It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Police Are The Ones That Should Be Disarmed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Those of you who can't understand that police all over America are out of control you need to read this.

Police Take Pregnant Woman Out Of Hospital Then She Dies In Jail

Hospital staff reported Jamie wouldn’t cooperate, in too much pain to even lie down, so employees asked a Pauls Valley police officer to assist. Unfortunately, when police found two prescription pills that didn’t belong to Jamie, police took her to jail for drug possession. That’s where Jamie sat for less than two hours before being found unresponsive.

Spare me the not all police are bad shpeal.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
the police kill more people everyday then all these shootings combined but yet when a cop dies they talk about it all year and a mass shooting a couple months .whats wrong with this picture

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well this is another win for the drug war.

Are you for illegal drugs or what??

/sarc

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
They didn't know she was pregnant till after. Hospital released her and she was being a hassle. I have been in some pain in my life and never have I tried to make a scene at a hospital. I can't judge her pain but she was in a hospital if anyone could help her it would have been them. I assume since she was fighting and they found pills that didn't belong to her they assumed she was lying to steal drugs. She brought it on herself. Not saying that there wasn't better options but damn lady. My brother was passing a kidney stone and he had to lay on the bed in 11/10 pain but that's the rules.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I would also like to ask that if you are a cop and you want to help people, then why do you need a gun?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybro
I would also like to ask that if you are a cop and you want to help people, then why do you need a gun?

uh, because criminals have guns?

What does this have to do with weapons, anyway? Did they shoot her at the jail?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Notice how the shills wont touch this thread with a barge pole

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Yes, let's dis-arm the police and let everyone else have guns. Seems sensible..

new topics

join