It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immediate Call to ban Soccer World Wide

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

This is a real footy fight

And then we have to see these girls

edit on 10-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
Yeah better ban that nasty sport before some nutter grabs a Soccer Ball, enters a cinema and starts kicking it at peoples heads.....

....or better yet - use it to gain entry into a primary school and dong 20 kids on the head with it.

I shall call it Wilson.

It might be wrong,but I literally
out loud reading that.

Puts it into perspective.The whole gun thing is getting way out of hand. I tend to stay away from those threads or arguments in person.I'm all for gun ownership by responsible people.I think everyone can agree though that some changes need to be mad.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Firstly it is called football. The game which you Americans call football is actually called handegg.

Secondly, your post is incoherent and impossible to read.

Thirdly, is this a joke?

Lastly, guns kill more people in a year in the US than football games have in a century. Stupid comparison.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
i just realized why i love this thread.

guns and soccer, a couple of my two favorite things

add booze and "tobbaco" and i might just steal this thread run off and make make a website about it

www.ballbozesmokeguns.org

lol

with a link to www.swordsfoodwomenstarwars.com
edit on 11-1-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Yes Football (Soccer) is played by over paid homosexuals but it is interesting to watch, american Football is boring
edit on 11-1-2013 by NeoSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I must agree with this, its just a game, no one needs to die for a game,
there is no need for this, its getting a ball into a net and frankly i find anyone
who supports a game over saving peoples lives or lowering assaults to
be insane, whats the practical purpose of it? none, you do not need it
for fun or for exercise there are gyms for that, safe controlled environments
that lead to much less overall violence, and to think all those deaths and
hospitalization over a game, its sad really........

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

I suppose you think something called "footy" is manly?

Excuse me while I

The only good "Footy" worth watching is women.Boobs bouncing around you know? Makes it a lot more interesting then watching "footy" Here in the States we consider men who play it "foot fags". Because you know,it's a women's sport.

Okay I'm done. Sorry,dude,American Football is way more manly then soccer

edit on 11-1-2013 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I know why dont we compare the fledgling economic crisis with how 5 year olds eat fruit loops.
You cannot compare guns and soccer.

Now i have a question for you, If we gave every single person a gun, from a newborn baby to an 85 year old woman, would you see an increase on manslaughter cases?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by Mamatus

Sorry,dude,American Football is way more manly then soccer

I'll see your American Football and raise you an Australian Rugby match. Our blokes beat the # out of each other WITHOUT armour.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Rugby is a brutal sport and they do have some good dust ups. Both codes, League and Union.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

You Aussies are way behind.What you call Rugby we Americans call rough and tumble.

It's usually played between the ages of 8-14.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Not going there except to say armour is for wimps

EDIT: I should clarify that I am not a sports fan at all. I liken today's sports and the worship of sportsmen to the Roman Colosseum being built and used to distract the populace from government corruption.
edit on 11/1/2013 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

reply to post by Kryties

You Aussies are way behind.What you call Rugby we Americans call rough and tumble.

It's usually played between the ages of 8-14.

I'm sorry, what about AFL? We have NFL players coming over all the time during our football season and praising how tough our game is. With that, have you noticed the Australian punters who have invaded your game over the last 20 years? They were AFL players. We call NFL slow, stop start handball. It isn't even football. Maybe you yanks should come over and play our game, you can bring your pads if you want, you may need them

Anyway, I don't call this rough and tumble and i'd love to see one of your footballers cop a blow like this, without a helmet.

And this is a Rugby player turned AFL player who couldn't handle the game and has returned to rugby.

Maybe Gaelic football would be more suited to the USA.. And you don't have to travel as far.

Number one for the red team, Professional Boxer - Number 23 for the Blue team, Black Belt.
Number 41 for the Blue team - Broken Jaw and concussion.
edit on 11-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Mamatus

I suppose you think something called "footy" is manly?

Excuse me while I

The only good "Footy" worth watching is women.Boobs bouncing around you know? Makes it a lot more interesting then watching "footy" Here in the States we consider men who play it "foot fags". Because you know,it's a women's sport.

Okay I'm done. Sorry,dude,American Football is way more manly then soccer

edit on 11-1-2013 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

i completely agree with you if you call manly being done up with pads and have almost no athletic ability, lacking most of all agility and reaction time. 90% of football players are fat-asses that learned how to read a playbook and had a genetic deformation that rendered them 250 plus. an ape can get on the field and do a better job, and im sure most apes would have better stamina. i will say this though it is a given that an American football player will get the pretty girls(only because they are of the cheerleader type) not to mention the hot ones that wanted to be the cheerleader type, but didn't make the squad. yes women of America love to see a man in pads and tight clothes. so on that level footballers are "men".

i think that cheerleaders also are into a man that can express there feelings. american football players do this all the time by suing there sport, and crying about how they are not protected enough in the game they choose to play. we should all look up to those manly american football players

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet, the best brawls are always happen during Barcelona - Real Madrid

Best part at 2:40ish

edit on 11/1/2013 by Razziazoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Razziazoid

The only time I have seen a soccer player take a swing, he hit his own player.. Was it Newcastle?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Pffffffffffffff, what is all this brawl talk?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join