It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAO Gun Experts: Ratliff and Arms Dealing Connection - Assistance Needed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hi guys,

I'm currently writing an article about the possibility that Keith Ratliff, the FPS Russia producer/manager that was shot dead recently, was tied into an arms deal that went bad, and that this is why he was killed.

It may seem a long shot but when looking at some of the machinery FPS had and the Ratliff's type 10 FFL (along with some other things I have dug up), I think there's a link.

Basically to strengthen out my piece I would really like to speak with a gun expert/dealer that would be able to shed some light on this. Ideally I don't want somebody who is going to say "don't be so stupid" or something like this. Someone more open minded would be very helpful.

If there's anyone willing to help and happy to be quoted in my article, please let me know your credentials so we can talk. We can even do it via email if people prefer.

The reason I came is because I browse this forum a lot and see a lot of well informed, open minded folk.

Alternatively you can PM me with your email address and I'll contact you that way.
edit on 10-1-2013 by Scope and a Beam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

What calibre of bullet was he shot with...just curious?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

You'll have to ask Mr Ayers that one

join