It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

multiple ufos on mars ,aliens living in the mountains on mars !!! proof actual photos from curiosity

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Are you nuts! I'm pretty fed up with this agenda so many have.

There are 4 objects on the picture one has what looks like a road.

Is it a real NASA pic is the only question.

I notice alot of threads hoaxed that if I had money I'd like to sue those who suppress info over, for your information. Its that criminal to suppress information, that I consider real tangible bodily harm against me and others.

I consider your attitude extremely rude. Reminds me of what AJ said in his show after the interview. You show something and they say, no it doesnt exist. You're wearing a black shirt, and they say, its not a black shirt. And you tug on it and say, yes it most definitely is, and they repeat its not.

edit on 10-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Brother........I know your hearts in the right place.........and trust me im not above believing that there could be artifacts on mars or life out there.........

But these pics jsut arent of any of them

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Thanks for finally taking it easy on him.

ATS is full of effin jerks with nothing better to do than piss on someone.

Anyway, did anyone notice the Block shaped thing? I also thought these photos were all showing nothing until that struck me..

struck me as just a bit odd.. that little different-colored, block thing.... blue colored block thing...

Wtf is that?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I like this thread because it is one of the few threads that isn't constantly informing me about how the government in the U.S. is becoming completely totalitarian and U.S. society is crumbling into a bunch of shoot-outs.

Way to go! UFO's! I am so down!
edit on 11-1-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tgalahan2

Youre new , so you don't understand why those people act like that. There's context behind it. Done of the and posters come here every day validating other threads just like this. It's like everything presented is real every time with these guys. And we skeptics just get frustrated with that.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless

Originally posted by dom221211
after i downloaded these photos i went back to nasa.gov to look at more and the photos i copied before were gone!!!

No they aren't.

im a scientist

No you aren't.

and have a bachlors in science from iusb

First, try to spell [it] right.
Second, how can there be such a thing?

and i cant explain these photos.

I can understand why you can't.

LOL this guy said it all. He's a Scientist but can't even spell bachelors right! I bet it took him 7 years to get one! Such a Tommy Boy moment!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by idl3d3m0n

You do realize they give degrees for subjects other than English don't you?

Such a Tommy Boy you are

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
"Youre new , so you don't understand why those people act like that. There's context behind it. Done of the and posters come here every day validating other threads just like this. It's like everything presented is real every time with these guys. And we skeptics just get frustrated with that. "

Yes, but he's one person. He's not all those people. He should be respected as an individual.

And I'm not so new that I don't watch ATS'ers poo on just about everyone and everything. Still, that's any message board. Can't really blame ATS...

You, or anyone losing their patience with an individual who is not other individuals but in fact one individual (logically false but true statement heh) that is not those individuals, but in fact one individual (again repeating myself and the logically false statement for emphasis) does not deserve the punishment of said individuals this individual is not connected to and/or does not actually posesses the same identity as.

Too tough for you? Didn't think so. It's called kindergarten etiquette. and/or etiquette you should have learned by the time you were in kindergarten.

OK, ONCE AGAIN.... WHAT ABOUT THE OUT OF PLACE COLORED BLOCK THING??? ANYONE????

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tgalahan2

You, or anyone losing their patience with an individual who is not other individuals but in fact one individual (logically false but true statement heh) that is not those individuals, but in fact one individual (again repeating myself and the logically false statement for emphasis) does not deserve the punishment of said individuals this individual is not connected to and/or does not actually posesses the same identity as.

errrr...does not compute. Too many individuals in one sentence. And I really tried.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Oh, it doesn't matter.

I just want an explanation for the what I now deem "blue mars cube"

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
reply to post by idl3d3m0n

You do realize they give degrees for subjects other than English don't you?

Such a Tommy Boy you are

I'm Sorry I mistakenly assumed that a person having a bachelor's degree would be educated enough to use proper spelling. Am I wrong in my assumption? I don't have any degrees and yet I can spell. Must be magic.

Sorry if I'm being defensive but I'm having trouble differentiating whether this was an insult to my intelligence or a joke??

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Another thread with a bombastic title. Is it ever going to end? Please mods, can someone change that title. Is very unrealistic, actually deceiving. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
These pictures always remind me of a planet where humans lived thousands of years ago but destroyed it by wars.

I am trying really hard to see what you caught in the OP but just do not have the ability to some how, I want to, just do not.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Well...I am not the best speller much less the best typist around degree or no degree so I will not find fault in that. However the title is a bit much...proof is used more often than not in threads I should know not to even look at but just something always makes me look anyway.

I did check out your pictures OP and I did see the anomalies you too were seeing at least I think...I did not at first see much more than rocks but then I did see the sphere like shapes but could have been a rock for all I know...just try not to use something like this as proof....and I really know nothing about digital pictures but do see these type of anomalies over and over therefore artifacts it must be...keep looking and we all shall keep our hope up someday for the real deal

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
i1306.photobucket.com...
i1306.photobucket.com...
some of you seem to be having some trouble observing these anomalies so I circled most of them for you .enjoy

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dom221211

They have been explained Bernard, but you keep trying to make new threads on the subject.
Jpeg image artifacts.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by dom221211

They have been explained Bernard, but you keep trying to make new threads on the subject.
Jpeg image artifacts.

agreed, looks like ol Bernie is back

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dom221211
i1306.photobucket.com...
i1306.photobucket.com...
some of you seem to be having some trouble observing these anomalies so I circled most of them for you .enjoy

No...we have no trouble seeing your photos, and what you've circled. But, YOU do have trouble reading logical explanations from some of us. YOUR inability to see beyond your own desires, does not mean there is anything lacking in us, and our opinions. You've now slipped into the illogical realm of this...

Des

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Amazing how NASA and all their experts can miss obvious proof in their own photos, yet some random person online can see it clearly.

What would we do without ATS. Secrets would remain hidden forever, never to see the light of day.

edit on 10-1-2013 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

I agree, I kinda think NASA and their partners might have noticed spaceships flying about! I love this plce, but unfortunately many casual readers (like myself) of sites such as ATS, frequent them out of a curiosity to ogle at people who really shouldn't be left alone with a computer, same reason many watch the early rounds of the X Factor, I'm honest enough to admit I do anyway! Sorry OP xx

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by doorhandle

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Amazing how NASA and all their experts can miss obvious proof in their own photos, yet some random person online can see it clearly.

What would we do without ATS. Secrets would remain hidden forever, never to see the light of day.

edit on 10-1-2013 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

I agree, I kinda think NASA and their partners might have noticed spaceships flying about!

And if they did find ET life or spacecrafts do you really think they would make that information public? Don't be naive..

I love this plce, but unfortunately many casual readers (like myself) of sites such as ATS, frequent them out of a curiosity to ogle at people who really shouldn't be left alone with a computer

Do you own a mirror?

same reason many watch the early rounds of the X Factor, I'm honest enough to admit I do anyway! Sorry OP xx

We can ignore everything you have to say from this point forward..
edit on 11-1-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Can we ask ATS to give bernard his own little forum? (just lock it so only Bernard can post and reply in there) should keep him entertained.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join