Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

multiple ufos on mars ,aliens living in the mountains on mars !!! proof actual photos from curiosity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
i1306.photobucket.com...
i1306.photobucket.com...

photo 1 . when i first started examining this photos i didnt see anything out of the the ordinary so i tried to zoom but i could only zoom in so far without the photo becoming to pixilized . so i copied it onto my system opened it and clearly zoom in over the mountains and i could clearly see 50 or more circular shaped objects of various sizes with one larger sized object in the middle at least 3-4 times the diameter of the others . and so far we dont know that "birds" exist on mars.

photo 2. when i opened this file i had to do the same thing . copy and zoom in on the mountains as soon as i did i was shocked. at perfectly equal intervals there were at least 6 huge perfect rectangles running horazontally cut in the middle of the mountain.

after i downloaded these photos i went back to nasa.gov to look at more and the photos i copied before were gone!!! im a scientist and have a bachlors in science from iusb. and i cant explain these photos.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dom221211

Please post these pics on this thread. If your find is correct, you may have won something from somewhere. If it is false, this thread will be labeled hoax faster than you can kick a can across a vacant lot with martians chasing you.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
i cant see anything like you describe
could you help me out and circle what you see or point me in the right direction to look

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Cant see what you mean on the first photo...

But on the second the horizontal lines are where the photos are stitched together, are you sure you are a scientist?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I see the anomalies you speak of but it's so hard to make them out as anything. Maybe they are natural and only look equally spaced due to coinicidence. remember the mountain is not a straight object so even if they are equally spaced they wouldn't appear equal to the rover because of all the differences in the sides of the mountain. If that makes sense. I believe in ET but this might be nothing. Hard to tell since the photo was taken from so far away.

From above. Could also be where the photos are put together or a measuring devise for NASA.
edit on 10-1-2013 by marbles87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Probably dust particles on the lens or you need to clean your screen.

link   
reply to post by xszawe

copy and zoom in on photo 1 look above the top of the whole pic. there are multiple circular objects.
and you barely have to zoom in to see the rectangles in the mountain on the second pic

link   
Nothing to see here,

Hold down ctrl and hit + to zoom on webpage.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Can you give us a link to the original images on the NASA site, so we can do the same thing you did?

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dom221211
after i downloaded these photos i went back to nasa.gov to look at more and the photos i copied before were gone!!!

No they aren't.

im a scientist

No you aren't.

and have a bachlors in science from iusb

First, try to spell [it] right.
Second, how can there be such a thing?

and i cant explain these photos.

I can understand why you can't.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Amazing how NASA and all their experts can miss obvious proof in their own photos, yet some random person online can see it clearly.

What would we do without ATS. Secrets would remain hidden forever, never to see the light of day.

edit on 10-1-2013 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
You'll need to actually post your pics with the outlined areas you are claiming. I've pulled both photos into photoshop and did some basic looking and nothing you describe exists in these photographs.

Please elaborate .

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Looking forward to seeing what you are seeing.

As of right now, I'm not.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
Cant see what you mean on the first photo...

But on the second the horizontal lines are where the photos are stitched together, are you sure you are a scientist?

Bernard is a scientist....or, so he's claimed....

Des

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
if you cant see these anomilies your not looking right or zooming the right places there are there just look!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Not according to my eyes.

There are no objects you describe. Again, please open up paint and circle these items then Click Here to upload them to ATS so that we can view it.

Trust me, we all want to see some shady stuff on mars, that's like our bread and butter, but you have to bring your evidence to the table.

Just saying, I saw something, you should be able to see it too, just won't cut it.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

if you cant see these anomilies your not looking right or zooming the right places there are there just look!!!

Then...copy them and post them here...may be you have *special* eyes....

Des

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by xszawe
i cant see anything like you describe
could you help me out and circle what you see or point me in the right direction to look

Sorry, I'm in the same corner, I don't see what you are describing and I really tried!

ID

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Then...copy them and post them here...may be you have *special* eyes....

Des

Good one, Des......or should I say *special* one!!!!

ID

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Two threads??

multible ufos flying around on mars. aliens living in the mountains.. not a hoax

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join