It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Noveske's last Facebook Post- Shootings and Medications

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Another thing to consider. Most all gun manufacturers have been bought out by corporate big wigs. Maybe he didn't want to sell out to them, and caused someone to get revenge.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tehdouglas

For the most part if you are reading natural news, stop and try to find the story somewhere else. Natural news wanted to run another story about psychiatric medications and mass shooters which is fine. But they needed to tie in something to make it more interesting.
www.facebook.com...
It was not his last facebook message...
And what was so mysterious about the car crash? That it was a car?? And it crashed???? It is just sooooo mysterious.
So by "last" what the retarded Mike Adams really means is the last one we found interesting.
edit on 11-1-2013 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

You do know CCHR is run by the Church of $cientology, yes?

I wouldn't by that bs if they ground it up, mixed it with rosepetals and dafodils, some how pressed it into a diamond and scented it with strawberries, rainbows and butterflies and handed it to me on a silver platter, wrapped in a silk ribbon.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Also, I'm also starting to think that the pills I'm on are doing more harm than good.

Just this morning, I woke up from a very vivid dream that turned into a psychotic break, and I'm still shaking from it...I could talk to my therapist, but I need to finish my pills first.

And to the other post on this topic:

Hefficide's post about SSRI's and the recent shootings

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Also in the article:

John Noveske wasn't the first prominent gun rights supporter to be killed in the last few days. Keith Ratliff, the creator of a super-popular YouTube channel featuring videos of exotic weapons, was also recently found dead.

The Daily Mail reports that Ratliff was "discovered on a rural road in Carnesville, Georgia. Ratliff had a single gunshot wound the head and police are treating his death as a homicide."

Someone murdered Ratliff, in other words, and it had to be someone with the ability to get close enough to Ratliff to take him out without warning.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

Something to keep an eye on to see if a trend develops here....

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh
reply to post by Superhans

You do know CCHR is run by the Church of $cientology, yes?

I wouldn't by that bs if they ground it up, mixed it with rosepetals and dafodils, some how pressed it into a diamond and scented it with strawberries, rainbows and butterflies and handed it to me on a silver platter, wrapped in a silk ribbon.

And I guess you are one of those people who would think the sky is a different color just because Hitler said it was blue...
You are suffering from what is called doublethink, CCHR is wrong but Hefficide says the same thing and you think he is right. Its cool, not everyone is cut out for logic.

OH NOES!!!! ATS must be in on it too!
www.youtube.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 13-1-2013 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join