It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six hundred sixy six

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Can one being be 666 physical human beings all at once? I now buy that Satan is one man that wisely chose to go up to being just 666 men.

This backs this claim up...

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of "a" man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

^That "a" makes it sound like it is meaning one single man can be up to 666 men. And the only man that can do that is Satan (aka the dragon aka the beast risen up out of the sea aka the beast coming up out of the earth aka the image given life to of the beast).

This may be the second part to the wisdom that is twice for verse 18 of Revelation 13.

Everybody hip to doing math properly knows that the number of a single man is simply one. And everybody hip to reading correctly knows that the 666 in context implys how many in total number of men that single man wisely prefers to go up to in being.

Why go up to 666 and not up to, say, 3 billion? Because wisdom plays a role.

By the way, did you notice that the "S" is capital in how the KJV has the number at the end of the chapter? It is because the 666 men from one man all have names branching forth from Satan himself since they are all actually him?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
666 refers to the cell structure of mankind.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Carbon atoms contain 6 neutrons, 6 protons, and 6 electrons... therefore Al Gore is the anti-christ, or one of them according to your interpretation. I wonder which one of them is going to receive the fatal wound to the head, seems a bit unfair to me.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Revelation 13:18 is tricky. It has in store three different meanings to me. The number of a man could be the first age of an adult: 18. The number of a man could be one since a man means a single man. The number of a man could be the age of a certain man different than just 18 though.

Here is wisdom is three words. Got three different meanings headed by those three words.

An 18 year old could be the image given life to of the beast. A 34 year old man could be a copy of the beast since it did say they should make an image of the beast while the beast gives life to his own image. If you were paying attention you'd spot that it will be two images of the beast. The earthlings will have their image while Satan will have his image.

And as for the number implying a single man... it implies he can be up to 666 men.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
If you count 666, it's 3 because it is 3 of the same number. The dragon, the beast from the sea, and the beast from the earth, is 3 of the same (Satan). Maybe this is why the S is capital on the first Six word at the end.

One man being those 3.

Now I got it.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
If you count 666, it's 3 because it is 3 of the same number. The dragon, the beast from the sea, and the beast from the earth, is 3 of the same (Satan). Maybe this is why the S is capital on the first Six word at the end.

One man being those 3.

Now I got it.

666 vibrational an angelic number as is 11:11 or 1:11. True meaning resides in Freemason litergy. Hope this helps.

new topics

top topics

join