It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is My Gift To ATS, Hopefull Most Of You Will Be Able To See Beyond Your Own Two Eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
First of all, I would like to apologize for making this thread long. It's literally impossible to make it any shorter because these things take a long time to explain before all the pieces of the puzzle finally come together. I promise you will not regret it.

First I should provide a little background about who I am, so everybody can understand how I came to be the person I am today regarding my path towards finding God.

Keep in mind, that not everybody takes the same path because there are many different paths one can take if they choose to seek after with all their heart and might into finding God.

7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. - Matthew 7:7-8

Up until last year, I've been depressed for the last few years of my life after waking up from living blissfully and ignorantly my whole life not knowing the real extent of my reality. During this time, I was an hardcore atheist and I'll admit I used to be quite arrogant about my beliefs but I couldn't have been more wrong.

The reason for being depressed was due to my inability to control my life to be able to live the way I want. Being deaf in my right ear with 80% loss in the other was a curse. It gave me the ability to see the intentions within others based on how they interact with me thus leading me to understand the whole concept of 'Ego' in order to explain their actions. I can't quite go into detail about this because this isn't what this thread is about, even though my understanding of 'ego' is the main reason why I truly believe in God today.

A blind woman once told me, that because of our disability that we would glorify God in the end and now I finally see what she means. It's because of our disability, that gave us chance to be able to 'see' if we truly tried to see after God and understand the World around us and my God, wasn't she ever right.

During my depression phase, just before I finally found God; I lived in isolation with my girlfriend and our two year old daughter. I was never able to hold down a job, because of how people treated me on the job due to their ignorance in order to make themselves feel better and at the time; it got me into a lot of fights but now I finally understand why people do the things they do and I'm no longer mad and instead I forgive them because they have yet to see the error of their ways, to see the reality for what it really is.

Eventually my girlfriend left me, we had a lot of problems. We fought a lot, I never paid attention to her and never communicated with her because I never wanted to tell her how I really felt out of feel that I would be look down upon and seen as pathetic and I was afraid she would leave me because by trying to find somebody more 'interesting' than me and that's exactly what she did. With everything on my mind at the time, the fact that I was so depressed because I couldn't give her a normal life that she wanted, to be able to have friends, to go out and what not and the reason why I never did those things because I saw them as an illusion. Keep in mind, this was before I found God. I was an atheist then and I was arrogant and considered life to be an illusion and never really cared about maintaining a social life and avoided it because it wasn't worth my time to maintain due to my lack of control and even if I tried it would have drained a lot of energy out of me making me even worse. During this whole time, I was completely arrogant and ignorant in a disillusion way thinking I had finally figured everything out but boy was I ever wrong.

After I lost my Daughter, and her Mother; I started to change for the first time in my life and I guess it's probably because for the first time in my life I finally acknowledged how much they both truly mean to mer and I can't believe it took losing something I truly love to set me on the right path towards finding God.

I started to appreciate all the little things in life, I started to see the real reality for what it really was and that's when I started to understand Ego and how it affects us. I saw that people often try to pretend to be something their not in order to feed their ego so they can rise through social ranks in order to feel better about themselves. When in reality, they are no different or better than an introvert, 'loser', or anybody else really. Who knows why people are the way they are? Who are we to judge as we have not walked their path, yet people continue to be judgmental. I begin to see how movies, music, games,facebook, even what we wear plays a role on how people turn out today. It's no wonder, that adults today seem more childish than ever before, even turning most of them into narcissists, shallow, greedy, selfish, ignorant people. Our Ego is the reason why people are blind, and it's the reason why we have trouble finding God because my Brothers and Sisters, the Ego is our greatest enemy and our greatest illusion of all time.

It seems that 'TPTB' as talked about often on ATS just might be real after all. I really do believe there are people behind the curtains pulling the strings trying to manipulate humanity through social engineering and what not; how major cooperations or companies try to create things to manipulate us and control us because they are the ones who understand ego more than we do and that's why they are in control of our World today and they try so hard to keep us dumbed down and ignorant in order to maintain that control so they can satisfy their greed. It is they, who are the true definition of Satan. I don't believe Satan to be a physical being but rather a metaphor just to get that out of the way. Upon seeing and understanding all of this, I begin to see the effects of future biblical prophecies being fulfilled that will ultimately brings the end of days according to the Bible. I do believe that this doesn't have to happen, and that is exactly why nobody knows the time or hour when the day will arrive except for the Father/God.

Here I am today, Happier than ever because I finally found God and by finding him, he has helped me understand why people are the way they are and I cannot blame people for being ignorant as they have yet to finish their path. But at the same time, I remain depressed because with the knowledge I have today I cannot do anything with it, even if I wanted too. I don't socialize, I'm introvert, and I often avoid being in situations where I have no control over. I'm not using a crunch as people have told me all my life, I just don't want to perceive reality for what it is not and make the wrong assumptions about things that could ultimately get me into a lot of trouble.

The difference between me, and many other deaf and hard of hearing people can be seen when you look into my eyes. Ever look into their eyes? They look 'happy' in a blissful way? But when you look into my eyes, you will see a dark presence lurking on the inside as if I have the eyes of a serial killer or sociopath.

Truth is, I believe we have the ability to change the future through our Free will if we can just stop these things from taking place and ultimately waking up from the illusion we currently live in. The Sad thing is, I can't do it on my own and this thread is only the first step towards spreading the word however I can.
edit on 10-1-2013 by TheProphetMark because: Title

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Now to the point of this thread now that I got the background out of the way;

The Bible states that suicide is a sin, so my question is; if the Bible is truly manipulated why would 'TPTB' care if it's own citizens commit suicide? After all, they go through a lot of trouble to find methods of depopulation wither it's long term or short. Some of these methods can often involve;

Smoking and drinking - Wish I could talk about marijuana laws to compared the two but I'm not going to break the rules of ATS so I will carry on.

Vaccines - Well known on ATS that vaccines are the cause of deformities and even death. Well known topic on ATS I believe.

And God knows what else, but surly you all get the point I'm trying to make right?

The Bible does state that those who attempt to remove or modify the Bible in any shape or form would that God shall take away his part out of the book of life - Oblivion?

"And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things, which are written in this book - Revelations 22:19

Are the TBTP simply bending the rules in life in order to fulfill their agenda in order to maintain control of our planet and most of it's wealth? Who knows, but I hope this thread has opened the eyes of those who don't believe and keep in mind people, I'm not even a religious person and I honestly don't believe you have to be religious in order to find God. I do however believe Religion is a tool of Satan but I'll safe that for another thread depending on how this one takes off because it has already gotten too long and I'm afraid nobody will take the time to read it and those who don't will surly miss out a great deal.

Would really like to hear the opinions of other bright minds on ATS regarding this little riddle I came about and I believe it would be good for food for thought. I appreciate everyone taking the time reading this and I hope you all look past any grammar or spelling mistakes I may have made and at the same time still be able to understand what I'm trying to say.

Regards,

May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

The Bible states that suicide is a sin

The Bible or the church?

The Bible does state that those who attempt to remove or modify the Bible in any shape or form would that God shall take away his part out of the book of life - Oblivion?

That is in reference to the book of Revelations, not the entire bible. We can be sure, the bible has been tampered with.

18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

I'm not even a religious person and I honestly don't believe you have to be religious in order to find God.

I agree, man should develop a direct relationship with him, rather than an indirect on through a pastor.

I do however believe Religion is a tool of Satan but I'll safe that for another thread depending on how this one takes off because it has already gotten too long and I'm afraid nobody will take the time to read it and those who don't will surly miss out a great deal.

I believe religion is a stepping stone to being one with Father, but the wrong comes in when members of said religion skew the message.
edit on 10-1-2013 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

The Bible states that suicide is a sin, so my question is; if the Bible is truly manipulated why would 'TPTB' care if it's own citizens commit suicide? After all, they go through a lot of trouble to find methods of depopulation wither it's long term or short. Some of these methods can often involve;

The bible does not directly state that suicide is a sin. However, many believe it infers that such is the case.

"TPTB" cannot have their citizens getting to a point of committing suicide en masse. Number one, because it's not good for the economic system they have set up to support themselves off of our blood, sweat, and tears. And number two, any population that has been driven to a point where suicide looks good to them, will have many, many, more who think violent overthrow of the system looks even better.

That is why suicide is kept under wraps. It's for their benefit, not ours.
edit on 1/10/2013 by Klassified because: Corrections

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Thank you for taking the time to pour your heart out here!

It is usually through hurt and pain that we turn inward and see what we have been blind to for so long - that is why hurt and pain exist.

Ahhh the EGO - yes without it, there would be no wars or suffering - they say money is the root of all evil - No, the EGO is the root of all evil so it stands to reason that EGO is Satan - who will do anything to convince us that this is all there is. When truly inside of every one of us is a divine person - the real spirit who is just waiting for you to use the free will and turn inward and meet the beauty of creation that has been there all along. IT IS YOU the CREATOR the LITTLE PIECE OF GOD that is in all of us -

Push Ego to one side - stand back as a witness whenever he makes his moves and see the evil he creates - this is how it is. Refuse to be his alibi and find the Divine Soul within for your guidance.

It has NOTHING to do with religion of any name - we are all one we just have EGOS THAT SEPARATE US BOTH INDIVIDUALLY AND COLLECTIVELY.

Go outside and share your Love where ever it is needed but start with yourself.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

The bible does not directly state that suicide is a sin. However, many believe it infers that such is the case.

"TPTB" cannot have their citizens getting to a point of committing suicide en masse. Number one, because it's not good for the economic system they have set up to support themselves off of our blood, sweat, and tears. And number two, any population that has been driven to a point where suicide looks good to them, will have many, many, more who think violent overthrow of the system looks even better.

That is why suicide is kept under wraps. It's for their benefit, not ours.
edit on 1/10/2013 by Klassified because: Corrections

That's an interesting perspective. Now THAT'S why I come to ATS because I LOVE how people think outside of the box. Thank you for posting this Klassified

I guess there really is two sides to every coin and we all know, that in life just when we think we got it all figure out we're left with more questions than answers. If only people can come together and put their minds together as one just imagine what we can accomplish!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Thank you for taking the time to pour your heart out here!

It is usually through hurt and pain that we turn inward and see what we have been blind to for so long - that is why hurt and pain exist.

Ahhh the EGO - yes without it, there would be no wars or suffering - they say money is the root of all evil - No, the EGO is the root of all evil so it stands to reason that EGO is Satan - who will do anything to convince us that this is all there is. When truly inside of every one of us is a divine person - the real spirit who is just waiting for you to use the free will and turn inward and meet the beauty of creation that has been there all along. IT IS YOU the CREATOR the LITTLE PIECE OF GOD that is in all of us -

Push Ego to one side - stand back as a witness whenever he makes his moves and see the evil he creates - this is how it is. Refuse to be his alibi and find the Divine Soul within for your guidance.

It has NOTHING to do with religion of any name - we are all one we just have EGOS THAT SEPARATE US BOTH INDIVIDUALLY AND COLLECTIVELY.

Go outside and share your Love where ever it is needed but start with yourself.

You have no idea how much it makes me happy to actually see somebody who understands what Ego is really all about and you sir are one of them.

You're right about sharing the love with others but first you must love yourself. I'll admit I love myself and that's why I'm depressed today because of how I live my life due to having no control. I honestly wish I could go out there, socialize more and help others see through the error and illusion of their own ways.

Thank you ALL for taking the time to read my post

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It's a shame this thread got swept under the rug quickly. If anyone knows anyway I can spread this message easier please send me a u2u. I would really like for it to get out because I for one will not sit around and do nothing and watch this World go to crap but instead get involved with others however I can to help lead towards a change so Humanity get have the enlightenment it truly deserves.

Be a part of the change, be the change you want to see. It all starts with one step and if done right, others will surly follow once their eyes open and when that happens we'll have a huge revolution on our hands. Now that, is something I can promise.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Very interesting. Thank you for sharing. You are making a good point in this and something occurs to me. We are here for a reason. This seems obvious. In a fallen state, we are placed in an environment that forces us to face ourselves by the mirror of others. Once we do, we find that we are all connected by ONE mind and what happens to others also happens to us. Knowing our own self allows us to see self in the other person. We can easily see that finding love for others is the point of the entire experience. Fulfilling the law ends the requirement for it. Judgment ends when we no longer require the need for it.

Galatians 3

23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

You can NEVER make anyone see the error of their ways - only they themselves can do that.

Everyone who comes into your life is there for a reason and they bring with them a lesson.

Not interacting with the world is the easy way out - how can you test your new found beliefs if you don't interact with other people. People who have yet to learn what you have learned via their own experiences as you did. Beliefs come from how we are raised and all the many people who have impact on our lives then once we are grown up - they come from those we interact with but KNOWING comes from somewhere deep inside of us after we experience life directly not just listening to what we are supposed to believe.

You can't do anything about 'Yesterday' you have no control over 'Tomorrow' you can only do something about 'Now' and life is a continuum of 'Nows' - These Now Moments are all you have control over and your actions stem directly from your thoughts.

Wayne Dyer tells a story of a Man who was greatly depressed - he counselled him for a long time on how much he is in control of his own thoughts and after a while the Man said - 'yes after counselling, I have noticed how I am feeling better and thinking differently' - Waynes next question was "and how is the Noticer"

Perhaps, you should ask yourself -'who is the noticer'????

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

It's funny you should mention that. I've actually realized not too long ago that people are responsible for their own views and one cannot change how a person sees of feel about the World but you can 'influence' it by having these people in your life; once they see how you are, I believe others will follow. The thing about Humans is, we often try very hard to understand others and why they are the way they are because after all we are curious beings.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
reply to post by quedup

It's funny you should mention that. I've actually realized not too long ago that people are responsible for their own views and one cannot change how a person sees of feel about the World but you can 'influence' it by having these people in your life; once they see how you are, I believe others will follow. The thing about Humans is, we often try very hard to understand others and why they are the way they are because after all we are curious beings.

You yourself have talked of the importance of being non judgmental - this doesn't only apply to how people look or dress, it also applies to the kind of person they present to the world. Very often, it's a person who hasn't reached the conclusions that you yourself have therefore, they present the EGO image and aren't even aware of it.

These people too, as we all do, hold the seed of God within - now if you imagine the person in front of you is a piece of God - would you still try to influence him/her? No, I don't think you would. How can you intervene in Gods plan for his creation, it would be no different to using your EGO again and saying 'I know better than you' -

The only impact you can have in this temporary school room that we call life, is by asking your higher self to guide your thoughts, words and deeds and show your love (because there is only love) by serving others - this way, you are serving yourself - we are all one.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I would say ego is what keeps us from truly loving one another. But it is Justification that provides a doorway for sin. Once it is justified it is nearly impossible to close the door. If not for God I'm not sure anyone would be able to.

I am not usually one to do this but here is my testimony if you are intereasted.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

The EGO will always find justification -

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by sacgamer25

The EGO will always find justification -

It has to, without justification it dies.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Sorry but i cannot take your thread seriously it says so in the Bible as you are claiming to be a false prophet ( Your username ).

"Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?" Jesus answered, "Watch out that no one deceives you, for many will come in my name,.. At that time many will turn away from the faith... and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people."

Mathew 24:3

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I don't want to poke holes, but I think what I am about to say can help you as you spiritually grow.

It's a realization that I came upon a couple of years which was compounded by the short story Salvation by Langston Hughes: You never found God. God was and is always with you.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopie

Sorry but i cannot take your thread seriously it says so in the Bible as you are claiming to be a false prophet ( Your username ).

"Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?" Jesus answered, "Watch out that no one deceives you, for many will come in my name,.. At that time many will turn away from the faith... and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people."

Mathew 24:3

Tell me something please;

Where did I claimed to be a 'Prophet'? Why do people insist on judging a person based on their Username? If my username had been 'TheKingMark', would you believe I 'believed' I'm the King as well? I've had my username ever since I first joined ATS and at the time I was extremely interested in prophecies and just went with it and even at that time I was an agnostic. Am I going to have to change my username? Because I'm tired of people saying that I claimed to be a Prophet when I never once did.

It's been a long road, from being an aithest to agnostic to aithest to agnostic, back and forth until finally becoming a believer. I'm not saying that everything I'm saying is correct, but what religion is? That's why we have many different religions out there. You might not realize this, but there are many paths a person can take in order to find God if they truly seek for it.

Take it or leave it, I have nothing to gain by misleading others. I got much better things to do than that.
edit on 29-1-2013 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I think religion is definitely a tool of satan.

I was so depressed and bitter the more and more I tried to find the "truth" through religions.

Now that I gave up on religion, but not on God, and have let go, I have a new love inside of my again, the judging is gone and I feel love for everyone.

Feels SOOOO much better.

I could see there was no love or fruitage of the spirit in any religions for me.

top topics

join