It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello all i finally decided to join

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
hi there i finally decided to join after browsing the site for just under 3yrs i just thought i would make a wee intro to tell you a wee bit about me

am male and i am 28 and from bonnie scotland

i am pretty open minded and like reading about conspiracys and stuff thats what brought me here
so look forward to reading some interesting threads and joining in with a bit of banter
also excuse the bad typing am not that great with the ole computer unless its a control pad

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
welcome it gets crazy on here good luck

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
cheers i have read some crazy stuff on here but i take everything wae a pinch of salt
also canny be botherd with the arguing and crap like that but thats not to say a heated discussion
aint worth a read

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
welcome aboard !

and don't forget your tinfoil hat !

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

What are P F K W S
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gsxr420

FINALLY! It took you long enough.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gsxr420

Welcome aboard! Would love to hear your Scottish accent!

Glad you made an intro, see ya around

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gsxr420

Welcome to ATS...we've been expecting you. Here's your Welcome Gift, to make you feel at home...

Some Traditional Scottish Shortbread Biscuits...

To wash them down with...

Glad you decided to join the rest of us in the Asylum...

Des

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Hello and welcome!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS very new still myself
Look forward to seeing your contributions..

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. Sounds like me a long time lurker before joining. Just think how many posts we could of had!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
wow guys and gals thanks for making me feel welcome didny think anyone would notice a newbie also some cool avatars at the side
heard folk mention them before but couldnt picture them
as for the shortbread cant stand the stuff but could probably live on bru

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gsxr420

Good thing you don't like shortbread...we already ate it all....

Here's something you *may* like....but, eat fast...

Des

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gsxr420
wow guys and gals thanks for making me feel welcome didny think anyone would notice a newbie also some cool avatars at the side
heard folk mention them before but couldnt picture them
as for the shortbread cant stand the stuff but could probably live on bru

There is a link at the bottom of my post, in my sig* Avatar Creations Thread*. Click on link, you'll find the Awesome Creative Artists of ATS who make free avatars for anyone who asks...they made all of mine, including the one I'm wearing...

Des

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
cheers pal

one thing i will say i have always thought when reading threads i would post this reply or that reply but now that i can it feels a wee bit weird, i dont want to get shot down in flames

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, have a pleasant journey

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Welcome! Glad you finally joined. I was a long time lurker too. Looking forward to seeing you around the boards!
~Lu

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS I do have one question for you, Is it true about the kilt thing?
The wife wants to know what you do in a high wind situation. :-)

All kidding aside, please enjoy your stay here and I am looking forward to your input in the future which I guess starts now.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
well i was a true scotsman when wearing a kilt at a weddings and would have thought everyone who wore a kilt was so i would say yes as for the weather situation you would be surprised how heavy a real kilt is

top topics

join