It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent Crime In The US and UK - The Real Statistics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Just thought I would throw this out there. Seems to me someone has done some real homework.

This is what you are not being told guys.... Enjoy the truth.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
That video is a brilliant find. SnF!

No one wants to know the truth, fear is big business!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
So how does this change anything about high school shootings...

Its not about crime its about shooting massacres.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon

How does any law or statistic change anything about school shootings? It doesn't. So why make any laws that undermine the constitution other than to feed Obama's ego?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by danneu89

How does any law or statistic change anything about school shootings? It doesn't. So why make any laws that undermine the constitution other than to feed Obama's ego?

Using that logic you should just abolish all laws and hope everyone will just play nice...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I see you have infected my thread so I will answer you. Its not about school shootings its about gun control. We all know the school shootings are a result of government sponsored psychiatrists putting youngsters on mind bending drugs and then dosed up on violent video games.

If you have nothing constructive to say then my question to you is this, what is your true purpose posting in this thread?
edit on 10-1-2013 by TheMindWar because: Typos

edit on 10-1-2013 by TheMindWar because: Typo

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

Not all laws. Just ones that undermine the constitution.

also: Rapists gonna rape. Law or not.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Its def nothing to do with violent video games so I think you need to do your research more before you go and blame video games for violent crimes. There are threads here on ATS that prove video games actually REDUCE the amount of violence. So please do not be one of those people that blame video games because you will be proven wrong time and time again.

a little google search and bam
www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 1/10/2013 by neobludragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon

Its def nothing to do with violent video games so I think you need to do your research more before you go and blame video games for violent crimes. There are threads here on ATS that prove video games actually REDUCE the amount of violence. So please do not be one of those people that blame video games because you will be proven wrong time and time again.

And all these threads regarding violent video games take into account the mimd alterimg drugs also do they? No? Didnt think so. Put someone on mind altering drugs and then give them a massacre game to play and they wont even know whats reality and whats a game.

And please dont try to judge my research, you have no idea who I am and what I do.....
edit on 10-1-2013 by TheMindWar because: Typo

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

We all know the school shootings are a result of government sponsored psychiatrists putting youngsters on mind bending drugs and then dosed up on violent video games

And you think I have nothing constructive to say...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

Yup. The amount of people that play violent video games and don't go on massacres vs. people that play violent video games and do go on massacres is proof enough that it is not the cause. Its like deducing that since the shooter was wearing shoes that shoes must have been a factor in his motivation.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Now coupling violent video games with mind altering medications, I have no idea how that would effect somebody.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by danneu89

Not all laws. Just ones that undermine the constitution.

also: Rapists gonna rape. Law or not.

So your saying that if guns were banned 20 years ago these shootings would still have happened?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

And all these threads regarding violent video games take into account the mimd alterimg drugs also do they? No? Didnt think so. Put someone on mimd altering drugs and then give the a massacre game to play and they wont even know whats reality and whats a game.

And please dont try to judge my research, you have no idea who I am and what I do.....

You really have no idea what you are talking about, the MSM constantly try to blame video games but in reality its not the cause. Those drugs you are talking about cause suicide not people going out to kill other people. What you are talking bout is mind control from MK-Ultra that are making these kids go out and kill people, notice that EACH of the kids that go and do a mass shooting there father is a banker which means they are getting the funding from there father and possibly being mind controlled from the father as well. Its not pills or video games. I also do not care who you are, I have been reading all these shooting massacres since they've been happening and each of them say the same thing as I have stated.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

We all know the school shootings are a result of government sponsored psychiatrists putting youngsters on mind bending drugs and then dosed up on violent video games

And you think I have nothing constructive to say...

Roughcannon, if you want to be freinds with people who blow up child day care centers full of children then that thats your business.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

More than likely they would. Only it would have been a bomb or a car driven through the school or any other of the numerous ways to kill. America does not have a monopoly on mass killings. It happens all over the world. There will always be mentally ill people. It can not be prevented.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

And all these threads regarding violent video games take into account the mimd alterimg drugs also do they? No? Didnt think so. Put someone on mimd altering drugs and then give the a massacre game to play and they wont even know whats reality and whats a game.

You really have no idea what you are talking about, the MSM constantly try to blame video games but in reality its not the cause. Those drugs you are talking about cause suicide not people going out to kill other people. What you are talking bout is mind control from MK-Ultra that are making these kids go out and kill people, notice that EACH of the kids that go and do a mass shooting there father is a banker which means they are getting the funding from there father and possibly being mind controlled from the father as well. Its not pills or video games. I also do not care who you are, I have been reading all these shooting massacres since they've been happening and each of them say the same thing as I have stated.

You will never see MSM talking about playing violent video games while on mind altering substance prescribed by psychiatrists. Why do I get all the idiots in my threads.

Its not video games alone, its a combination of factors. These children on mind altering substances do not understand reality from fiction and there in lies the problem.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

More than likely they would. Only it would have been a bomb or a car driven through the school or any other of the numerous ways to kill. America does not have a monopoly on mass killings. It happens all over the world. There will always be mentally ill people. It can not be prevented.

Your getting high school students confused with terrorists.

edit on 10-1-2013 by roughycannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

and again i will say that the drugs you are referring to make these kids commit suicide, not what you say they do. You really should read everything that I wrote instead of only the first sentence then maybe you'd understand better.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Mods, it seems this thread has been infected and has been steered of topic on purpose. Can you please delete it?

Thanks

top topics

<<   2 >>

join