It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celina man made 'terroristic' threats at school, police say [Texas]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The only dumb asses are those who want him punished to the hilt.

His intentions were pure and PRAGMATIC - to test the school on its preparedness should a crazed lone gunman turns up, as seems to be the season for mass slaughtering by them now.

The real crazed lone gunman isn't gonna advertise his intentions in advance or make bookings with schools or soft targets.

Thus schools and soft targets MUST have emergency plans in place, to find out what works and what do not, and be prepared ALWAYS for violence, regardless if it is guns or knives or poison or whatever a crazed human turned animal can think of.

It may be distracting and time wasting, but that is the price we mankind will have to pay, for the insane and criminals had not yet been eradicated from our world yet.

And should every parent decide to test the system every day, then those soft targets must ensure there is a system itself to handle such tests - verifying and checking the 'gunman' bono fide and intentions before considering a test to preven staff complacency - the biggest killer of any system emplaced.

We always complain of others being apathetic, but here is one man who is concerned enough pull such a stunt, not for glory or to hurt and harm, but to test the system realistically as possible - when no one is expecting it., as is how ALL system test shoud be conducted.

Yet dumb asses wants him punished, ostracized him?

Had these dumb asses not only become numbskulls, but had they gone nuts as well????!!!!
edit on 14-1-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

The only dumb asses are those who want him punished to the hilt.

The way he did it was foolish because he could have got himself or others hurt. But the punishment is way over the top. I hope they drop the charges.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

This man saved lives. The Sandy Hook incident was very tragic, and I couldn't imagine something like this.
Fact: Where is the other side of the story? Why hasn't he come forward yet and made a public appearance? I think he is smarter than we give him credit for. So we are going to buy the MEDIA’s story? Heck, it hasn’t been accurate yet...So, now we are going to believe it? If so, we have already condemned him. What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Seems, like we already found him guilty…… and now he has to prove he isn't? That's BS. Heck, his OWN CHILD WAS IN THE SCHOOL...HELLO? Something doesn't add up. We need to wait to see what he says.....I think this po-dunk town is confused, therefore the found a fall guy..... Plano ISD and McKinney ISD are putting armed officers in the schools.....about time! PROTECT THE KIDS AND TEACHERS!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

If you read ALL of the limited information, it seems that there wasn't a weapon in play, therefore no physical sign of threat. I was told that he left school on his own, so I only see TWO sides of the story. The MEDIA and the SUPER, what about Mr. Miller? Where is he, why isn't he out defending himself?
The more the story unfolds, and the more statements that the city makes........They are looking more foolish. I really want to see what the THIRD side to this story is.......

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
so some guy pretended to be a gunman?

His stupid a** is lucky he wasnt shot.

I think it is a bit over the top but at the same time this man was 1. disruptive (imagine if it was ok for parents to just come by and make pretend threats. It would happen all the time and no one would take them seriously) and 2. He was striking "terror" into people. I mean just think if one of them had heart issues and some jackass came and screamed "I have a gun".

Like i said though its over the top but he earned some sort of punishment for being a fool. He should just have to do community service or something though and only get a misdemeanor

He wasn't threatening enough to have the staff lockdown the school, then what makes it proper to shoot him? There wasn't anyone there to put a gun on him.........maybe this is the point?

Doesn't anyone see a problem with the story......." he wasn't a threat"......."he was striking terror into people"...." at no point did we think the kids were in danger"...........this seems very thin....Can you see this, or am I imagining things?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
One nut-job parent takes it under his own steam to perform security tests on an unsuspecting school.

How about I conduct a test on the security of Area 51?

I'm not in the US military, but as a concerned Earthican(Futurama), I believe it is my duty to ensure that US weapons can't be stolen and used against me.

I'm sure the DoD would love that.

edit on 10/1/2013 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

I am reading this as......a Dad who has his child in the school clearly asking a question and nothing more.......the rest is BS to create a awesome story......what happens if this is true? I guess we won't be buying more stock in the media........Go look at all of the stories, this doesn't look right.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

His stupid a** is lucky he wasnt shot.

Very true. Just imagine if he was shot (this is Texas you know). That would do more damage to the second amendment than Alex Jones could ever do.

Silly Mr. Miller.

I am in Texas and near Celina. Since Silly Mr. Miller did his thing......Plano and McKinney put officers in their schools.....Once again, if there wasn't a threat with a weapon why would someone shoot him for yelling? Call the police........right?
If the threat is "really bad" then lock down the school.......I want to hear his side......wonder what the hell he is waiting for...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JeffWalker

I agree with everything you are saying. And I hope he does come out and defend himself. Also I think the charges should be dropped and the ISD should admit that he in fact showed them that they have a security problem and offered to help fix that problem.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join