It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent Crime In The US and UK - The Real Statistics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Mods, it seems this thread has been infected and has been steered of topic on purpose. Can you please delete it?

Thanks

why because you've been proven wrong? You're the one that brought up about video games being a cause and mind altering drugs another cause, you need to clean up your own mess instead of the mods doing it for you.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Mods, it seems this thread has been infected and has been steered of topic on purpose. Can you please delete it?

Thanks

Nothing is off topic we are talking about gun/crime rates.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Thanks

Says the guy who derailed his own thread by talking nonsense about video games and drugs prescribed by quacks. LOL funny stuff!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

Gee, if they can't get a gun and they want to perpetrate a mass killing do you think they would just say " oh well, i can't get a gun" or would they find other means?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Just thought I would throw this out there. Seems to me someone has done some real homework.

This is what you are not being told guys.... Enjoy the truth.

He doe's exactly what he accuses the media of doing....I'm sorry but this video doesn't represent someone who as done some real homework to me!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
If we all want to enjoy some "truth" can I also thrown in some truths?

In the video he compared statistics for the US from 1992 - present day.....he didn't do that for England and Wales. We have ALSO enjoyed a dramatic fall in violent crime , it as decreased from 1995 to present day by 47%

As for comparing violent crime between the US and the UK in general......the FBI only includes four crimes in it's violent crime statistics. The UK includes those same four crimes in it's violent crime statistics AND also includes other crimes in it's violent crimes statistics such as.....assault.....behaviour causing fear or alarm....possession of illegal firearms.....possession of other weapons.....possession of a blade in a public place.... harassment....child abduction....ALL sexual offences even those without forced rape.....and many many more.

I'm sorry but I don't see how this vid is anything other than reporting so called "fact's" in a way to further an agenda....exactly what he accuses others of doing!
edit on 10-1-2013 by Logos23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

ha. that is the weakest argument ive heard to date,

that's like saying, well if we never learned nuclear physics, than no one would never have died from an abomb and we wouldn't have a bunch of nuclear rods polluting our ocean. only if we had a time machine we could go back and save everyone. guess what its happened and there is no changing it

i would go on, but im sure you see my point

sorry bro epic fail.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

ha. that is the weakest argument ive heard to date,

that's like saying, well if we never learned nuclear physics, than no one would never have died from an abomb and we wouldn't have a bunch of nuclear rods polluting our ocean. only if we had a time machine we could go back and save everyone. guess what its happened and there is no changing it

i would go on, but im sure you see my point

sorry bro epic fail.

What? of course if we had never learned nuclear physics there would be no abomb! we wouldn't have physics you num nuts what the F**k are you talking about please explain.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

to say that well IF we did this 20 years ago THAN this would never of happend is a weak arguument, you cant change the past, why bring it up to argue a point? Not to mention if you could magiclly change the past you can set off a whole chain of events that ultimly causes more death. Ur argument is lame.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join