It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: California High School Shooting - at least 2 injured

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

It's F.E.A.R.

They've been at it, slowly progressing to THX1138.
Maybe it's all the drug fed depressed kid's cause there is no Real Life out there when they get out. They seek to make there name among names.
Will anyone other then the parents of know their names when the News moves on to yet another senseless night of killings. Do we know the names of the dead for more then a day?
DO we really get moved by these killings?
What does the news report about when kids are killed each and every day cause of the lack of any other knowledge to solve they're problems do to the Machine monds we have cultivated through th use of Mass Murder Games where we get to open the minds eye to plain out right murder. Each and evry day it is if we have trained an Army of mindless fame seekers.
Societies loose controls and drug cures are to blamre, besides our eyes seeing all the murdrs and killings as just another bling of our eyes.
And we stand empty handed with our childrens children as emotionless idiots who care only for oneself.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lolita64

Another coincidence?

Taft Union High School in Taft, Calif., normally has an armed guard on campus to help officials with problems that go "beyond the scope" of the administration. But on Thursday morning, as a student showed up with a shotgun and fired two to four shots at a teacher and a classmate, the officer was nowhere to be found. "He couldn't get there because he was snowed in," Sheriff Donny Youngblood of the Kern County Sheriff’s Department said in a press conference Thursday afternoon.

Link

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
G-DAMN you political correctness! If only I could type what I really wanted to....

Some of you have your hearts in the right place but believe me, you're not fighting the good fight or for the good cause, you're fighting a war on behalf of the most overly armed and criminal people the planet has have seen. Stop letting the hypocritical 2% of the world's population decide how the other 98% should live, think, and feel. Time is running out.

These people aren't against guns because they took the moral high ground, and sure as hell not because they care about other people's well being. It serves their cause well to unarm the rest of the world while they continue that in which they accuse others of, non-stop.
edit on 10-1-2013 by wingsfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
could you define...

A "'pro-active' solution" obviously refers to more gun control laws of some sort or another. People are worried about certain categories of guns being made illegal, but I think the real thrust will be to make guns inaccessible to more and more people. Ever had a DUI, drunk and disorderly charge, domestic dispute, prescription for mood altering drugs, misdemeanor involvement in a fight, involuntary commitment, gotten 'counseling,' etc. etc.?? Surprise! You're now considered 'at risk' for committing gun violence, thus no gun for you my friend!! And of course this list will get more and more expansive over the years.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

guns are banned in Chicago?

abclocal.go.com.../local&id=7549698

July 12, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Handguns are now allowed in limited numbers in Chicago homes, but not on the city's streets.

The law requires gun owners to go through a lengthy procedure before they can legally have a gun in their homes that includes:
A valid Firearm Owner's Identification (FOID) card, which issued by the state;
A Chicago Firearms Permit, which is issued by the city;
One hour on the range and four hours of training in the classroom

www.csmonitor.com...

Chicago aldermen were unanimous in their support of the ordinance. That included Alderman Rey Colon of the 35th Ward who, in remarks before the council, said gun-rights advocates do not understand how unregulated rules on gun ownership threaten neighborhood safety.
“I understand the right to bear arms, but I also understand parents crying in their sleep,” he said.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Mayor Rahm Emanuel rewrote a section of the ordinance, permanently banning anyone with a violent felony conviction from firearm ownership, and placing a five-year ban on gun purchases for anyone convicted of a violent misdemeanor, the Chicago Sun-Times reports.

Looks to me like they are legal... not saying your wrong, but has the law changed?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy

Originally posted by roughycannon
Now if only they teachers had guns and the postman and the fire brigade, the woman in the shop etc none of this would have ever happened and they all lived happily ever after the end.

seriously go back to the 16th century with your queen,castles,princes and we will live in the wild west with our guns.

why don't you go the way of the domesticated cat cow or dog.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I was unaware that Chicago allowed guns.

I see from what you posted that you just have to jump through a lot of hoops.

I'm sure all the gang bangers go through all that trouble to get their hands on a piece.

Don't you agree?
edit on 10-1-2013 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Yep, your probably right, I'm 100% behind that too.
Yes, I've had a DUI and assault charge, those were my younger days and I'd understand why i cant have a gun.

Do you remember the footage of the Highschool student bragging to his friends about raping that girl?

www.youtube.com...

they had a gun on the floor...
that guy had no convictions, look what he was capable of doing?
Imagine if he wasnt on booze and weed, but meth and speed?

... so yes, a pro-active solution saving lives is much better than a reactive solution solving murder cases.. in my mind!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
Ahh I see. So this is a cover up, someone else did the shooting and they picked a person to blame? I guess that is the same with the CT shooting? What about James Holmes, is he also not guilty?

Yes, both the CT and Batman were covert ops, as they meet most of the characteristics of a profile I have developed for these crimes. The most important of these are the early reports of other shooters and the total lack of any motive for the murders.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Oh yeah no doubt,
Criminals wont obey the law.. and you put faith in your police force to do their best against that.

But letting common people have the same weapons in their home ISNT the answer.

I love my paint-picture!

im gunna put it on a shirt

edit on 10-1-2013 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

... so yes, a pro-active solution saving lives is much better ...

Don't be fooled!! 'Saving lives' is the last thing the gun grabbers care about. It's about controlling the people. After the means of an effective rebellion have been eliminated, the global population cull will begin.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Oh yeah no doubt,
Criminals wont obey the law.. and you put faith in your police force to do their best against that.

I love my paint-picture!

Ooohh! Nice!
Flat-top, flip-up rear sight, MagPul collapsible rear stock, A-2 flash suppressor, P-Mag 30 round magazine with window, to see how much ammo is left, in case you forget how many you shot already...

I like it! Definitely Stupid! Sick, too!

If it was mine, though, I'd replace the foregrip with a quad-rail, get rid of the front sight/gas block for a low-pro and add a flip down front sight, and of course add a one-point sling so I can maneuver any obstacles, more easily when on the move...

Oh. Also, you do know that that full-sized Springfield XD, pictured, depending on caliber, holds between 10 and 16 rounds, don't you??? Are you sure that's not too many???

edit on 1/10/2013 by GoOfYFoOt because: text...dee-de-deee

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Oh yeah no doubt,

I love my paint-picture!

Really? When I called the police to my home the deputy arrived 20 minutes later ...

He said do you own a gun? I said no ... he said GET ONE!!

The police on the phone is no substitute for self defense.

You cannot make all the bad people not do bad things because you take away guns from good people.

Making people jump through hoops to get guns has done nothing to prevent bad people from getting guns as you just admitted.

Gun control clearly doesn't work DC and Chicago prove my point ...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
My uncle teaches at that school, he said he was in the building right next to where it happened. I'm glad it all turned out okay though. The student that was shot is very blessed that he will pull through.

These school shootings have to stop. We need to let teachers and other faculty carry on school grounds!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

I dont know what your job is, but your in the wrong industry!

Join the Army, they play with bigger and better on a daily level!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Not really, all gun control is going to do now is stop your little psycho, medicated gun-nut offspring from going off the rails and taking a high powered semiautomatic rifle to school.

You cant get the cat back in the bag, you've let gun shops own the way of the land for too long, guns have been interbred into your culture (like war and greed), sadly, American society has fallen quite far from the glory days of being a beacon for sanity, decency and peace in the late 40's..

Cop said get a gun?

Do you think he meant a personal side arm for protection or a:

Flat-top, flip-up rear sight, MagPul collapsible rear stock, A-2 flash suppressor, P-Mag 30 round magazine with window

I know a handgun can be almost as dangerous as a bushmaster if handled correctly...

But that doesn’t mean all efforts to contain the gun death epidemic in America should be shelved

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

You really believe the US government is going to (or has the ability to) enslave the nation?
Really? perhaps you've been taking to many bigpharma meds and watching to much fox news.

Its wishful thinking pro-gun-nuts use as an example of WHY they should be allowed unlimited arms.

In a theoretical situation where the government 'enslaves' the people, they are coming for you with Apache helicopters, tanks, APC's, grenades.. you name it. Your better learning how to make IED's than stockpiling guns.

Anyway, your all too busy watching American Idol, chowing down Macca's, popping pills for one syndrome or the other.. by the time they come for you, you'll be 200kg's and too medicated to reload!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Not really, all gun control is going to do now is stop your little psycho, medicated gun-nut offspring from going off the rails and taking a high powered semiautomatic rifle to school.

First I don't have any children and if I did they wouldn't be medicated.

Second getting kids off SSRIs is a good start to deal with the problem.

You cant get the cat back in the bag, you've let gun shops own the way of the land for too long, guns have been interbred into your culture (like war and greed), sadly, American society has fallen quite far from the glory days of being a beacon for sanity, decency and peace in the late 40's..

Yeah our society has fallen far no doubt about that ... But its not because of guns shops

That's completely absurd - have you ever been in a gun shop? Hardly the dregs of society

Cop said get a gun?

Yes he recommended getting a gun ... and said "We can't be here to protect you. You have to protect yourself. I personally recommend a pump shotgun, because they are cheap, the shells are cheap, and it doesn't require any real skill."

So I agreed with him and bought one!!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

I dont know what your job is, but your in the wrong industry!

I know, right? Actually, I am a retired gun dealer...I still sell ammo, though, so I'm where I need to be.

Join the Army, they play with bigger and better on a daily level!

Nah...I'm too old, and I really don't play well, with others. Besides, I have a general disdain for authority...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

That is what I thought. Have a good day.

Raist

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join