Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura Connection...

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Brought this up in another thread but i am pretty sure AJ and JV are connected to each other by another larger group of people secretly pioneering a movement in the US against the government. Here are a few clues...

Post Navy Near the end of his service in the Navy Ventura began to spend time with the "Dago" chapter of the Mongols motorcycle club, in San Diego. He would ride onto Naval Base Coronado on his Harley-Davidson wearing his Mongol colors. According to Ventura he was a full-patch member of the club and even third in command of his chapter, though he never got into trouble with the authorities.[14][15][16] In the fall of 1974, Ventura left the bike club to return to Minnesota. Shortly after the Mongols entered into open warfare with their rivals, the Hells Angels.[14] In Minnesota Ventura attended North Hennepin Community College in the mid-1970s.[14] At the same time, he began weightlifting and wrestling. He was a bodyguard for The Rolling Stones for a short time before he ventured into professional wrestling and changed his name.[17]

Source...

en.wikipedia.org...

Source...

Other clues lead me to this conclusion based on listening to both of them speak. I am looking for more of the clues if i can find them.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

And where does Alex fit into this? Was he a "Motorcycle enthusiast" associated with the Mongols as well?

I think that they just recognize that as long as they work together they can keep their ratings up.

But anyone who has dealt with these two knows that they will eventually turn on each other.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
There were a chapter in Jesse Venturas show conspiracy theories named Police State, and one of the guests were Alex Jones.

at 19:18

if i remember right Alex Jones were also in episode Big Brother.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Hi! I'm a long time lurker, and a new member (I joined yesterday) - but what I do know is that Jones and Ventura are as close as AbbotCostello. Ventura goes on Jones' program quite a bit, and Jones has been on Ventura's TV show at least twice. What I don't know is how often they drive their choppers together, or wrestle to see who's picking up the check.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It could be "Birds of a feather flock together"?
Like minded people tend to enjoy each others company?
There is a benefit from doing stuff together?

Both say Constitutionalism is the way out of our troubles..... and there are others that agree although maybe not as vocal. It is the quiet ones that get you because you never know they are their..So no worry from those two they are not quiet, for sure.

So yes it takes two to conspire, therefore they are conspiracy theorist and need to be watched by someone someplace with "THE LIST".

Welcome to the real world that has been created, for better or worse.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Thanks for the video. I am trying to find the one i am really talking about but yea maybe they do ride their choppers together.

You have to question everything, chalking things up to chance is no longer apart of my mo.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
"Cognitive infiltration"

That's all I have to say about it.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

It's no secret that they are connected. Alex Jones has been a guest on "Conspiracy Theories" a few times. They often share the exact same posts from their Facebook pages.

So what?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Alex jones lost all credibility with the temper tantrum that he threw on national TV. The anti-gun establishment is now using him as the poster boy for the type of person who shouldn’t have access to guns. He probably on the antigun payroll for his performance he played right into their hands. He is no friend to the second amendment and is a disgrace.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I think they are all mutually supporting each others careers.
I'll go on your show then you go on my show.

Not one of the crowd has any proof that would stand up in court to support their position.
It kind of reminds me of the whole religion thing.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Im always have a feeling when i have watched Jesse Ventura´s show that those shows are built on opinions and lacks hard evidence. Alex Jones also rely on invidual opinions and creates the conspiracies by the need to post something and by the gut feeling, sometimes he has evidence to show us tho...

Not sure if the conspiracy is within the conspiracy when we deal these fellows. As Sly1one found the noticed the same connection with Jesse Ventura and Matthew Rothschild.

Jesse Ventura & Matthew Rothschild

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67
[more

How they are associated not if.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Alex jones lost all credibility with the temper tantrum that he threw on national TV. The anti-gun establishment is now using him as the poster boy for the type of person who shouldn’t have access to guns. He probably on the antigun payroll for his performance he played right into their hands. He is no friend to the second amendment and is a disgrace.

I came to the conclusion there was something that didn't smell right about this guy a long time ago. As soon as I heard he'd been on CNN talking about guns I knew it wasn't good. I know I'm a nobody around here and a lot of people probably like him so that's just my two cents and I'll stop there.
edit on 12-1-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join