It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could it be true? 4% of Active Shooter Incidents Were Perpetrated by Women

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Looks like this was from late last year, approx 27 Dec 2012 by the info sourced.

It is useful information, and has it's place. I just some how can't shake the idea the info is incomplete, due to lack of reported incidents etc...

See below for video and text information via url.

FBI Analysis Finds That Only 4% of Active Shooter Incidents Since 2002 Were Perpetrated by Women

There are a handful of other great threads with this subject material as the topic, which should all be kept in mind for reference.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
And people were crapping on me for saying that a peaceful society will be mostly female.
edit on 10-1-2013 by marbles87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by marbles87
And people were crapping on me for saying that a peaceful society will be mostly female.

I don't know, we women can be really nasty to each other. Its just we use words and social standing to do the damage, not weapons.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

I don't know, we women can be really nasty to each other. Its just we use words and social standing to do the damage, not weapons.

I'd take attacks of "words and social standing" over mass shootings any day.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
strangely enough, your data seems to correlate with this ...

Al Bielek says that there are 10 million Montauk boys in the program, and it was a worldwide, but by far, most of it occurred in the United States.
The program later included girls.
They (not Al Bielek - he was involved in separate time travel experiments) split the hemispheres of the brain by sexual abuse at an early age, drugs like '___', and various electronic, EMF, and other techniques to create brains that were out of synch with each side so that they could instill separate personalities.

from links on this thread ...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
funny thing is that the 4% can all be related back to the answer received after the question was asked ..."does my bum look big in this".

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I wonder how much of the modern females behavior is a direct result of how they have been treated all these generations by males.

Who's to say that if you remove all the males and the male influence the female wont suddenly embrace their "masculinity" and start beating each other to death?

The whole "quiet subdued female" thing lending to slit wrists and prescription overdoses vs the "manly" art of blowing your head off kind of thing.

They behave as though repressed and oppressed because they have been for so long.

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Women's only flaw... Jealousy. But I'll take some arguing women over guys having a pissing contest on who can create a bomb capable of destroying the solar system first any day. With enough technology the only thing standing in the way of peace is morals.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

How much of womens anger stems from being oppressed. If you put a human in a cage like an animal are you surprised when the human starts acting like an animal? I'm sure most of women's problems stem from poor relationships with men. I'm no feminist or anything just call the shots like I see them.

No one has ever given women a chance to having a controlling say over the world or even a powerful country. Maybe they are scared once a women gets in the hot seat to think for herself # might start turing around. Worth a shot in my book.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

No one has ever given women a chance to having a controlling say over the world or even a powerful country.

I would beg to differ, let us recall the Billary presidency.

To be more accurate, your comment proves semi true in the modern world. How ever there is the Queen of England, Queen Boudicca of Gaul, and Cleopatra to name a few.

Perhaps, a different approach?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

There are always a few exceptions and I knew the queens would be brought up and cleopatra. But in MODERN times there has been really no opportunity. Let's say for instance the current queen of england. Could she really change anything in the country... No. Her word is not all powerful anymore. They only reason those women were in power was because there were no men to take the throne and they needed to preserve the blood line. I bet once the queen dies it wil be males for a long time. Mostly likely William will use genetics to get a male child. We will find out when Kate pops.

And Hillary is a man trapped in a females body. I guarantee she likes to press the buttons on drone strikes just as must as Obama does.

top topics

join