It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feel Like a Number ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Cue the DJ.

First there was gold and silver. Then they replaced those with paper and coin, to represent the gold and silver. Then came another piece of paper you could write on and it represented the paper and coin, that represented the gold and silver. Then came plastic! And even tho that should've been where everyone got out of the car. Just by citing the very word itself, " PLASTIC " But no one did and off the fiscal cliff we go ! So now we have the plastic, that has a number, that represents all the papers and writings, that represent all the paper and coin, that represent all the gold and silver. But never fear, the bankers see the absurdity in all of this and very soon.

All you will need is a number.

Then, we can do away with all the plastic and paper and coin, that actually represents nothing as we have come to find out. But the number as long as you have one, will be all you need and no problem, good to go. I don't believe anything in this world is free, but it certainly would seem to be the case if all the above is true. And if the above is true and having a number is all you will need to get what you want ? Receiving a number suddenly looks like the way to go ! Hell ya, step right up and get yours. That day everyone hits the lottery But as we all know, nothing in this world is free. So my question is to ATS. If this very familiar picture I've painted, is looked back upon as a truth for told?

What could possibly be the price for this magic number ? Thoughts anyone ?

Randyvious

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Great thoughts and so spot on.. the price is FREEDOM

It means where ever you go and whatever you buy you are logged in the BIG SYSTEM, you canĀ“t hide anymore. Now you still have the choice whether or not use a cash and whether or not use internet with or without proxy. Where ever you go system sees it... and whatever you do system can register it... drinking milk or whatever..

SCARY !!!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

What it all tells me is that the next logical (Ugh!) step will be for everyone to be implanted with an RFID chip that will be scanned in order to make financial transactions.

Chip implant gets cash under your skin

Even though the article is several years old (2003) it is exactly where we are headed. I wish I could find the video, but a few months ago I walked in on one of the kids watching one of those "reality shows" and girls on the show were paying for drinks with RFID chips that were implanted in their shoulders. It seemed like something that would never catch on 10 years ago, but apparently it is becoming more commonplace. Just as debit cards have almost completely replaced checkbooks in the coming years RFID chips will replace debit and credit cards.

Many in this current society look down on Christians and their "Endtime" prophecies, but in this particular instance they are almost certainly correct: very soon you will require a "mark" in order to buy or sell any goods or services (i.e. RFID chip). It is well on it's way to becoming the "one world" financial system that we have been warned of for centuries. The question though is this prophecy playing out or are TPTB using prophecy as their "playbook"? Only time will tell.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

What's ironic is we will be sold that this number will provide us freedom. No more clumsy money clips and magnetic strips that won't read. We will and have sacrificed our freedom for convinance.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Observationalist

...and we will be easily manipulated and under control.

new topics

top topics

join