It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Google Flu Trends, which estimates flu levels based on what people are searching for, is pointing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

We have a larger population.

But the rate of vaccination, from what I've been able to gather, is going down for people in age groups above infants and bellow elderly.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Putyournamehere

lol that could be true, but during the non-break times, I usually fall into the uberman sleep schedule. So it can be healthy...as long as you do it right.

(www.highexistence.com...)

But I'm sort of iffy on sleep's relation to my health. I've gone 3,4, even 5 days without sleep. No cold came about from this. Likewise, in the break-time, I've slept for 24 hours, 48 hours, and once, for some unknown and ungodly reason, I slept for 96 hours with one break of about 2-4 hours around the 48 hour mark. This had no affect on any cold or other things. But I can say it certainly healed me of many woes.

Yes, I'm not the healthiest of people. But I do tend to only get the flu every other year, and average on getting sick 2-3 times a year.

As you can see from others here, it looks pretty foggy as to what the vaccine foes for which people. Some people don't need it, some people almost die when they get it. I think we should keep this in mind.
edit on 11-1-2013 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by MaMaa

lol you're not missing anything.

You are blessed to live in a place where common paths of disease cannot reach you. Congratulations!

ahhh your sarcasm makes me giggle so.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

Not at all. Places like where you live are the reasons why Europe survived the Black Death.

There exists places like where I live, filled with airports and dozens upon millions of people, whom are the first to get the next great death, and then there are places where you live that are where society rebuilds from.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join