BREAKING: California High School Shooting - at least 2 injured

page: 4
19
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by roughycannon
 


So? Doesn't change the fact that it happens.


I don't think a teenager sitting in bed bored see's the news and thinks "I know what I can do!" NO just NO! that's stupid the kind of people that do this are nutters its not the MSM get over it, the US shootings are all over our news everyday too remember.


So youre admitting its not the guns causing these shootings......

Fantastic.......now we can start moving forward.........

This shooting was caused by gangbangers, who more then likely got their guns illegally ( go figure) and carried out the crime trying to kill each other.......

Again.....another issue with the culture they are brought up to be around.....




posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Live feed.
www.turnto23.com...

www.turnto23.com...
edit on 10-1-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
So which anti-depressants caused this shooting?

Prescription Drugs are warping peoples minds.



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by roughycannon

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by roughycannon
 


So? Doesn't change the fact that it happens.


I don't think a teenager sitting in bed bored see's the news and thinks "I know what I can do!" NO just NO! that's stupid the kind of people that do this are nutters its not the MSM get over it, the US shootings are all over our news everyday too remember.


So youre admitting its not the guns causing these shootings......

Fantastic.......now we can start moving forward.........

This shooting was caused by gangbangers, who more then likely got their guns illegally ( go figure) and carried out the crime trying to kill each other.......

Again.....another issue with the culture they are brought up to be around.....


And what do you think would happen if guns were banned and the new generation were brought up in a culture without guns...



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This happened yesterday :

Bakersfield school officials take part in shooting survival training

Officials from Southern California colleges and schools are being trained in how to survive an attack by a campus gunman.

A two-day seminar concluded Tuesday with a simulated gunman stalking a dormitory at San Diego State University. About two dozen participants from school districts and universities in San Diego County, Los Angeles and Bakersfield, along with some police and private security personnel, took part.

They practiced barricading doors, hiding, escaping and confronting the gunman.

All a coincidence i'm sure.
edit on 10-1-2013 by lolita64 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Sounds like another copycat propagated by the msm.


Total BS and scaremongering!! No copycat, no conspiracy. Even before the facts are out; this amount of incorrect info and BS is amazing. BS spreads so fast! Is everyone here paranoid?



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dingo80
So which anti-depressants caused this shooting?

Prescription Drugs are warping peoples minds.


Another conclusion jumped to. I'm thinking - perhaps other people are taking prescriptions that are making them PARANOID eh?



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
so many more murders and shootings happen everyday, but only report on the ones that spark irrational emotional responses to court people to support the states agenda of 'gun control.'

thats the only reason why we're hearing more of these stories.

We never hear o the guy who saved lives with a gun. no we dont want that in the news because the MSM wants to make all gun owners look/sound like irrational crazy domestic terrorists who need to be locked up in a looney-bin.



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I can see Piers Morgan using this news story in one of his many factoid questioning in his next interview to persuade audiences we need gun control.



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
And they were just having a gun shooting "drill" yesterday I understand.
Bad timing.



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028
 


Yep. We never hear about gangbangers killing each other over drugs too or because their local economy sucks... it would force people to deal with real issues....



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by godofme

Originally posted by camaro68ss
just bought more ammo, 2nd amendment will be gone soon at this rate. :-(


Point proven


How does that even make any sense?

If ever took a holiday to the US I would want to be given a Light Machine Gun at the airport. Every street would be like walking through an army weapon surplus store.


Actually you have fallen for the media brain wash. You would be more likely to get attacked in Britain then the US. Gun related deaths only account for 1.5% of deaths in the US. In fact the drive to the airport and flight over here would be more hundreds of time more risky. But the media reports something and all the sheeple fall to pieces... Sigh!



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
so many more murders and shootings happen everyday, but only report on the ones that spark irrational emotional responses to court people to support the states agenda of 'gun control.'

thats the only reason why we're hearing more of these stories.

We never hear o the guy who saved lives with a gun. no we dont want that in the news because the MSM wants to make all gun owners look/sound like irrational crazy domestic terrorists who need to be locked up in a looney-bin.


You forgot to mention that only the US media reports this, the UK media doesn't bother reporting our school massacre's...



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
this is getting wayyyyyy to out of hand everyone talks and talks about what their going to do but never do it .i dont want to let my kids go to school anymore



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lolita64
 


gang violence is almost never nationally reported. you may hear it in the local paper or hear it on the local news, but the story never makes it that far.

Yes, it would also make them address that issue and they'll figure out its poverty which turns people to desperation and in turn (that economic stress) causes crime. people will do what they need to do to survive, including violence.



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lolita64
reply to post by ugie1028
 


Yep. We never hear about gangbangers killing each other over drugs too or because their local economy sucks... it would force people to deal with real issues....


Uh no, that's not why. It's because gangbangers killing each other is a common thing. School-kids blasting off on each other is not. One is obviously going to get higher ratings than the other.

As gangbangers operate mainly in poor areas there will not be anything done about it. When they start killing each other in Beverly Hills then the media might care.



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask
 


just to be fair this shooting does not appear to be the classic school shooting in the columbine sense but it appears to be gang related. other than that ur post hits the nail on the head when speaking about the rash of violence and school shootings in the u.s

the culture in the u.s is the root of the problem! the way kids are raised or not raised is where it all begins, that is why things have been getting out of hand since the 40's -50's once people started having children out of wedlock and the sanctity of marriage went out the window, children have been disrespecting elders at an unheard of rate in human history. drugs long hair and rock and roll and letting kids get way to much freedom have led the culture in the u.s to get out of control, and now here we are.



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Where did the "2 dead" come from?


Reports indicate that the first person shot was airlifted to Kern Medical Center and the second person denied medical treatment.
6 minutes ago.

And the suspect is in custody.

This is nothing like the "school massacre" people apparently want it to be.


Pruitt said he believes the student used a shotgun in the attack and that weapon has been recovered.
edit on 10-1-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
You can always tell the copycats from the MK Ultra orchestrated and backed events.



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lolita64
 


People don't deal drugs because it's a down economy. They deal drugs because they are gang bangers incapable of having real jobs. Once the economy comes back all these drug dealers will get real jobs right? We don't hear about gang bangers shooting each other because it's like car wrecks we hear about it every day and "it wasn't me". But if a kid is involved all hell breaks loose or a white person is killed. The media only covers what will tussle some jimmies. They don't report news they show you what they want you to THINK!! If we report a bunch of wrecks maybe car laws will change but they don't want that do they want you to ignore wrecks because they need to crash so big corps make money. But should the wreck be a DUI it will be all over to tussle jimmies.





new topics

top topics



 
19
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join