exists is what is in front of him. The enlightened man causes no friction and accepts all as it is. He does good and does no evil. He understands that we, as humans, are all connected. He has compassion for his fellow man. He always gives back more than he takes. The enlightened man tries to end the suffering of others.

There is no missing bridge. Enlightenment can take lifetimes to achieve. Are you saying there were no enlightened individuals before Jesus? How does that make sense? You are saying all religions except yours are wrong? The enlightened man excepts everyone and all of their beliefs. He understands we are all connected and in a way that transcends religion. Religion is a human thing and has nothing to do with enlightenment.

Namaste!

Do you understand that you have simply moved the bridge? Christ is the bridge that comes to you in this life to enlighten you today. You simply believe that the bridge lies on the other side of death. I am telling you about a salvation that can come to you today. Why wait for the bridge when all you have to do is do what he said?

It is a question of faith. Not so much that you believe who Jesus is but that you do what he says. If you turn the other cheek with a friend, co-worker, family member what is the worst that could happen. If you serve your wife what is the worst that can happen.

The most interesting thing about the bridge that you see at the end of life is very close to the Christian, not my, view of sin and salvation. They too are waiting for death to cross the bridge to life. They have simply chosen a different path than the eastern religions teach. If you eliminate the dogma can you see the similarity?

You would think that Christ gave us a list of impossible tasks. So many people claim they believe in Christ but so few do the simple things that he instructed.

You see we are in agreement about what the enlightened man will look like; we simply disagree on what it takes to get there. I have shown you a bridge you can cross today, and become enlightened in this life. You have free will, you can wait for the bridge you are expecting to cross or you can cross the bridge that I presented to you today.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

What you are saying is true, but salvation does not come for anyone until after Christ returns in person. The last idem of the timetable is for 1000 years to pass for Christ to rule mankind and judge the nations. Right now, we are at the end of day 6. The Holy Spirit must first come to mankind. As of now, it is our comforter until the blood is applied to our new robe and crown.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

2 Days -Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
2 Days -Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
2 Days -Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
1 Day -Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)
-------
7 Days (7000 years - Approximately 6000 have passed)

After 2 days, the Father Adam to Abraham was introduced.

After 2 days, the Son Issac and Jesus were introduced.

After 2 days, the Holy Spirit is introduced.

After 1 more day, we gain salvation as new creatures. You must be born again.

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Isaiah 26, as well as many other parts of scripture, outline what happens when the enemy is made the footstool. We go to a chamber to rest while Christ sets the wicked in their place and denies all authority in the world. Until this happens, we are all waiting.

1 Corinthians 15

20 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. 22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. 24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For he “has put everything under his feet.”[c] Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

29 Now if there is no resurrection, what will those do who are baptized for the dead? If the dead are not raised at all, why are people baptized for them?

The first resurrection is now: Revived from the Dead

We have all been born again. Enoch outlined this time period clearly.

Enoch One

1.1 These are the words of the blessing of Enoch; according to which he
blessed the chosen and righteous who must be present on the day of
distress, which is appointed, for the removal of all the wicked and impious.
1.2 And Enoch began his story and said: -

What does he say here? The righteous MUST ALL be here to see the wicked judged. What did Paul say about the first resurrection?

Acts 24

15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. 16 So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

Until the CONSUMMATION of the Earth, we are all here apart from our salvation and apart from our groom and apart from our new Crown (Holy Consciousness).

We are all sinners held under faith, not fact. Until we are under fact, we are NOT enlightened. We are still a temple under the veil.

The law IS gone, but not faith. Faith will also be gone soon when Christ returns and faith becomes fact.

Galatians 3

23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Do you see the promise arrived? No. Christ must come to us again and set the enemies as a footstool, then reveal all things over 1000 years.

edit on 16-1-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I have shown you a bridge you can cross today, and become enlightened in this life. You have free will, you can wait for the bridge you are expecting to cross or you can cross the bridge that I presented to you today.

You have presented me with your opinion, your human opinion...an opinion based on a religion created by men. There is no bridge to enlightenment, there is just enlightenment. There's no short cut. I'm not waiting for anything. I am experiencing what is going on now. If I was waiting for something I'd be living in the future. How can I and why would I wait for something that doesn't exist?

Do good, don't do evil...no additional dogma required...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I have shown you a bridge you can cross today, and become enlightened in this life. You have free will, you can wait for the bridge you are expecting to cross or you can cross the bridge that I presented to you today.

You have presented me with your opinion, your human opinion...an opinion based on a religion created by men. There is no bridge to enlightenment, there is just enlightenment. There's no short cut. I'm not waiting for anything. I am experiencing what is going on now. If I was waiting for something I'd be living in the future. How can I and why would I wait for something that doesn't exist?

Do good, don't do evil...no additional dogma required...

You realize that you prove the scripture right, "anyone who does not believe stands condemned already". I am not condemning you I came to love you. If you are condemned it is by your own choice.

I am telling you, with absolute certainty that if you do what Christ said you will become like me. You will see love and become addicted to it. You will understand everything you ever wanted to understand.

See, I am not condemning you. I did not come from them, I came from the father. It was through Christ that I met the father. You don't even have to listen to me, I am only a witness. He is teaching us how to love. Step one do what I say, do what I did. Serve, turn the other cheek. Just start there. Have faith to do.

What is at risk? Would serving others or turning the other cheek hurt anyone? We don't have to argue, fight, separate, we just have to love.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

You realize that you prove the scripture right, "anyone who does not believe stands condemned already". I am not condemning you I came to love you. If you are condemned it is by your own choice.

If you were about love you wouldn't even bring up the concept of being "condemned." God doesn't hate or condemn, humans do. Love is unconditional...God's love is most certainly unconditional!

I am telling you, with absolute certainty that if you do what Christ said you will become like me.

Are you really this full of yourself? Your problem is your ego...

I did not come from them, I came from the father.

Who are "them?"

Would serving others or turning the other cheek hurt anyone? We don't have to argue, fight, separate, we just have to love.

I recently returned from 3 years working at an orphanage in India for children of parents with AIDS. Of the 230 childen, over 100 also had AIDS. I have spent most of my adult life serving others. This is more of your ego getting in the way. You think you know everything and everyone.

You feel the need to tell me that I am condemned, not by you you say but by God. So you are speaking for God? Isn't that a no no? My soul is just fine...if I were you, I would work on that ego of yours...
edit on 19-1-2013 by Texture because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Texture

I am not claiming to be anything but saved by Christ. My one and only boast.

I will tell try to explain my journey to you. Imagine that each decision you make is a stone on a path.
The path goes in endless directions. You can go any direction you choose but each step you take has a consequence. When you go off the right path, well the consequence is you sin. When you sin you feel guilt this is your judgment.

When your next step is in the right direction, you will be filled with the joy and knowledge that comes with pleasing God.

I used the bible, my spirit, and the Holy Spirit, as a guide down this path. Not that every step I took was right. With the help of the Holy Spirit I became able to understand immediately why the path I chose was wrong. So I was able to go back to the correct path.

If you can learn to let the bible and the Holy Spirit teach you. You will receive as a free gift the mind of Christ and the Heart of God. Once your mind and heart is in line with creation, you will no longer struggle against it. You will master all sin and all desire, so that every action is done in love.

I have not yet been made perfect, but I know the path, and that is enough for me.

You have two choices,

You can say I am delusional and the Christ I believe in doesn't exist. And therefore I am not really changed nor am I free from my sin.

Or I listened to Christ and he did what he promises. He made me free so that I could worship the father as an obedient son should.

Sin is lawlessness. Lawlessness is an act of disobedience to love. We were made to overcome our sin, so that we may become obedient to love. When you right off others who come in someone else's name it is understandable that you choose not to believe them.

But I come to you in the name of our lord and savior Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is in the flesh, his Spirit dwells within me. I am telling you with certainty that if you do what Christ tells you to do, you will understand why I wish everyone was like me.

This message is most certainly not anti-Christ. So why won't you hear with your ears and make a right judgment on what is being said.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join