It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montauk / Al Bielek , a vid with cure for mind control / claims Secret Societies involvement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
i've enjoyed reading all of the exsisting interviews online reguarding the philadelphia /phoenix /montauk projects. if what they are claiming is in fact true, then the world as we live in is being manipulated on a massive scale , not only for evil purposes, but also just to retain a sense of normlacy for the purpose of keeping people from waking up.

this vid [there is also a partial transcript] is supposedly previously unreleased material that i found on the american kabuki site ..

here is where i found it...american kabuki

some quotes from transcript on above link ...

In my 5 years of research on the Montauk Boy’s Program, some very startling information has come to light since 1998, where in the Air Force broke into some of the bases underground bases on Long Island; took all the dossiers, documents, and personnel, and investigated who was running the program.

What we found out at that point was rather startling: we always assumed it was a government program. It is not. It is privately run. Started by the Germans, but taken over by others or perhaps the Germans were being steered and controlled in the program. This program appears to involve religious groups: ones we would never suspect, such as the Knights of Malta, various groups of Monks, the Rosicrucian Order, the Rosy Cross Order, (two different orders), by implication, possibly the Masonic Order, (not saying as a fact, by implication) and an off-planet group appears to be involved in the background. This may or may not be Alpha Centauri; it may be some other group.

this video is supposed to show a 'cure' for mind control victims...

it was asked that this info be spread far and wide , so i am doing my part.
enjoy

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
it was asked that this info be spread far and wide , so i am doing my part.
enjoy

Not completely unlike chain-mail.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I've always thought this was an interesting subject, and have looked into it as much as I could. It's my opinion that this story is false.

Al Bielek is not his real name, yet claims to have studied and received many degrees under his "real" name to add some credibility to his claims. He also claims to have worked with the former assistant of Tesla.

Anyway, I have a hard time believing this story....but it is still interesting.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Concur with previous posters.

That's the main problem with these groups that basically believe anything: They end up believing pretty much everything--even to the extent of believing completely contradictory and mutually exclusive things.

I find that my peace of mind is better served by staying away from American Kabuki....

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Coming across some of these stories are a lot worst and crazier than a Stephen King novel. Unfortunately the evidence is clear that not all is at it seams with 9/11, so just what, why and how did things get this messed up? Montauk, mind control and the other now not so secret government programs do help shed some light into this chaotic world of politics, money and war.

As for which parts are fact and which are fiction it is difficult to say without clear evidence, but I remain open to the possibility that cold, hard scientific endeavors have and are being undertaken resulting in some quite powerful results.

top topics

join