It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You stood by and did nothing.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
reply to post by Logarock

they should outlaw all softdrinks they are poisoning us with them.

Yeah, they should outlaw everything bad for us because people are too stupid to make their own choices in life.

Maybe if people took responsibility for their own lives we wouldn't have government passing laws to save the stupid people from hurting themselves.....and people like you for being glad for it.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The founders put up with a lot more. They eventually drew a line in the sand when the Redcoats tried confiscating their guns. America was born out of an attempt to take the guns away... it will be reborn from an attempt to take guns away.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HappyWarrior

Careful now, while what you said makes sense, you are close to be labelled anti-american by the anti-thinking crowd. They are numerous.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
I read your speech with the voice of William Wallace in my head,

I'm totally inspired and ready for war!

FREEEDDDOOMMM!!!
i agree

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This is a rant.....about a topic...it is not about insulting other members.

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Careful now, while what you said makes sense, you are close to be labelled anti-american by the anti-thinking crowd. They are numerous.

It is a fine line to walk

I know from experience

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappyWarrior

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
This happy warrior seems like he knows everything...what else do you know besides whining? A solution?

The solution is in the constitution. The 2nd Amendment. The right to bear arms. Given to the American people exclusively for overthrowing a tyrannical government like the one who is in charge of you today.

I am sorry, but there is no other solution to this problem my friend.

Stay tuned, skippy. It's about to get interesting.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I'm not superman, I can't just come up and save the world. When my brothers unite...you will see me.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Correctly placed under "rant'

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Does your country have banks?

Does your country have a government?

Does your country have a military?

You're only fooling yourself if you think you're not being controlled by the same Corporations and crooked politicians that control the system here in the USA.

Where were you when Scandinavia accepted using the Euro as its currency?

What have you done to prevent the corruption in your own country?

If TSHF the USA will stand on it's own a lot longer than where ever it is you live my friend.

You seem to be too focused on throwing stones at American problems to realize you're living in a glass house.
edit on 10-1-2013 by MagicWand67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

You stood by and did NOTHING when you invaded and bombed the last several countries. Some of which on dubious or nebulous goals.

You stood by and did NOTHING when the Patriot Act was signed.

NONE of you did sh*t when SOPA and PIPA were being kicked around.

When the TSA started molesting people at airports, when presidents began assassinating citizens with impunity and people were detained indefinitely without proof WHERE WERE YOU?

That’s right, you were nowhere. You will not resist, why keep up this preposterous act?
Well, they were watching television or busy driving the kids between violin class and soccer after working thier second job so they could afford a big 4 bedroom house with an ensuite, walk in closet, media room. Instead they should have been educating themselves and take thier civic responsibility seriously.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
OP is right on a few things, but he forgot to offer a solution.

People will start caring when a military boot kicks them in the rear, but then in lies the tragedy, it's too late then. One of the things you can do is buy adspace on Billboards. We have to try and make this a peaceful revolution.

Sorry to break it to you guys, but you couldn't even get half of this country off the coach and actually grab a rifle if it came to a violent revolution. The thing is many people support these Tyrannical laws under the guise of "National Security". These people are in for a rude awakening.

NDAA
NDRP
Extension of the Patriot Act
Gun Control
and 30,000 drones over US skies by 2015.

Gee, I wonder what's going to happen?

This human farm just got upgraded to 2.0. If you guys can't see whats happening I would start looking at history of Gun Control and executive orders. (Look at foreign countries)
edit on 11-1-2013 by Kang69 because: grammar

edit on 11-1-2013 by Kang69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Personally I want to do something about the massive overbearing Government, but I don't know what to do? If someone wants to March on Washington and arrest these treasonous pieces of crap then sign me up. Nothing short of a coup is going to stop these people at this point. Petitions aren't getting it done. How do we eliminate the foreign bankers and the illegal FED? Let me know what to do. I would die to free my daughter and future generations, but I am just one guy.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Metallicus
Personally I want to do something about the massive overbearing Government, but I don't know what to do? If someone wants to March on Washington and arrest these treasonous pieces of crap then sign me up. Nothing short of a coup is going to stop these people at this point. Petitions aren't getting it done. How do we eliminate the foreign bankers and the illegal FED? Let me know what to do. I would die to free my daughter and future generations, but I am just one guy.

check out thrivemovement.com

Everyone, PLEASE check it out.

I just got through watching Saving Private Ryan, makes me cry just about every time.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
It took 10 years of British abuses upon the colonies before the first shot of the revolutionary war. Even then most patriots wanted a peaceful resolution but accepted war because circumstances thrust it upon them.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

You stood by and did NOTHING when you invaded and bombed the last several countries. Some of which on dubious or nebulous goals.

When the TSA started molesting people at airports, when presidents began assassinating citizens with impunity and people were detained indefinitely without proof WHERE WERE YOU?

That’s right, you were nowhere. You will not resist, why keep up this preposterous act?

The founding fathers wanted you to have access to guns in the off chance you needed to overthrow a corrupt government but none of you have done SH*T about it for the last hundred years.

So why should you even have the ILLUSION you have power? You mishandled and misused your responsibility to shoot beer cans in the woods.

Your founding fathers would have weeped if they saw what the once great United States of America have become today.

Your country was built upon freedom, in a time when dictators and kings ruled. You speak so highly of your precious freedom but do nothing when it is taken away from you.

edit on 10-1-2013 by HappyWarrior because: (no reason given)

This is what the LORD says: "Cursed are those who put their trust in mere humans, who rely on human strength and turn their hearts away from the LORD. -Jeremiah 17:5
edit on 10/01/11 by Wonders because: To add.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
First off I like to point out the double standard. Americans are stereotypically seen as gun wielding overweight retards armed with large amounts of guns just waiting to shoot someone or attack the government. But when we don't it is like we were "supposed" to do something.

Last several? which ones? Name them, specifically.

You don't know a lot about the patriot act do you? It is still being fought to this day

A lot of us did a LOT, that is why you couldn't write how we did nothing while SOPA was signed.

There has been plenty of protest about the TSA pat down searches but there is a bit more to the TSA. By buying the ticket to fly you are agreeing to the terms and conditions, one of those conditions is the TSA search. We can still choose not to fly if we want to. But assassinating citizens? what are you talking about?

The founding fathers wanted you to have access to guns in the off chance you needed to overthrow a corrupt government but none of you have done SH*T about it for the last hundred years.

Really???
en.wikipedia.org...
he did that because of Wacco, not to mention the people at Wacco and Ruby Ridge that fought back.

Your founding fathers would have weeped if they saw what the once great United States of America have become today.

You obviously do not know much about the founding fathers. Yes they would weep, not because of the people but because blacks are free, blacks can vote, we have a black president and women can vote. While they were alive many of them were slave owners.

Your country was built upon freedom, in a time when dictators and kings ruled. You speak so highly of your precious freedom but do nothing when it is taken away from you.

edit on 10-1-2013 by HappyWarrior because: (no reason given)

That is classic, where are you from?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Yes and no to this thread. I mean, what have YOU done?

You say we've done nothing, but I doubt I've ever heard of you.

Are you really all that aware what time-frame you and I live in? We're all pretty much KO'd, screwed, kaput (caput?), end of the road jack, gone with the wind, or dust in the wind, or melted with nuclear wind.

Don't you know that? The end of the Bible is no fairy tale, my friend. We WILL know Tribulation like none other time
period that has ever passed.

So, please. As we may not know the exact time that this will occur, please prepare yourself with faith, enough with everything else. It's all worldly. Just get your faith prepared, that's all you'll have. And many of you won't even have that.

You deny the real reason you're even on Earth to begin with, and get side tracked with this meditation out of body
alien abduction crap. Why don't you astral project yourself into something useful if you've all stumbled upon
such a powerful mind tool spirit thing... ?

As much as I hate to say it, and as patriotic as I am as well, the 2nd ammendment is also worldly. It should be supported as any american supports their constitution and the fundamentals of their country

But, that's about it. we can only do so much... Please, relax. The world has and will be turning to more crap than you
will be able to vocalize about, so...

In all seriousness, endure in your faith in Jesus.

"They can take our lives, but they can never take our freedom" -Braveheart.

In Jesus this statement is so entirely true.

American or not, you have God given freedom that cannot be taken from you by these suckers.

They pretend like this is a lot of time, here on earth, and use scare/torture tactics.

But even a life sentence in prison or a life sentence in hell is not the worst it can get.

This is all just a blip on a very big radar.

A blip on a very very very big radar.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join